PDA

View Full Version : Strategy for noobs

Lust
05-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Buy 2 miners, 1 Swordwrath @ start of game.

build 2 miners for each swordwrath.

set 2 or 3 miners to pray, rest to mine gold
Do NOT build over 10 miners

stop building swordwrath

when your miners are complete, start buying other stuff, upgrades, miner hustle, tower archers, speartons, etc...

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Actually its not a "strategy" for "noobs", its a tip for beginners.

THEFORCE
05-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Strategy for newbies*

And you could use more miners..Remember, you'd want to surpass your enemy's economy. What if he has more miners than you?? That'd be a problem. I personally do the same early game as you, but I buy more miners. However, it's a good early game and that's what most people do...

nullhead
05-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Strategy for newbies*

And you could use more miners..Remember, you'd want to surpass your enemy's economy. What if he has more miners than you?? That'd be a problem. I personally do the same early game as you, but I buy more miners. However, it's a good early game and that's what most people do...

actually, I think it's a tactic, because it has no branches, no options, it is step by step, so it's a tactic for noobs.

Lust
05-26-2013, 01:19 PM
Strategy for newbies*

True, but i'd have killed them by then ;)

THEFORCE
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
True, but i'd have killed them by then ;)

What if he gets castle archer? He would be able to tech up before you and overcome you eventually.

PUMU
05-26-2013, 10:16 PM
I never stop making units even if they are in the low tiers. Swords can get places even if they die. Swords can out number spears easy and even if they make Albows you can make archidons away faster. If they come with merics then they are dumb. The swords get rid of merics all the while meatshielding the archs

THEFORCE
05-27-2013, 01:23 AM
I never stop making units even if they are in the low tiers. Swords can get places even if they die. Swords can out number spears easy and even if they make Albows you can make archidons away faster. If they come with merics then they are dumb. The swords get rid of merics all the while meatshielding the archs

What about magikills?

stickman311
05-27-2013, 03:41 AM
What about magikills?

I use archers to attack, so your explosion and wall doesn't range me, and also, when you cast your poison, the load time is slow, so i would run my archers back and when u cast finish, my archers go in front.
But anyways, this strategy sucks, and this isn't realistic cuz, i'll have spears, archers, and magikills

THEFORCE
05-27-2013, 06:03 AM
I use archers to attack, so your explosion and wall doesn't range me, and also, when you cast your poison, the load time is slow, so i would run my archers back and when u cast finish, my archers go in front.
But anyways, this strategy sucks, and this isn't realistic cuz, i'll have spears, archers, and magikills

He says this at the start of the match. He won't keep building swordwrath.. And, Uhmm. I think he was talking about swordwrath there... And you'll have spears and mages and also archers to counter the sword + archer build. Mages can poison archers and they will die really quickly. You just time your spells. And actually the load time for poison spray is faster than other spells...

PUMU
05-28-2013, 07:50 AM
if one plays smart he will not have the ability to build many a spear or many a mage without consequence and magikills suck against me
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1283655&version=1.62
do thou need to watch as i kill 2-3 magikill and several spears?
my swords target the magikill, grouping tricking the opponent to use explosion close to the magikill which i dodge easily by backstepping then go behind the magikill as it casts electric wall.
the spearton if any will either attempt to combat swords which spears will never outnumber my swords. even if swords die after killing magikill. which they will dont say IF. then i simply rebuild the swords faster than he can produce more spears or magikills. basically i dont really go for mana seeing as i find my self having fun going with just gold. speed and numbers is fun.
nothing you say the force is going to counteract my statement so stop. if you can beat me in my%2

nullhead
05-28-2013, 08:12 AM
if one plays smart he will not have the ability to build many a spear or many a magikill without consequence and magikills suck against me
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1283655&version=1.62
do thou need to watch as i kill 2-3 magikill and several spears?
i wrote several other things to negate your statements but they disappeared as i tried to submit it. -.-
wait a minute their it above this someone remove this for me. dont give me a really dumb infraction the double post was in er of technology

you can delete it.

PUMU
05-28-2013, 08:22 AM
via?

nullhead
05-28-2013, 08:33 AM
via?

edit post.

Lust
05-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Lol guys... This was just for the start of the game :P

PUMU