PDA

View Full Version : Rust Breaker/ Running Bunny Hop n' shit

DigitalFlamer105
05-26-2013, 09:48 PM
The Stuff (http://www.filz.us/view/b3eaf4a5-c03/)

CnC is appreciated.

The Stuff V.2 (http://www.filz.us/view/e7f6fe92-46b/)

Another version, "Flapping arms"

quinsilva
05-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Try to make it more realistic plus its very stiff use real life reference see how you would run in your head the draw the limbs accordingly... I like to run a imaginary animation in my head in slow-mo. Keep at it man!

DigitalFlamer105
05-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Try to make it more realistic plus its very stiff use real life reference see how you would run in your head the draw the limbs accordingly... I like to run a imaginary animation in my head in slow-mo. Keep at it man!

Thanks for the CnC and my original plan was to make a running animation but after looking at it at the test movie thing...I just changed it to a running bunny hop thing...>.>

harvie89
05-26-2013, 10:12 PM
He has a Good point...

There's something wrong when your character stopped...

And I still don't understand what it CnC... (it looks like a face)

DigitalFlamer105
05-26-2013, 10:15 PM
He has a Good point...

There's something wrong when your character stopped...

And I still don't understand what it CnC... (it looks like a face)

I think it means Critic my Creation or something....

harvie89
05-26-2013, 10:20 PM
I think it means Critic my Creation or something....

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TnxFYI!

Ezy
05-27-2013, 01:17 AM
He's uber stiff imo. His arms also don't look like the ever cross, so it makes it the upperbody look pretty wierd. His legs also get bigger when he starts to walk, try to keep them the same size. Also Quin had a good point, try to picture a walk/run/jump anything in your head, and if you can't picture it try acting it out a couple times and you'll get it. Keep practicing my friend!

DigitalFlamer105
05-27-2013, 01:21 AM
He's uber stiff imo. His arms also don't look like the ever cross, so it makes it the upperbody look pretty wierd. His legs also get bigger when he starts to walk, try to keep them the same size. Also Quin had a good point, try to picture a walk/run/jump anything in your head, and if you can't picture it try acting it out a couple times and you'll get it. Keep practicing my friend!

Thanks for the Critic, btw, what does stiff mean? >.> I know the arms didn't cross, I thought about that too, I was thinking of just not putting arms...

Ezy
05-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Stiff for me is mostly caused by the spine of the stick not moving. In your animation he was walking kinda fast, at the speed and way he was walking he should've been bent farther foward.

DigitalFlamer105
05-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Stiff for me is mostly caused by the spine of the stick not moving. In your animation he was walking kinda fast, at the speed and way he was walking he should've been bent farther foward.

Oh ok.

edit -

http://www.filz.us/view/e7f6fe92-46b/

Kinda fixed the arms, but It just became like the stickman wanted to fly/take off.

Ezy
05-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Oh ok.

edit -

http://www.filz.us/view/e7f6fe92-46b/

Kinda fixed the arms, but It just became like the stickman wanted to fly/take off.

Let em fly! Lol. I think that is better than the first try though. Later on try coming up with tons and tons of walk/run animations in one .fla until you can't make anymore. It's a good way to work on them imo. Sorry if that stiffness example was bad, I couldn't really think of another way to explain it with the short animation. D:

DigitalFlamer105
05-27-2013, 02:23 AM
Let em fly! Lol. I think that is better than the first try though. Later on try coming up with tons and tons of walk/run animations in one .fla until you can't make anymore. It's a good way to work on them imo. Sorry if that stiffness example was bad, I couldn't really think of another way to explain it with the short animation. D:

Hmm...I'll try your suggestions...But before that, I'll be reading some Run tutorial...

Nanite
05-27-2013, 03:00 AM
The edited one is better, but I can't really say anything thats not already said.