PDA

View Full Version : Order empire stradegy

fhtrg
06-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Stick empires units strategies!!!

Order:
Miner: Very cheap and collects more than it costs! It is the true backbone of order and is strongly suggested to get at least 7.

Swordwrath: Very cheap and very good starting unit to rush attack or defend! It's main strategy is to overwhelm the enemy with lots of swordwrath and beat them by numbers!
Rage is a very good ability to swordwrath and costs none to use (except for the cost to research) . Use them in packs and can chase fast units as well as destroy tanky units at the cost of a little health.

Archideon: Cheap, ranged, and good damage. It can beat 1 swordwrath 1v1, and does a good amount of damage! It is a better starter unit than swordwrath. It is a good idea to use LOTS AND LOTS of them at once to kill units before they touch them, or to have atleast 5 to hide behind tanky units and attack!

Merics: Medium priced, can beat a swordwrath 1v1, and heals units. I strongly suggest you use them if you get a multi-unit army, or a giant army! It heals faster than chaos passive healing, and has medium health.

Magikill: Costly, but worth it! Research it's abilities, and it will suprise you by how strong it is! Fire blast if very good against swordwrath massers, archideon massers, and other units with low health. It is the main bane to flying crossbowmen, and also as strong as multiple bombers. Poison spray can poison lots of units, and can weaken a army before a fight! It can easily kill archideons with there low health, and can destroy a giant over time! Magikill wall is very strong again strong against slow or stationary units and can wither a statue, miner wall, or giant!

Spearton: Lots of health, good damage, and very tanky. It's main strategy is to tank damage from other units while ranged or melee units attack the enemy. It is also strong in lots of situations and will almost never fail you!

Shadowrath: Extreme damage, good health, and fast. It is a very good unit to chase retreating archideons! Shinobi 2 in EXTREMLY IMPORTANT IF YOU BUY LOTS OF SHADOWRATH! 2 can bring 1 spearton to a point where it can barely take a miners punch, 1 can bring a miner down to it's knees, and 5+ can finish of a giant! Even without Shinobi 2, it is usually used to attack spellcasters!

Albowcross: Flys in sky, Ok defence and good damage. It is a good unit to put in middle so melee units can't get it, and it can also 1v1 a archideon! Flaming bolts are suggested if you use lots of them.

Enslaved Giant: Ranged, very tanky, and high damage. It is expensive, but will eliminate your enemies army . It is strongly suggested you use this in your army at end game time. It is also recommended to use it to tank damage. Giant growth are very very helpful! They increase in health so much! Use them always in a army. They even stun to slow there attack speed!

My best army:

I usally do a mix of giants, magikill, lots of merics, spearton, shadowrath, and miners in case my army lost, I will have reserves. Archideons and swordwrath aren't that useful the end game points

Cha05Walking
06-19-2013, 08:33 PM
u misspelled albowtross archidon strategy and if we wanted a description of each unit we would just go to could go to stickpage etc not that any of us need it

this is not a strat, and not a strad either

stickman311
06-19-2013, 09:59 PM
1 archer can defeat 4 swords without rage, 1 archer also can defeat unlimited a,bowtross cuz of range.
A shadowrath will die fast cuz of its low defense and will easily die to archers so its not good to chase them.
How is the magikill only worth it? Its must be used in every game. Merics are never needed in battle.
Also, shadowraths die fast and without shinobi 2, they are completely worthless.

_Ai_
06-20-2013, 02:21 AM
Its not a strategy. Rather, an equation.

@stickman. All 4 are not true, but not false either. It needs a lot of micro. I guess these guys here is about 1200-1400, so its kinda impossible to them, compared to you. Youre 2k man. Not 1.2k. Its different.

1. Do it without micro
2. That's if the guy can micro.
3. Both are a must use.
4. ...True.

stickman311
06-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Oh right, for miners u must get at least 13.

wise magikill
06-23-2013, 03:33 AM
when you only have last spots of mining are you sacrifice you miner ?

FailingAtFailing
06-23-2013, 08:09 AM
What's with people making these? I mean, just telling us what the units does is like.... not very helpful.

And some of the stuff here isn't entirely right. Swordwrath can be deadly if you know what the opponent has. If they lack poison or splash damage, a squad of raged swordwrath can rip through some units. If they spear rush or giant mass, man swords will rip right through them with rage. Giants also aren't the most damaging unit, nor are shadowrath. That title goes to a squad of albowtrosses with blazing bolts. They can rip through armoured units like giants with ease much faster than a giant or shadowrath can.

Giants have been nerfed to where they are only meant as giant meatshields for your weaker units in the back and the fact that they are the only unit that can effectively shield flying units.

Shadowrath are also not meant for direct combat. I say this and will keep saying it: Shadowrath are meant to go in fast and assassinate a mage like a meric or magikill and get out quickly with its speed. They are hit and run units, not direct combat units. Their health is pitiful compared to a spearton, which IS a direct combat unit.

Order Miner
07-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Why don't you just spam miners? They are surprisingly strong with miner hustle.

xanderman222222
07-05-2013, 02:35 PM

JUST MINERS?????????/

Nyarlathotep
07-06-2013, 01:44 AM
You know its legit when they spell strategy with a d!

stickman311
07-06-2013, 08:24 AM

Don't u even know the result of 40 miners vs 1 mage? With miner hustle, 2 mages will kill'em all

Hewitt
07-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Don't you all know when you're being trolled?!