PDA

View Full Version : I...have been inspired...

Spartan1105
06-23-2008, 11:57 PM
To make a Pivot Movie about how the world (of stickpage forums) was saved from the FlapJack, when the Admins finally moved the thread to the Trash:
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87501

I'll TRY and make it, but it will take a while, considering that I'm still a beginner, but I will try and do my BEST on it, learning from all the people that has helped me here (thanks).

I'll try and put everyone that was included in it, and put their names above their .stk when they're introduced. I'll also try putting as much text from what all the people said, put it above their heads, and cut down the sentences a little if it's to long. I also might change up the sotry a bit, if it gets too complicated.

People that will be in it:
-FlapJack67
-.:portal jumper:.
-Gunned.Stick.
-Brian C
-Ultimate Stickman
-luckyJoe
-Lone Wolf
-Spartan1105
-Dark

Post here what colors you want to me and/or what .stks you want to be (pm for sticks, It's most likely that I don't have it). The default sticks will be the B-10-ed ones from my earlier clips (look in the beginner's section)

I'll write colors/.stks when people start pming/posting.

Sooo, this will be my first BIG project, and I'm still a beginner, (don't flame please). But I'll try my hardest, doing this project, so it's something to behold on StickPagePortal.com's history (<<<lol, ignore that :P ) It will take me a while...so, yeah, wish me luck.

Edit: if i have forgotten your name, please post it here, with .stk/color

Naglfar
06-23-2008, 11:59 PM
This should be in the Community projects section I suppose.
Good luck.

Lone Wolf
06-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Wrong place, Pm a mod to have it moved to the Community Project seciton.

Darkred, and I'll send you the midget stk I use.

Spartan1105
06-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Ok, sorry, didn't check before posting (-.-') so yeah. Some mod please move it. and Ill delete this post after it has been moved to the Communty Project section. Thanks guys for letting me know.

luckyjoe
06-24-2008, 12:09 AM
o rly? im in an animation? sweet, but now. My color is useally a dark blue. I have no main .stks sides the sword i used in my old sig. If you want me to send it you, i will find out some way. But really my stick is just a normal, non-edit. Like such. http://i32.tinypic.com/24zyre8.gif

Index
06-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Wait what? I don't use pivot, or have ever downloaded it, so I don't know any .stks

luckyjoe
06-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Then you might wanna use my .stk

luckyjoe
06-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Speaking of FlapJack67...did he get banned?

Spartan1105
06-24-2008, 02:21 AM
@Brian C- I meant that I was gonna do the whole thing, you don't have to do anything, just tell me what color you want to be, if you don't know any .stks, ill find one. :D

@LuckyJoe- Hopefully, his color's gonna be pink...cause he's gay, lol.

MoD
06-24-2008, 03:50 AM
The fact I am not in it is an outrage.

Gimme a role in it, would yah'.

power fuse0
06-24-2008, 05:36 AM
This will fail. I know for a fact, its much like the many bubblemania attempts in pivot.
You're taking too much on board
Im pretty certain it will fail. Or it wont look any good

luckyjoe
06-24-2008, 12:38 PM

Yeah, mayby you could be the guy that stands there and watches all this stuff happen.

luckyjoe
06-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey, mayby this could be like a collab. I don't know just throwing in a suggestion.

infoto
06-24-2008, 01:09 PM
This will fail. I know for a fact, its much like the many bubblemania attempts in pivot.
You're taking too much on board
Im pretty certain it will fail. Or it wont look any good

i agree, this is just going to be like all the other collabs that didnt make it to the end.

also, get more exp before doing a collab this complex

Spartan1105
06-24-2008, 01:14 PM

arrite...jus give me an idea of where you'd be.

Annndd...yeah, this might be a failure, but at least im trying. :/

btw...i thought some admin moved this...
I don't care if this is a failure, its just something fun for me to do during summer.

Sherbet
06-25-2008, 10:36 AM
can i be in it plesh? if so, i want my colour to be dark green, and i will send you my signature stick to use :)

Automaton
06-25-2008, 11:24 AM
i wouldnt bother trying to animate this, and for all you involved in it he'll just make you look bad so dont bother :/