PDA

View Full Version : Flash Newbie Tutorial Collab

mwmike
06-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi, this was originally hotwired05s idea but while he is editing the tutorials that have been sent in already, I have tried to help keep more flashes coming in. The basic idea is to create a tutorial with 5 or more sections. The specifications are:
Made in flash (I have 8 and hotwired05 has MX),
25 FPS,
Must be interactive,
550 by 400 (default),
Must help and stick to one topic,
on AS2 or AS3. Say in title,
send .fla to hotwired05 through newgrounds
host on any site but preferred to be spam the web,

Here are the current members (by NG username:
Hotwired05 (unfinished),
mwmike (2 finished, Buttons and frame actions),
cainine-K9 (unfinished).
Thats all we have now, the .fla to the background and a provided button will be sent but I don't have the ability to post links yet, when I gain it I will post one,It will be a flash 8 document.

Cheers, Mike

Rather Cheesy
06-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Tutorial collabs have been tried here before. None have even gotten a single entry. Better luck next time.

Also, you can just post the links, that rules just to keep advertisement bots out. just change the .'s to *'s and the next person to post will turn it into a link for you.

mwmike
06-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Tutorial collabs have been tried here before. None have even gotten a single entry. Better luck next time.

Also, you can just post the links, that rules just to keep advertisement bots out. just change the .'s to *'s and the next person to post will turn it into a link for you.

Cheers, I'm looking around for a forum that will get more entries, since we already have 3 people we will probably just all make multiple tutorials.