PDA

View Full Version : Floating Ball

poisonchocolate
06-06-2013, 01:20 PM
After using easing for the first time I've decided to apply it in a more complex way and with other things too. Here you go:

http://www.filz.us/files/9a86cc79/b0c/BallFloat.gif

Stickly
06-06-2013, 01:34 PM
it seems very fluid and eased nicely, some parts the movements are off about a hair but that's not much of a problem.

Please post things like this in the beginner section in the future.

poisonchocolate
06-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Ah, yes, I see. I thought the beginner's section was for people new to pivot? Also, I noticed that you drastically changed your avatar and signature-- I like it.

Stickly
06-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Ah, yes, I see. I thought the beginner's section was for people new to pivot? Also, I noticed that you drastically changed your avatar and signature-- I like it.

lol, thanks. I change my avy and signature to whatever I am focusing on at the time, right now I'm in art mode you could say.

Anyway, the beginner section is mainly for helping pivoters get better, and small tests like this one should be posted there. This is a very beginner-ish test, no offence.

poisonchocolate
06-06-2013, 02:04 PM
None taken. Although I feel kind of bad posting this there because it seems above a lot of what the other people are posting on there... no offense to them, either. Anyways. thank you for clearing that up.