PDA

View Full Version : MY FINAL TRYOUT :)

Anime Vishal
06-15-2013, 11:14 AM
hey buddies!! this will be my final tryout before starting my next animation i guess.i have given my best in smoothing,resizing........and sort of stuffs like that.it took me one hour of hard time to do it.so watch and enjoy.suggestions and comments are welcomed ^-^
LINK-http://filz.us/HJ5

Nanite
06-16-2013, 01:29 AM
You've certainly improved with your sticks' consistency, they're not as wobbly anymore, but I think you need a bit more easing, after every action, make sure it flows into the next pose, not just abruptly pose and stop.

Anime Vishal
06-16-2013, 02:30 AM
thanks for the comment buddy!!really appreciating it.
'bit more easing'-does that mean adding up more frames or ?

Nanite
06-16-2013, 03:53 AM
That would help, but by 'having more easing', I mean after the end of an action, you don't stop at a post directly, you need several more minor movements before fully stopping on a pose/stance.

Anime Vishal
06-16-2013, 04:40 AM
I mean after the end of an action, you don't stop at a post directly, you need several more minor movements before fully stopping on a pose/stance.
Can u pls be more specific(the exact place in my anime where u want the correction to be made)so that i can correct it immediately:)

Mark XD
06-16-2013, 06:09 AM
nice, your movements are improving :) keep at it

Anime Vishal
06-16-2013, 08:00 AM
Thanku so much bro!! hopefully gonna start my next one as soon as i get an answer from Nanite 8D

Nanite
06-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Well, after all of his attacks actually, but for now, lets just add a few more frames after he catches that sword, and swings it backwards. This is really hard to relay via texts XD, but I'll try to be as specific as I can. Add like two more blank frames after the catch, and move the arm (and sword) SLIGHTLY downward, in the direction of the catch. Do the same for the swing, but move the arm (and sword) SLIGHTLY into the direction of the swing.

If you don't understand what I mean, try to execute moves in real life, like the catch for example, have a companion throw you something, and catch it, when you catch the thing, your arm doesn't just stop directly, it slightly moves a bit more backwards. When in doubt, try it in real life.

Hope that helped.

Anime Vishal
06-16-2013, 09:31 AM
wow that helped for sure.Thanks for being so specific and also thanks for the quick reply buddy.
I'll get it done ^-^

Cruel
06-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Your movements are stiff and its a little choppy. You need to practice easing in the movements and flow in general. But your fighting wasn't bad as a whole. Keep practicing and you'll improve. You have potential.

Anime Vishal
06-18-2013, 09:57 PM
thanks buddy ^-^ working on it.