PDA

View Full Version : Yet another one of my strategies

xanderman222222
05-29-2013, 09:42 PM
You guys know my marrowkai + giant thread right? Well heres another strategy i like,Deads + Juggerknights

i didnt ever plan on using the strategy,but once he did it i said hey,no other way to stop it:

juggers alone would be crushed by poison
eclipsors too weak and are pwnd by deads
deads alone would get kiled by jugger tanks
and medusa + marrow wouldnt work cause deads are armored and hellfists and reaper wouldnt do much,and petrify does one at a time.
giants get crushed by poison

Ok enough talk, Here is your replay: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1349078&version=1.62 :)

Invincitron
05-29-2013, 11:46 PM
This strategy could be effective, could be not.

PUMU
05-30-2013, 11:56 AM
depends if the opponent doesnt stop you with 2 giants along with juggers by simply placing 1 of the giants behind your deads stunning them forward then the front giant returns the serve and begins a friendly game of tennis with your deads whilst the juggers chop of their limbs (also stunning them if they have upgrades) if the juggers attack giants they will be smashed unless they attack from behind however the other juggers will attack the already busy ones.

jerrytt
05-30-2013, 06:59 PM
As an order player, a good counter to this is a simple meric (2 or 3), spearton (constantly replaced), and archidon(8-12) army. archidons do more damage than deads, and speartons have more health than juggerknights, so The idea is that I can just suicide speartons in shield wall mode, and every time I suicide a spearton, I would be able to kill a juggerknight and a few other things. Or if I wasnt so lazy I could save and garrison speartons, but that takes effort :P and simply suiciding them is still enough to win.

stickman311
05-31-2013, 05:30 AM
You guys know my marrowkai + giant thread right? Well heres another strategy i like,Deads + Juggerknights

i didnt ever plan on using the strategy,but once he did it i said hey,no other way to stop it:

juggers alone would be crushed by poison
eclipsors too weak and are pwnd by deads
deads alone would get kiled by jugger tanks
and medusa + marrow wouldnt work cause deads are armored and hellfists and reaper wouldnt do much,and petrify does one at a time.
giants get crushed by poison

Ok enough talk, Here is your replay: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1349078&version=1.62 :)
Lol poison doesn't do much, and if u have alot of deads your draining your mana. Also, i don't see how poison crushes juggerknights speartons

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-01-2013, 04:09 AM
, and speartons have more health than juggerknights,

Wait a minute...since when have speartons more health then juggers?

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Lol poison doesn't do much, and if u have alot of deads your draining your mana. Also, i don't see how poison crushes juggerknights speartons

Actually, poison DOES do much. It's very effective against all units mostly except a giant...

jerrytt
06-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Wait a minute...since when have speartons more health then juggers?

I was assuming with shield wall ofc

shield wall spearton or two and a large amount of archers. This goes by the assumption that your spearton can last longer than their juggerknight. Then, you can get a few hits off on the deads, kill one or two, retreat, send in another spearton, kill more things, repeat. Eventually, if you retreat when you should and dont lose any archers, each "wave" gets more potent. as nullhead said, "guerilla tactics" Also, magikill are extremely effective against deads as they are slow moving, so they basically cannot dodge any spells. send one in mid-late game to "clean up"

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Magikills are a very good counter to deads. But if you play as chaos then it should be hard to stop this combo. Unless of course you use giant mass and some wings with a few juggers...

xanderman222222
06-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Magikills are a very good counter to deads. But if you play as chaos then it should be hard to stop this combo. Unless of course you use giant mass and some wings with a few juggers...

so do we agree this strategy is decent,but if they player knows how to counter it its easily defeated?

jerrytt
06-02-2013, 08:42 AM
so do we agree this strategy is decent,but if they player knows how to counter it its easily defeated?

Its decent unless your photoshop. Then its deadly :O

xanderman222222
06-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Its decent unless your photoshop. Then its deadly :O

Sorry,photoshop?

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Sorry,photoshop?

Photoshop is a hight ranked player...

stickman311
06-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Anyways, merics are a key factor. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0lc-beLrcCE

sleeperguy
07-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Actually, poison DOES do much. It's very effective against all units mostly except a giant...
Poison does some... chaos auto cure, remember?

stickman311
07-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Poison does some... chaos auto cure, remember?

But poison does alot of damage to wingadons and deads. They will cure only until they almost died

xanderman222222
07-07-2013, 10:48 PM
But poison does alot of damage to wingadons and deads. They will cure only until they almost died

Untrue... deads only get about 1 bar gone before auto cure.

Invincitron
07-09-2013, 10:56 PM
XanderMan222222 might've meant this strategy for CvC.

xanderman222222
07-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah i did.

stickman311
07-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Yeah i did.

Lol, then get bombers, juggers with charge, not alot of wingadons, and marrows.