PDA

View Full Version : magikills plus one giant plus one meric plus on sword plus a ghost giant = victory

Cha05Walking
06-12-2013, 10:23 AM
i don't feel like going over the whole thing because of the many variations but i will go over end game.
i successfully defended against 3 giants a ghost giant full growth and other units such as speartons and archers with only the magikills blast spell, but only because i did't have enough mana for other spells(don't believe me? watch this replay in the following link)
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1512375&version=1.64 this match was the roughest for me i don't like getting more than one giant two at the most, magikill however, i will mass anyday

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1509274&version=1.64
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1509967&version=1.64
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1511638&version=1.64

works against spearton rush basic unit attacks giants etc

if they mass shadows keep close to your tower and stay on defensive have all three castle archers and two miner walls. if they attack garrisson they will strike statue. arrows will wear them down and magikill will be the finisher. and don't forget that shadowraths can still be poisoned when cloaked.

there is also a neat trick u can do with the miner wall. u can get it set up anywhere on the map if you . . .

click the icon then click the mini map i like to set it in front of the tower. bring it wherever you go out of normal boundaries

very useful. i found this out on accident by the way. at first i thought there was something wrong with the miners or the wall but then i found out what was really going on and now i use it to my advantage. u can even set it up on your statue. or theres. anywhere you want.

watch this replay it show what i mean with the miner walls and it's short cause there against myself watch from both sides

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1509746&version=1.64

it's actually kind of funny to watch

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-12-2013, 11:09 AM
one quetion: what is your rating?

Cha05Walking
06-12-2013, 11:19 AM
my newest account 1391 only 14 matches
my best account 1578
my oldest account hundreds and hundreds of matches (now my mess around account) 1408

and yours?

ive used this strat maybe 6 times now. worked all 6

and of course i didn't put everything into words youll have to watch the replays

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-12-2013, 11:29 AM
my newest account 1391 only 14 matches
my best account 1578
my oldest account hundreds and hundreds of matches (now my mess around account) 1408

and yours?

ive used this strat maybe 6 times now. worked all 6

and of course i didn't put everything into words youll have to watch the replays

oh...mine is ShadowGeneralCh with 1624 rating, Testobject with 1603 and Theunitedempire 1602.....and yes, your right, I should watch your replays...

Cha05Walking
06-12-2013, 12:31 PM
MARTIAL98
madcap
playfuloceon
psuedonym-inactive
maesltrom98-inactive
DiesIrae-inactive
Cha0sWalking-inactive

watch this replay: archers vs swords

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1510874&version=1.64

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-13-2013, 10:13 AM
ok now...Althought I only saw 1 video I can only say this: Noob enemy...... You are only magikill massing...with one Giant and one Meric thats all.... your weakness will be probably Shadowraths...and tell me: Which Account do you play most the time..I will battle you to show how to beat it...

Cha05Walking
06-13-2013, 02:08 PM
madcap 826 and i know you can beat it someone has already done it. i am just seeing which strat will give me the most wins in a row. this one won me 16 before i lost.. although i will still take that match. madcap 826.

but recently i have been using MARTIAL98 414 just as much.