PDA

View Full Version : How To Win (Chaos Vs Chaos) (Order Vs Chaos) (Order vs Order)

TheKing
06-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi All
(chaos vs chaos)
1st part of battle part:-
When u fight a pro Chaos player At the start u have 2 options 1st is 2 cats and Bombers aim is TO CAPTURE TOWER.
2nd is HIDDEN ARMY TRICK Its mean hide ur bombers in statue 3 bombers to kill crawlers When enemy attack at ur miners u r enemy will be shocked..
2nd part of battle part:-
build jugger first vs pro chaos players to kill their miners and vs noobs (eclips or deads will be best to build at start)...
go and kill miners with that jugger and build eclips its the game will be in ur hand if he build eclips then jugger will help u to kill that by that bug where eclip cant shot other...
3rd part battle part:-
use tower spawm 2 and Non stop attack And VICTORY urs
(Order Vs Chaos)
Go with 4 cats and then bombers capture tower and as fast as possible build deads,and juggers deads are best against order players...
and Then VictOry
(Order Vs Order)
Allowbtross Is The powerful and Very useful unit
U r aim is to build 5 allowbtross,3meric 2 spartons and 3 magis in first part
when u think u r losing this fight build gaint u will have lot of gold at that time when u build these units
with gaints and allowbtross u r enemy got no chance of WIn
Well I will edit some other things to it too
thansk i hope its will be helpful

stickman311
06-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi All
(chaos vs chaos)
1st part of battle part:-
When u fight a pro Chaos player At the start u have 2 options 1st is 2 cats and Bombers aim is TO CAPTURE TOWER.
2nd is HIDDEN ARMY TRICK Its mean hide ur bombers in statue 3 bombers to kill crawlers When enemy attack at ur miners u r enemy will be shocked..
2nd part of battle part:-
build jugger first vs pro chaos players to kill their miners and vs noobs (eclips or deads will be best to build at start)...
go and kill miners with that jugger and build eclips its the game will be in ur hand if he build eclips then jugger will help u to kill that by that bug where eclip cant shot other...
3rd part battle part:-
use tower spawm 2 and Non stop attack And VICTORY urs
(Order Vs Chaos)
Go with 4 cats and then bombers capture tower and as fast as possible build deads,and juggers deads are best against order players...
and Then VictOry
(Order Vs Order)
Allowbtross Is The powerful and Very useful unit
U r aim is to build 5 allowbtross,3meric 2 spartons and 3 magis in first part
when u think u r losing this fight build gaint u will have lot of gold at that time when u build these units
with gaints and allowbtross u r enemy got no chance of WIn
Well I will edit some other things to it too
thansk i hope its will be helpful
The second start will practically fail to 1 bomb.
The first start is the best of all the starts, but most people don't know how to use it
And, u won't get the tower.

Deads suck in order vs chaos.

Albowtross sucks in order vs order

TheKing
06-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Well if they suck u can fight vs me and see how powerful are allowbtross
u use twxtheleader right?
so i will contact u for a battle

stickman311
06-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Well if they suck u can fight vs me and see how powerful are allowbtross
u use twxtheleader right?
so i will contact u for a battle

What's your rating?

TheKing
06-14-2013, 11:06 AM

Galeforce
06-14-2013, 11:23 AM

lol.

Anyway, none of those strategies would work on anyone 1500+ or higher.

stickman311
06-14-2013, 08:05 PM
lol.

Anyway, none of those strategies would work on anyone 1500+ or higher.

Yep, if u changed your strat to 2 cats and 2 miners than all bomb, then it would be the best start in chaos