PDA

View Full Version : Mirandez vs Creative (Neron vs Rathaken) (Win by deadline late)

Mirandez
06-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Note for Mods: If I post this in the wrong section, transfer it because I'm still confused with where to post a battle if opponent is due deadline.
So here's the thing:
I challenged Creative.. AKA Rathaken, deadline was April, which was 2 freaking months ago, my bad memory forgot the deadline and I just recently asked him if he knows the deadline..
Well... Yes.. It was past...
Hell I hate my memory
Here are my battles (Which was completely done by march so faster than him)
This movie was seperated to 2 parts because I had an error which was never fixed.. lol..
Part 1 (http://nuranox.deviantart.com/art/RHG-1-vs-Rathaken-part-1-364887728?q=gallery%3Anuranox%2F43101572&qo=9)
Part 2 (http://nuranox.deviantart.com/art/RHG-1-vs-Rathaken-part-2-364889373?q=gallery%3Anuranox%2F43101572&qo=8)
Although, I am not VERY PROUD OF THIS WIN AT ALL, I wanted a fair fight, me vs him, with a battle poll, but...
He was overwhelmed by work IRL..
And also that I'm gonna change my RHG
So this win..
Was also a disappointment and a waste for me..
But all it matters that..
I made a good friend..

Hitsuit
06-08-2013, 10:14 AM
well thats badd that Creative doesnt pass his battle :(

Lawl
06-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Goodjob mun (b^.^)b could work on some shtuffs though lol.

Rathaken
06-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Great job bro :) again, sorry i disappointed you. I'll Finish it as soon as I can to repay your hard work :D. And yea, at least we became friends in the process!

Mirandez
06-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Great job bro :) again, sorry i disappointed you. I'll Finish it as soon as I can to repay your hard work :D. And yea, at least we became friends in the process!

Well-said
If you want to finish it, then I'll love to watch it, no it's alright, don't need to apologize. :)
@Lawl, Ikr, I rushed because of Clan War started, although I kinda disappointed Rathaken a bit low lol
@JBisky, Ikr,

Kazumi
06-09-2013, 04:32 AM
This was pretty well done

well
*you should practice on your run loops
*improve your 2d movements (I saw your elevator collab part so I think you did improved)
*I hate those lazily made smokes. They made your effects look awful even if you have those epic particles so I hope you wont use those smokes in the future.

The rest was epic. And Neron Daz sure is overpowered. He totally raped Rathaken in that animation =w=

Sylor
06-09-2013, 10:39 AM
That was a really nice entertaining animation man. You really go all out with your rhg battles. The color thing kinda bugs me though but nvm. You always finish your battles so damn fast. How?

Findood
06-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Like they said this was very entertaining, it was quit long and had much good ideas and effects. I think you should work little bit on the effects and for expample add smaller particles etc. overall good work!

...btw how did you not have lag with the tweens you had going in the backround? I tend to leave those things out because they lag so much :/

Mirandez
06-10-2013, 05:11 AM
@kazumi, yeah. i already improved a lot with it
@sylor, when i go on all out, i get work done by 2 or 3 days xD
@findood, i was borrowing my aunt's epic, non laggy laptop when i made dis, so i didnt notice, sorry
anyways, tnx. guys

neckromorph
06-10-2013, 08:35 PM
your memory suck ass, neckro lemon juice can fix it

Mirandez
06-11-2013, 03:18 AM
your memory suck ass, neckro lemon juice can fix it
Not helpful, not very helpful
I know my memory is bad, but it isn't bad as sucking ass
Thanks (Stupidly sarcastic) for ruining my damn day today ._.
Neckro lemon juice, your face
(And yes, I was in a bad mood when I saw this)