05-26-2013, 01:52 PM
opening build:
4 swords
use all money on miners 'till u got 8 miners mining and 4 miners praying
get castle archer
get rage
spam swords
opening post-build:
keep spamming swords and archers, and get a meric (and maybe spears, ninjas, and mages) and take the middle, once you have the middle, it is midgame
midgame:
this is where you build your army to its fullest, builds and counter-builds will show up after testing.
final battle
build new army to compensate for losses, but keep it a seperate army by garrisoning them, if you lose, continue the battle by bringing out your other army, if you win, let your army join you in destroying the statue
endgame
keep your army alive, they are likely to have a castle archer, so you need to keep your units alive untill you destroy it.

this is good for people who like to turtle, goes well against guerrilla warfare (in theory) but you still might want to use guerrilla warfare.

as with guerrilla warfare, this will update.

merich1
05-26-2013, 07:30 PM
opening build:
4 swords
get castle archer
spam swords
opening post-build:
keep spamming swords and archers and take the middle, once you have the middle, it is midgame

Heh. Spear + Albow + Early Mage!

PUMU
05-26-2013, 10:12 PM
I usually go 2 miner 1 sword to have some balance somewhat then go sword 2x then arch whilst building miners. Getting rid of those higher teir units via overwhelming numbers of swords and Archs. And personally I think magikill users either suck when they play against me or they just have some weird problems when they face me because I can easily avoid an early magikill with my 5-6 swords and 3-4 archers buy the time you even think of going for a spearton which 3 swords and and arch will be waiting for followed by albow 5-6 swords plus extra 2 archs. Then simply kite the magikill. The above statement is only valid if you can put it to good use because my archs will simply scare the albow away leaving only the spearton resulting in your failing at life. I don't care if this post failed to emphasiz grammar well. My point is somewhere in there.

stickman311
05-27-2013, 12:10 AM
opening build:
4 swords
get castle archer
spam swords
opening post-build:
keep spamming swords and archers and take the middle, once you have the middle, it is midgame
midgame:
this is where you build your army to its fullest, builds and counter-builds will show up after testing.
final battle
build new army to compensate for losses, but keep it a seperate army by garrisoning them, if you lose, continue the battle by bringing out your other army, if you win, let your army join you in destroying the statue
endgame
keep your army alive, they are likely to have a castle archer, so you need to keep your units alive untill you destroy it.

this is good for people who like to turtle, goes well against guerrilla warfare (in theory) but you still might want to use guerrilla warfare.

as with guerrilla warfare, this will update.

Actually, my swords would have rage, my production will be morecuz i have more miners, so eventually i take the tower and u lose

nullhead
05-27-2013, 12:08 PM
I usually go 2 miner 1 sword to have some balance somewhat then go sword 2x then arch whilst building miners. Getting rid of those higher teir units via overwhelming numbers of swords and Archs. And personally I think magikill users either suck when they play against me or they just have some weird problems when they face me because I can easily avoid an early magikill with my 5-6 swords and 3-4 archers buy the time you even think of going for a spearton which 3 swords and and arch will be waiting for followed by albow 5-6 swords plus extra 2 archs. Then simply kite the magikill. The above statement is only valid if you can put it to good use because my archs will simply scare the albow away leaving only the spearton resulting in your failing at life. I don't care if this post failed to emphasiz grammar well. My point is somewhere in there.

I know, but, I'm testing this to it's fullest, so edits will be made, I tried this (this guy thought he needed to turtle) and I won.

Actually, my swords would have rage, my production will be morecuz i have more miners, so eventually i take the tower and u lose

I'll edit that, I need to add rage. but again, after you get the swords, you get miners untill 8 are mining and 4 are praying

_Ai_
05-27-2013, 12:37 PM
How much is the rating limit for this strategy? Like, its effective against 1500s, etc.

Maxchiang .
05-27-2013, 12:54 PM
... What rank are you? 4 swords in waiting is probably the n00best start I've ever heard of; it is a complete failure in terms of Macroing. Starting 2 Sword 1 Miner or 2 miner 1 sword produces the same result with better Eco...

PUMU
05-28-2013, 07:47 AM
rage is pointless in my opinion it weakens the meatshield ability of my swords when my swords can get the same job done like so
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1283655&version=1.62
and who's aiman mine or his?

nullhead
05-28-2013, 08:16 AM
How much is the rating limit for this strategy? Like, its effective against 1500s, etc.

actually, strategies should be built to be effective for all types, I think it may work, even though it goes against 'common knowledge'

... What rank are you? 4 swords in waiting is probably the n00best start I've ever heard of; it is a complete failure in terms of Macroing. Starting 2 Sword 1 Miner or 2 miner 1 sword produces the same result with better Eco...

how is it a failure? it starts an army so you can start up your economy, thus giving the ability to make a bigger army when you need it.

rage is pointless in my opinion it weakens the meatshield ability of my swords when my swords can get the same job done like so

but rage can prevent kiting, of which I think is valuable

PUMU
05-28-2013, 08:22 AM
that's why archers are there. but i just find a waste to use unless completely necessary

nullhead
05-28-2013, 08:31 AM
true, but I find it truly useful.

_Ai_
05-28-2013, 08:40 AM

Obviously not me.

PUMU
05-28-2013, 10:38 AM
wait a sec i just read your name.
now dont i feel silly XD