PDA

View Full Version : Countering Order Starts

_Ai_
05-31-2013, 03:10 PM
I've recently got Chaos, thanks to Rain. However, I find Order hard to be countered. So, please help me on how to counter these.

1. 1 Sword 1 Archer
2. 1 Sword 1 Spearton (After a while he makes spears)
3. Continuous stream of Swords

Help is greatly appreciated.

YJang
05-31-2013, 08:07 PM
I will answer the first one only... :)
on long or medium maps, you can just use 3 crawler with 1 or 2 bomber(s) to kill them (you should block arrows with crawlers to protect bombers).
on short maps, you'll need 3 crawlers on good health, so don't let your early crawlers die. Your miner will take some damage from archer while making 3 crawlers, then you will be able to kill the archer with 3 crawlers.

lequan1910
05-31-2013, 09:09 PM
Welcome to Chaos World!!!
It's not easy at first time like other people think "Chaos has advantage."
Practice with ur friends or sacrifice few hundred rating to be actually GOOD.
Controlling Crawlers:
1) Make 2-3 crawlers
2) Hit one target
3) Run right away
4) Hit one target
5) Run again
6) Hit one target BUT BUT BUT separate one crawler away which has been hit with lowest health in group
7) Garrison that poor kid and take him out when he's full health again

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-01-2013, 03:06 AM
I think when the order enemy have 1 sword and 1 spearton, just counter with 1 jugger and some bombers...so I think.

_Ai_
06-01-2013, 03:13 AM
I think when the order enemy have 1 sword and 1 spearton, just counter with 1 jugger and some bombers...so I think.

But he makes more swords that pressure me. 1 Jugger isnt enough. Bombers isnt too.

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-01-2013, 03:15 AM
But he makes more swords that pressure me. 1 Jugger isnt enough. Bombers isnt too.

Oh...then what about wingadons?

_Ai_
06-01-2013, 03:43 AM
Oh...then what about wingadons?

I can really afford for wingi early game.

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 12:51 PM
1. Spam crawlers and target archer. When one crawler is about to die, make him in the back behind the other healthy crawlers. Since crawlers are faster, it'll easily catch up to the archer.

2. I'm not sure about this.

3. Bombers and crawlers. Try to tech-up quickly to Eclipsor.

lequan1910
06-01-2013, 12:55 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1382447&version=1.62
It's all about controlling bomber effectively

PUMU
06-03-2013, 10:44 AM
would goin for medusa as early as possible help?
then going venom flux and laughing at on coming swords if there is a spear you stone im. then bombers take care of straglers.

however this i just a thought and is probably not realistic to do before opponent has sizeable army.

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-03-2013, 10:57 AM
I dont know if it is good, but: I have seen a few battles of you using Chaos, Ai. And I noticed that you dont use DEADS..... maybe try these ones...

PUMU
06-03-2013, 11:04 AM
I dont know if it is good, but: I have seen a few battles of you using Chaos, Ai. And I noticed that you dont use DEADS..... maybe try these ones...

effective if he doesnt have multiple spears already. with poison guts

Nyarlathotep
06-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I can really afford for wingi early game.

Then you're doing it wrong. Depending on which race you're facing queue either a jugger or a winga first. If order, go jug first. If chaos, go wing first. Remember, against chaos its a battle for aerial dominance. Don't let that fool you into thinking you dont need jugs though! without those precious tanks to protect your wings you lose. Find the right balance.

Invincitron
06-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Aiman, I'll teach you. Try to login more.

fhtrg
08-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Medusa is 400 mana! you can't just get 2 miners praying on gold. The spearton will kill them, and even if you get medusa, you won't have poison upgrade.

_Ai_
08-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Medusa is 400 mana! you can't just get 2 miners praying on gold. The spearton will kill them, and even if you get medusa, you won't have poison upgrade.

I'm sorry, but what are you implying? Please restate. I do not understand what you mean.

Azxc
09-06-2013, 05:30 AM
Deads are cheap and can easily kill Order units if you successfully mess up to 1 lines of them, get some jugger as meat shield for your deads

Does it help?
Cuz I don't play chaos

P.S. Bumped this XD

Xate
09-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Deads are cheap and can easily kill Order units if you successfully mess up to 1 lines of them, get some jugger as meat shield for your deads

Does it help?
Cuz I don't play chaos

P.S. Bumped this XD
Oh really? SW MASS WITH A MEATSHIELD SPEAR! Bombers? ARCHER!
*le Chaos sneaked in bombers under Dead tanks*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*boom*
MAGIKILL, MOTHAFUCKA! (The best bet due to enemy spending who-knows-how-much mana on Deads)

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-08-2013, 06:21 AM
MAGIKILL, MOTHAFUCKA! (The best bet due to enemy spending who-knows-how-much mana on Deads)

Nah..depends on how many miners you got ^^