PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] Short parkour. COMMENT >:[

Ssjbryando
06-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Ok, so I decided still to post this here, even if I didn't got no comments last time (2 >:[)

Not really a parkour I know lawl T__T

And yea I was like chillin, and I thought ''I think I want to improve now'' so I did >:[

note: The stretchy arm leg thing, IF you noticed, is a style ;-;

Comment plz.

http://www.swfme.com/view/1143422

Endo-K
06-13-2008, 07:43 AM
Shit. :Love<3:

You definately have improved a whole ton. Crazy smooth animation.
Keep it up!

Ssjbryando
06-13-2008, 07:46 AM
Shit. :Love<3:

You definately have improved a whole ton. Crazy smooth animation.
Keep it up!

lolz at emotion =P thanks.

.Aklemo.
06-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Awesome, you've improved a lot from last time. I liked it a lot.

mitsofdoom
06-13-2008, 07:56 AM
The smoothest animation I've watched this month. Shouldn't you be working on that stickpage contest entry though?

Lag
06-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Great, I really like the animation.
The stick looked stiff in my eyes, I think it should bend knees more when it lands on the trampolines or the ground. But it's really great, Can't wait for your SPP Contest entry.

Ssjbryando
06-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Awesome, you've improved a lot from last time. I liked it a lot.

I always improve since my last animation ;)

lawl sorry =p j/k thx

The smoothest animation I've watched this month. Shouldn't you be working on that stickpage contest entry though?

lol yes, But I took a break for like 2 hours, or 1half hour to make this. since I wanted to show people, I CAN Make something smooth, even if I don't do it always ;-;

Great, I really like the animation.
The stick looked stiff in my eyes, I think it should bend knees more when it lands on the trampolines or the ground. But it's really great, Can't wait for your SPP Contest entry.

Yeah me to, at some falls =| but yea, I try next time. Thanks.

My spp contest thing is less smoother then this tho =P since Its a little rushed

Lixu
06-13-2008, 08:20 AM
LAME Portal

Ssjbryando
06-13-2008, 08:38 AM
LAME Portal

I hate those comments by you (all) =|

Thx lixu for another useless comment.

I know the portal is lame =| but you could at least say something good about the whole animation, not just a little thing that is badly drawn like you always do.

NO offence ment tho to you, just hate those comments >_>

W/e >_> some more peepz? =|

Lixu
06-13-2008, 08:53 AM
Ok, if ur acting like that:

Way too ****ing lame colours
Add tints
Get the portals flickering

Happy now?

Ssjbryando
06-13-2008, 08:55 AM
no now your saying nothing about the movements cause that's what its about, thats what the test is, but your probably stupid to understand.

so no I am not. >_>
lol commenting on the bg, I can see its nothing. do you comment on all terkoizes animations like this to? cause his background are even less colored in then mine. lol idiot T_T

Lixu
06-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Too stiff lines. I find the legs have to bend more

guitarhero1236
06-15-2008, 03:15 PM
ahalright nice style. u gonna finish it?

Ssjbryando
06-15-2008, 04:38 PM
No. practice thing, for smoothness, and to show I can make something smooth. just a bit stiffy legs yea =|

Puddles1000
06-15-2008, 05:42 PM
Thats pretty sick, really quite smooth.

NCz
06-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Ok, if ur acting like that:

Way too ****ing lame colours
Add tints
Get the portals flickering

Happy now?

Just because you act like a ****ing bad ass doesn't give you the right to criticize someone who, has been here longer, is all around better, and can beat the shit out of you in animation. Don't be a ****ing loser, give constructive criticism, and get a ****ing attitude adjustment.

Loved the smoothness, and the bouncy things, you should keep this up, make it into some sort of tower climbing thing.

Ssjbryando
06-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Just because you act like a ****ing bad ass doesn't give you the right to criticize someone who, has been here longer, is all around better, and can beat the shit out of you in animation. Don't be a ****ing loser, give constructive criticism, and get a ****ing attitude adjustment.

Loved the smoothness, and the bouncy things, you should keep this up, make it into some sort of tower climbing thing.

lol.

Thanks alot for the comment =3, yeah I might, I was thinking of doing that.

jimmdawin
06-16-2008, 06:03 AM
pretty good ssjbryando pretty good