PDA

View Full Version : how does this sound

Cha05Walking
05-24-2013, 04:45 PM
i have not yet tried this in battle but one shadow wrath 6 archidons 2 magikill and lots of speartons backed up by a ghost giant

nullhead
05-24-2013, 04:54 PM
no, no, no, a couple things wrong, you should have the ghost giant up front, and you should have a larger expanse of unit types, like a meric and maybe an albow.
also: if he masses ninjas, you'r dead, because it can quickly kill the giant & spears: leaving your people with lower survivability exposed, or, it can do the archers first, trying to elude the spears and mages for a bit, then kills your ninja, still eluding your mages, then kills your mages, then the heart & soul of your army is dead, leaving the giant & spears left to die.

Cha05Walking
05-24-2013, 05:12 PM
maybe i could mass magikill with a ghost giant and spearton barrier with albatross backing them up and merics backing them up

nullhead
05-24-2013, 05:16 PM
maybe, but there are always counters to this type of thing, like then again, there are ninjas.

Cha05Walking
05-24-2013, 05:19 PM
maybe i could madd magikill with a ghost giant and spearton barrier with albatross backing them up and merics backing them up

05-24-2013, 05:21 PM
maybe i could mass magikill with a ghost giant and spearton barrier with albatross backing them up and merics backing them up
Unlike miner wall, speartons in shield wall cannot block units. To defeat shadowrath mass, you must have a lot of allbowtrosses (around 10) to kill the shadowraths, since shadowraths cannot kill air units. This is an excellent counter to spearton rush, though, as long as you have enough magikills.

jli
05-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Debates about builds never end well. There's always too much to consider, and the timing is never accurate. Best to discuss opening strategies, then naturally progress to different builds depending on how the game develops.

nullhead
05-24-2013, 06:15 PM
speaking of that, I still need to do some testing, if somebody will join me now.

stickman311
05-24-2013, 08:09 PM
First, you assumed you just got the tower. Second, you're not gonna say how u start, so i would have the tower at the start, how does that sound. Third, if i get the tower at the start, i would attack and your most likely gonna build castle archer. Fourth, i would rush with tower spawn and some spears, archidons, and magikill. Last, your forgot that your miners won't be on the second row