PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad does a fullbody

Salt
06-10-2013, 05:19 AM
This was with mouse. Tedious as fuck, and I probably can spot a hundred flaws in this.
http://www.filz.us/view/07a18f38-83a/

dark falcon
06-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Fair Enough ! That Wasn't Bad ! A Very Simple Punch No Easing ! But it's a Fullbody So yea !
Good Job With the anatomy

Akira
06-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Still it is smooth and very hard to do full body. I say good work! If you want feedback on how it may be better.... WHen the guy punches, and he is about to "land" the punch, instead of having his arm bend downards, just make is arm extend out strait.. Try literally standing up and punching and you'll see what I mean, unless you wanted him to do some 'head bobble downwards punch' but it is smooth, and good! COntinue!!

FL-Nordin
06-10-2013, 08:59 AM
the only flaw i can spot is how the heck is it possible to draw outside the lines... its flash dammit

Salt
06-10-2013, 11:16 AM
the only flaw i can spot is how the heck is it possible to draw outside the lines... its flash dammit

Lol, some parts I painted on a layer below.

fb man
06-10-2013, 12:09 PM
His stance is a little off, it looks like he's pointing his dangle doo at the camera, then at the end he's ass backwards, just seems like a pretty drastic change for such a small punch, if you see where I'm coming from.

There's also a very slight amount of resizing, and not really any anticipation or force, but it was smooth overall and really good for a first attempt, if I understand your title correctly ;)

Solid work, you should try it some more