PDA

View Full Version : Combo Set 1

guitarhero1236
06-17-2008, 03:37 PM
No defender yet, just a guy being attacked, and using a forcefield at the end. Combo Set one. Yep. XD

stare
06-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Ok, seriously. How come no-one uses the begginers section anymore?

Otherwise, there was resizing in the head, and the stick was stiff until the end. Pretty smooth, but i don't like the force field much. All I can say is look at some tut's and practice.

guitarhero1236
06-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Im guessing no one uses that because

1. with 1,992 replies, whats the chance that someones going to find and reply to yours?

2. with that many replies/pages, how are you going to find your animation to find the feedback? seperate threads are way easier to manage.

stare
06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
>.>

Yea, alot of people use it. it's not like people post 2000 replies everyday, it's the entire time that that thread has been created thats its gotten 1,992 replies. New posts are always in the front, so you people can always find your post. I just don't want the entire Easytoon section to drown in begginers threads that were to lazy to post in the begginers section. And what do you mean "Seperate threads are easier to manage"? What typing is to hard for you? I still use it, I always check on it to.

Now, why did you have to make me rant? Just get to work on your easytoon animations.

guitarhero1236
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
haha ok i will, soon as my lasy azz sister gets off the computer... yea im on my moms. no ez toon here. and fine, ill post there, dammet.