PDA

View Full Version : trick the enemy...

BigBoi41
06-04-2013, 08:19 PM
this usually works for me. start out by buying a handful of swordwrath (cheap) and a CRAPTON of miners. before anyone spawns, click and drag 2 make the green box over the castle gates and all of the buildings. instead of heading out, any units spawned will automatically garrison themselves. make sure 2 hit the 'miners out' button under the attack button each time your miners finish loading. when ur enemy attacks, garrison the miners, (or have them fight, up 2 u really,) and send out ur army. once u've slaughtered them, attack. they probably dont have an army since u killed them. DO NOT CLICK THE ATTACK BUTTON!!!!!!!1 highlight ur units, and right click the statue. if u dont do it this way, u will attack enemy miners, wasting time, health, and men. if u do the higjlight method, the units will most likely ignore them. good luck! :D

merich1
06-04-2013, 08:27 PM
this usually works for me. start out by buying a handful of swordwrath (cheap) and a CRAPTON of miners. before anyone spawns, click and drag 2 make the green box over the castle gates and all of the buildings. instead of heading out, any units spawned will automatically garrison themselves. make sure 2 hit the 'miners out' button under the attack button each time your miners finish loading. when ur enemy attacks, garrison the miners, (or have them fight, up 2 u really,) and send out ur army. once u've slaughtered them, attack. they probably dont have an army since u killed them. DO NOT CLICK THE ATTACK BUTTON!!!!!!!1 highlight ur units, and right click the statue. if u dont do it this way, u will attack enemy miners, wasting time, health, and men. if u do the higjlight method, the units will most likely ignore them. good luck! :D

What about Castle Archer? That easily kills your Swordwrath.

fram
06-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Woah seriously

2 sword 2 miner DEFENSIVE???????????????
i get 2 sword 2 miner take the mid 2 more swords and loads of miners i have middle so i have more gold get early ghost when my opponent is defensive spawn 4-5 archers to pown ur like 15 swords ghost and army (if your too close) and miners will help.

STRATEGY INVALIDATED

Bresn
06-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Castle archers pwn your swordwrath bro. Your statment about wasting time attacking miners is also false since it's impossible to finish off the statue with only swordwraths and attacking the miners will deuce their resource output a lot. There's also the fact that the enemy can make more soldiers.

_Ai_
06-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Perhaps, use SPACE or Ctrl + 2?

stickman311
06-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Attacking miners is so much better than attacking the statue