PDA

View Full Version : 2 merics two magikills 2 giants and a handful of speartons isnt working any more more

Cha05Walking
06-01-2013, 06:07 PM
how do i keep the tower in my possession?
WyzDM

Cha05Walking
06-01-2013, 06:09 PM
and i need more of it. feel free to criticize

Cha05Walking
06-01-2013, 06:22 PM
yeah. thats what CRAZYJAY 129 tells me.

FailingAtFailing
06-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Lack of ranged units, use albowtrosses to tear through armour and provide more ranged combat than just giant. Because with that exact army, 2 ninjas can take out the magikill and another giant or two can block your giants as albows or archers can tear through your units, albowtrosses especially. And of course, I am talking with fire arrows and blazing bolts.

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 06:42 PM
yeah. thats what CRAZYJAY 129 tells me.

What? Why is this a thread here? It should be in general Stick Empires...

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Lack of ranged units, use albowtrosses to tear through armour and provide more ranged combat than just giant. Because with that exact army, 2 ninjas can take out the magikill and another giant or two can block your giants as albows or archers can tear through your units, albowtrosses especially. And of course, I am talking with fire arrows and blazing bolts.

Yup. But you could add archers to his strategy. And hopefully, escape with the mages?

Cha05Walking
06-01-2013, 08:23 PM
cuz. though i expect this to go in the trash soon

FailingAtFailing
06-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Yup. But you could add archers to his strategy. And hopefully, escape with the mages?

But then enemy ground units can rush your archers and remove alot of your ranged abilities, which is why albows are better and why I suggested them, nobody is going to have a force of just ranged units and expect to win.

Also, would it be possible to move mages behind a giant, like so that the giant graphic is on top of the mage. Then the enemy couldn't target the mage and you could still select it with the hotkeys. I'm not sure how practical this is but....

jerrytt
06-01-2013, 08:27 PM

HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE POSTED. FIRE ARROWS DO NOT DO EXTRA DAMAGE.

got that outa my system. Anyways, like they said, 2 shadowwraths instantly get rid of 50% of your fire power, and your left with two giant hunks of meat and not enough damage to threaten anybody with. If anything, ditch the giants and go for archers. Archers and speartons. And learn to kite. Thatll get you up a few hundred rating...

jerrytt
06-01-2013, 08:28 PM
inb4 lock+ban

THEFORCE
06-01-2013, 09:11 PM
HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE POSTED. FIRE ARROWS DO NOT DO EXTRA DAMAGE.

got that outa my system. Anyways, like they said, 2 shadowwraths instantly get rid of 50% of your fire power, and your left with two giant hunks of meat and not enough damage to threaten anybody with. If anything, ditch the giants and go for archers. Archers and speartons. And learn to kite. Thatll get you up a few hundred rating...

Fire arrows still do more range.

Cha05Walking
06-01-2013, 09:18 PM
im thinking a couple of shadows 5 albows 2 mages a giant 5 swords speartons and two merics along with ghost would make a much better combo than my last one

now,

what are your thoughts?

THEFORCE
06-02-2013, 06:02 AM
im thinking a couple of shadows 5 albows 2 mages a giant 5 swords speartons and two merics along with ghost would make a much better combo than my last one

now,

what are your thoughts?

Why the 5 swords?