PDA

View Full Version : Lists of SE Player's Strategy

Triss
05-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Tis is simple.
Simply posts your Order Empire strategy here in a spoiler.
Whether it's in the beginning of battle, mid-battle, or finishing battle, it's all right.
I'll be posting out mine soon.

In a small map:
1 Sword, 1 Archer

Advantages: As the most offensive type of start, this is especially successful in small maps for rushing. This could quickly kill the enemy miners from producing useful gold.

Disadvantages: However, as a result in small maps, this combination could be proven to be easily kited by lone swordwrath (If you can't handle them well) to the range of castle archer. This could be fatal to your game.

In medium map:
2 Sword, 1 Miner

Advantages: Why do you need to rush? Simply put a miner on duty, and just wait for the 2nd swordwrath. Then rush them back. If you handle it well, you can even kill their 1 Sword+1 Archer combination.

Disadvantages: Although this will result in more better eco than the enemy, this can also led to terrible risk. If you just lose one of them, the other one will be a soft spot for the archidon's training dummy.

In large map:
1 Sword, 2 Miner

Advantages: No need to be scared. Put the 1st sword on the middle tower, and put your miners on gold. When the first 2 miners reach the base, you'll have enough money for your 2nd swordwrath. Remember, if you saw a sword+archer combination, run to your base, grab your 2nd swordwrath and chase those rascals back to where they belong. This could grant you a better eco than sword+archer combination.

Disadvantages: This techniques is rather in need of good micro. The problem is only if the enemy have a 2nd swordwrath. The death of BOTH, not one of your swordwrath, could lead in a disaster.

Coming soon.
Coming soon.

Remember, this is for sharing with other people.
So no bad-mouthing even when he/she strategy sucked.
However, a GOOD strategy will put on a separate spoiler for it's quality.

THEFORCE
05-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Hmm. Mass swordwrath with rage? xD :p

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-26-2013, 10:32 AM
Spearton mass rush...:p

THEFORCE
05-26-2013, 10:34 AM
I thought the one after me would post something serious.. Oh well. Turtle with speartons, archers, merics and mages??? Very good vs chaos.

stickman311
05-27-2013, 01:11 AM
Mine is mass swords with rage, then build eco at the same time, then build spear archer, and early magikill

FailingAtFailing
05-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Miner Mass, economy is key, right?

ShadowGeneralChaos
05-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Miner Mass, economy is key, right?

you tried miner mass? i have!!! And won...laggout...

nullhead
05-27-2013, 01:16 PM
you tried miner mass? i have!!! And won...laggout...

wow, that's funny, I heard somebody below the 1000's (who claimed that it wasn't long till he got a match) spammed miners & won in a battle, without fighting units.

isgood
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
My starts are:
Small map: sword archer
Large and medium maps: one archer one miner
The thing about one archer one miner start is that you need good archer micro to kite down early swords and raging swords

nullhead
05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
My starts are:
Small map: sword archer
Large and medium maps: one archer one miner
The thing about one archer one miner start is that you need good archer micro to kite down early swords and raging swords

that's because you don't realise that starts are similar no matter the map
no offense, but it's true no matter the size, starts have just about the same effect.

_Ai_
05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
One thing;

However, as a result in small maps, this combination could be proven to be easily kited by lone swordwrath (If you can't handle them well) to the range of castle archer. This could be fatal to your game.

How? Melee units cant kite very well, especially low-tier units like swordwraths.

PUMU
05-28-2013, 09:01 AM
imma title mine overwhelming sword + arch parade.
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1283655&version=1.62
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1331680&version=1.62

Triss
05-28-2013, 10:34 AM
imma title mine overwhelming sword + arch parade.
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1283655&version=1.62
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1331680&version=1.62
wowza. That's a lot of rage.

Maxchiang .
05-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Turtle with speartons, archers, merics and mages??? Very good vs chaos.

Ah ha! That's why you are still in 1800s! :D You need to Pressure Chaos on Tiny (Castle) Small (Halloween/desert/swamp) and medium (Forest) maps. Swordwarth spam, and if you ever have 425+ gold, get some Archers

They always buy Cats to defend, and ur swords can easily kill them

DragonFrost
05-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Actually they get bombers when you get swords, so then you lose.

@OP Triss
For the start I do similar things, except for medium map I do 1 archer 1 miner, because 1 archer>2 swords if kited well, and with equal miners.

THEFORCE
05-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Ah ha! That's why you are still in 1800s! :D You need to Pressure Chaos on Tiny (Castle) Small (Halloween/desert/swamp) and medium (Forest) maps. Swordwarth spam, and if you ever have 425+ gold, get some Archers

They always buy Cats to defend, and ur swords can easily kill them

I'm 1977 HA!