PDA

View Full Version : a game maker i can download?

bobandjon
05-31-2007, 03:19 PM
all my life ive wanted to animate and create stick figure flash games,well not all my life, burt i tried the program game maker and i couldnt use it,

i need a program thats free or gives you a free trial please

bobandjon
05-31-2007, 04:29 PM
i really need a program!

Gavel
05-31-2007, 04:42 PM
You obviously didn't try hard enough. People like you think that all you do to make a game is click a few buttons, draw a few pictures, and PRESTO! You got yourself an instant game.

You can't expect to just download a game making software and instantly become a game creating guru. It takes time, practice, and coding knowledge. Go back on the Game Maker site and look for some tutorials. Or use your head and search for some yourself.

And I'm tired of noobs like you thinking everything on the internet is free. If you want to be able to create games like WpnFire, or whatever your trying to follow, you need a high performance software. Not something free. You noobs think that programs like Flash are free. Do you think that a program that people actually use to make television series will be free?

Just from now on, use your damn head and think before you act.

And you already made the fucking thread. It got moved to the General Help section, the place you're supposed to ask questions. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! If you had read the description at the top of the page, you'd know that this is NOT where you ask questions. Let me just run it by you again:

Games Post your own custom made games here.

Don't do that again, and don't double post after only an hour.

Javon16
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
:Love: I love my Elly young from Lake point properties Grande Prairie