PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Banner.

power fuse0
06-11-2008, 02:11 PM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/717/pivotbannerpx7.jpg

I quickly Made this banner for another forum. Dont worry it aint linked, so its not advertising. But i was asked to make it, and i thought it came out alright.
What do you think?
(:

quake
06-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Sorry if this may sound a bit harsh.

The pivot stick just doesn't fit in. He just is there along with a green background that is setup justing fractal brushs. Try using more filters. The text has that glow on it which doesn't fit in. I mean, you have one side going into a light/white, and then you have green backgroud and some random black spirals. So all in all Its not that great.

Look up some tutorial on some gfx forums, or hell even look up some Tid's tuts. Keep it up, Just keep practicing.

Lixu
06-11-2008, 02:43 PM

The pivot stick just doesn't fit in. He just is there along with a green background that is setup justing fractal brushs. Try using more filters. The text has that glow on it which doesn't fit in. I mean, you have one side going into a light/white, and then you have green backgroud and some random black spirals. So all in all Its not that great.

Look up some tutorial on some gfx forums, or hell even look up some Tid's tuts. Keep it up, Just keep practicing.

He pretty much said it all.

power fuse0
06-11-2008, 02:58 PM

Uhhh, the colour kinda changed really. it did look better on photoshop. I dont have a clue what it is, but i pressed ctrl + y
Buut thanks for the comment.

Automaton
06-11-2008, 03:57 PM
i think it might look a bit better if it slowly went in to the white instead of sort of BANG green, BANG white if ya see what i mean. also, maybe not use the default stk with the joints on? maybe a good one without the joints and then it was ok. and instead of it going to white, amybe just a lighter shade of green so its not too contrasting.

[edit]
sorry for spellings, im tired (only 9:00 as well i know :p)