PDA

View Full Version : Heavy butt rabbit !

puinkey
06-19-2008, 03:25 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii28/puinkey/backflipbunny.gif
Moar previous works . :Happy:

Scarecrow
06-19-2008, 03:42 AM
Choppy, and a bit weird, but well drawn.

Lixu
06-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Good fullbody! I don't see any flaws but the weird spin.

2-D
06-19-2008, 05:53 AM
SHOVE A DICK IN ITS ASS EEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUr

stare
06-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Nice fullbody, well drawn and no resizing. Nice start.

Sawc
06-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Not a fullbody guys. Geeez. It's good, but try animating it.

puinkey
06-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Choppy, and a bit weird, but well drawn.

I guess the spin ruined it all :Sweating:

Good fullbody! I don't see any flaws but the weird spin.

Yeah ! The spin shouldn't be like that .:Cold: Looks weird ....
It's not a fullbody BTW ...

SHOVE A DICK IN ITS ASS EEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUr

LOL :Smile:

Nice fullbody, well drawn and no resizing. Nice start.

Err , like Sawc said , I don't think it's a full body :heh:

Not a fullbody guys. Geeez. It's good, but try animating it.

Ya mean like making it run and hop and do stuff ? I'll try when I get my tablet back:Happy:

puinkey
06-19-2008, 09:36 PM
My work is soo crappy ......

cherrybombs8
06-19-2008, 10:16 PM
NO ITS NOT! wtf??

puinkey
06-19-2008, 10:33 PM
NO ITS NOT! wtf??

Check my work ! It's soo eww ! :Sweating:
And I feel so retarded I can't edit them cause , my tablet is under repair :Nooooooo:

Sawc
06-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Check my work ! It's soo eww ! :Sweating:

Yes, yes it is.

stare
06-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Thats it, I'm cancling my Self-worth Seminar with Sawc.

Don't worry, your an exceptional stick figure animator, it's just that stick figures are very low grade in easytoon.

Sawc
06-20-2008, 03:31 PM

Don't worry, your an exceptional stick figure animator, it's just that stick figures are very low grade in easytoon.

What worth? You don't have any. loldis
Must I remind you that he was the one who said it.

cherrybombs8
06-20-2008, 03:52 PM
god.. Sawc and Stare stfu lol. u sound like two incoherent babbling monkeys going on about a banana. >.> a'ight..

Sawc, i know he said his work was sloppy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he meant it. he may just be trying to use reverse psychology ^-^ i really haven't seen you credit anybody positively for stick animations. cut the kid some slack, ok? maybe open up a little to stick figures and C&C for him. if he wants to do stick animation, he can; and if u want to do effects or full-body or whatever, thats good too... just have an open mind. and yeah, i know i animate sticks as well as Puinkey and Stare, but that doesn't mean im not open to try and C&C, and positively credit effects and full-body.

Edit: @Puinkey

as Stare said, you're an awesome animator. heres a little more motivation if u needed some though.. TRY AND IMPRESS SAWC! xD thats gonna be tough.

puinkey
06-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Yes, yes it is.

LOLOLOL !!!:Smile: Well said !

Oh come on !:Cold:
Don't do that because of me ......

god.. Sawc and Stare stfu lol. u sound like two incoherent babbling monkeys going on about a banana. >.> a'ight..

Sawc, i know he said his work was sloppy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he meant it. he may just be trying to use reverse psychology ^-^ i really haven't seen you credit anybody positively for stick animations. cut the kid some slack, ok? maybe open up a little to stick figures and C&C for him. if he wants to do stick animation, he can; and if u want to do effects or full-body or whatever, thats good too... just have an open mind. and yeah, i know i animate sticks as well as Puinkey and Stare, but that doesn't mean im not open to try and C&C, and positively credit effects and full-body.

Edit: @Puinkey

as Stare said, you're an awesome animator. heres a little more motivation if u needed some though.. TRY AND IMPRESS SAWC! xD thats gonna be tough.

In that case , I've just set myself a new target ! Wow , so much drama since I've been around :Sweating:

Sparco
06-21-2008, 06:53 AM
Well, Sure looks like fullbody to me, doesn't look like a stick, now does it?
The rabbit looked kinda awkward, I don't think those kind of rabbits excist :V
here's a little example: as you notice, he leaps forward with his front legs, then uses the power of his back legs to lift up in the air and make the salto.

http://upl.iwgupl.info/uploads/oxsifoc5/rabjump.gif

puinkey
06-22-2008, 03:09 AM
Well, Sure looks like fullbody to me, doesn't look like a stick, now does it?
The rabbit looked kinda awkward, I don't think those kind of rabbits excist :V
here's a little example: as you notice, he leaps forward with his front legs, then uses the power of his back legs to lift up in the air and make the salto.

http://upl.iwgupl.info/uploads/oxsifoc5/rabjump.gif
Oh :Ohhhhh: I see ...... My mistake is making it jump with all fours :Sweating:

Sparco
06-22-2008, 08:48 AM
well, in yours i would say he uses only his front legs, can't really see a jump, since theres hardly any preload.