PDA

View Full Version : Intruder Collab.

Checkers
06-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Song: Attack At Dawn - Xeroshi. (Have a better song? PM me)

Storyline: A criminal genius was wrongly accused for a mass murder he did not commit, but as a criminal mastermind, the government didn't even think twice about sending him to jail. Somehow, he escaped and was never found. Until the next week. He broke into the CIA HQ and released all of his rage.

Whats in it for you: I am going to pick 3 animators to collaborate with me in this. These 3 people will each be the highly trained security guards guarding the CIA Boss.

How to enter: Please select a group you want to be in below. Then animate the boss fighting a black stick figure.

Requirements:
FPS: 24
Dimentions: 600 x 100
You MUST be a good animator. By good, I mean the SPP community agrees your good.
Backround: White, with a groundline. No fancy smanchy buildings or trees, cars, etc. (Shadows and reflections ARE allowed)

What It looks like so far: http://www.antiup.net/view/5082/

First Boss:
Must have a black body, with a gray head. (any shade of gray)

ENTRANTS:
-
-
-
-
-

Second Boss:
Must have a Gray Body, with a black head.
-
-
-
-
-

Third Boss:
What ever you want it to look like!
-
-
-
-
-

When you have fineshed, please upload the .fla to www.savefile.com then PM it to me.

I will then post the animations and animator's name under a selected Boss's category. You will then get to vote on your favourite from each group, and the winners will get to be in the aniomation.

There is no deadline, as I hate stress, and I bet many of you out there do aswell.

NOTE: When you enter, POST AN ANIMATION OF YOURS. So that I know your good. And no " I'll maybe be in" posts. Either your in, or not.

Vincent
06-22-2008, 11:52 PM
good luck getting high level/skilled animators to animate this...

Checkers
06-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Fine. I'll change the rules a little.

Checkers
06-23-2008, 06:06 PM
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Rather Cheesy
06-23-2008, 06:25 PM
All the good animators just finished the SPP competition, I'm sure they want a break...

Upps
06-23-2008, 06:37 PM
I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED BY RC

wait..does that mean No pivots ?

Checkers
06-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Umm, yeah. I'm putting all the entries into the main animation, unless its really good pivot, then I could have an exception, but NO EZT.

Rather Cheesy
06-23-2008, 07:30 PM
I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED BY RC

wait..does that mean No pivots ?

EDIT THAT THAR POST.

I want to get as many people as possible with it =P

Vincent
06-23-2008, 07:41 PM
you got me as soon as you changed your sig >P

Checkers
06-23-2008, 07:51 PM
OffTopic much. Srs, I want this collab to turn out good.

supranova
06-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry, but the whole thing sort of seems a bit over done in my opinion. I mean the story is kind of interesting, but it all just turns out to be another stick fight, no offence.

Checkers
06-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Isn't that what everything here turns out to be? Sure there is you once and a while project around SPP that accually get fineshed, but thats only on the circumstances that the community isnt fucking lazy. Thats why its so rare that projects get done around here. SPP has turned into a chat thread. It barley has anything to do with animation anymore. When I was active about 6-7 months ago, There was always something new in the flash forum. Now, people just flame, and talk about innapropreate things, and yes, I've done it to, but I think it's time to revive SPP.

Lixu
06-24-2008, 08:42 AM
Sorry, but the whole thing sort of seems a bit over done in my opinion. I mean the story is kind of interesting, but it all just turns out to be another stick fight, no offence.

That makes no sense, stickmen are to kill each other. The most funny thing about it is orginality. And humor.

colt love
06-24-2008, 10:42 AM
to make a great animation it needs to be original and well animated or just so random it's funny :P

but i do like the idea of this collab. would be cool if it was just a collab without a story

well thats wat i think

good luck to you

Raffi
06-24-2008, 11:25 AM
I'll have a go at this. I found a few tricks since BvB and I though I'd try them out in an actual anim.