PDA

View Full Version : Exams are over!!

Drifts
06-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Yay my exams are over meaning i start Holiday right now!! SUMMER! SUMMER! SUMMER!

Now College awaits me in September :D

So basically right now i have more time to animate :3

Heres a quick animation i made to celebrate

http://antiup.net/view/5306 i hate anti so heres cabin too
http://www.*************/open/1214315997

Lixu
06-24-2008, 09:53 AM
Who gave u AS? Its ****ing smooth and awesome.

-Hawk-
06-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Very good job. Glad you have more time to animate.

Ssjbryando
06-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Yea who gave you it =O!

This remminded me alot of uppercut lol. The movements that is. Its a bit stiff tho, and the movements were executed to fast at times that it just I dont know, it might need more easing or something. .

but it was very good overall tho. I watched it again now and it looks better suddenly =P

=D and your late. I already have summa for 3 weeks now, last year ftw.

Lixu
06-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Yea who gave you it =O!

He got it from T man.

Drifts
06-24-2008, 10:12 AM
lol, thanks guys...ermm should i really tell you guys where, because then everyone will have it and my animation won't seem that spectacular compared to others....i did actually making it less faster...it was more eased but then i wanted it to seem a bit EpiC-like, nobody correct me because i did say "EpiC-Like" not EpiC anyway i'll see if i will, i might send to some people :3

NCz
06-24-2008, 10:13 AM
He got it from T man.

Bullshit

Tman wouldn't give it to anyone. He probably found it somewhere. What i mean by that is he found a tut or something that explains how to use/get this code.

Animation was okay, a bit unsmooth, work on that and you're pretty much good. The slow-mo pose was akward. But the sword bit was great. Good work.

Drifts
06-24-2008, 10:16 AM
I know, the slow motion was done by accident, i didnt mean to do that lol, i was only meant to leave eenought time for the sword to appear but then i couldn't be bothered to change it.

Ssjbryando
06-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Bullshit

Tman wouldn't give it to anyone. He probably found it somewhere. What i mean by that is he found a tut or something that explains how to use/get this code.

Animation was okay, a bit unsmooth, work on that and you're pretty much good. The slow-mo pose was akward. But the sword bit was great. Good work.

Yea t-man is always like ''Ask justsolo'' I just emailed justsolo, and I got it. well actually I was the first one that had the code =P but im a rippa! (dont tell cause of course im jokking if you would ;) ) but yea.

Still I dont think the trial fited here. like justsolo used his trail +! another trail. Like it needs something more, a thicker trail ya know. or something, or it could just be me, but justsolo also used another trial he just animated

Lixu
06-24-2008, 10:21 AM
He told me he did.

Chimaera
06-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Wow, I finished education like a week back, and I had one of the last exams in my country...

You had your prom yet?

Drifts
06-24-2008, 10:34 AM
nope prom is on 7th of July....gotta wait a while lol

@ Lixu, no i didnt, i said ask Tman because maybe he would've gave it to you because he's used it before in that pirate animation he done.

But Lixu if Tman doesn't give it to you ask the person who done Ghost fight.

Lixu
06-24-2008, 10:37 AM
I already have it, thanks Drift.

Drifts
06-24-2008, 10:42 AM
lol ok, ok more comments guys

Schwa
06-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I thought the sticks were drawn kind of weird.

And it would be much better with blood.

BLOOD.

T Man
06-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Bullshit

Got that ****ing right. I wouldn't even give it to you, and i felt horrible when i had to deny you.

Everyone, **** you all. Stop using the AS.

jesus ****.

mraznbuddy
06-24-2008, 11:44 AM
even though how much time that AS saves, i think its kind of being over used now.
the animation was smooth but i didnt like the jump in the air and slow-mo part. it seemed too stiff.
anyways nice job :D

Ssjbryando
06-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Got that ****ing right. I wouldn't even give it to you, and i felt horrible when i had to deny you.

Everyone, **** you all. Stop using the AS.

jesus ****.

lollol. tman flipped. but I kinda agree, even if I wanna use it, alot of newbs are beginning to use it. and im prety sure in a few weeks everyone has it, then there is nothing special about it anymore =\ meh, I agree kinda with t-man.

but yea, I don't know.

Drifts
06-24-2008, 12:38 PM
thats exaclty what i was tryin to say in the beggining, oh my gosh dosen't anyone pay attention to my post, i mean this is my FLIPPING THREAD yet it's like i'm not part of it, am i FLIPPING INVISIBLE or something gosh man!!!

i didn't want to give it away i said becaue if everyone had it, it would be that much unique, then it would just be a noob actionscript... i'm getting pretty angry of being ignored!!! and i'm gonna have to do something about it >:O

@ Schwa, i know, blood seem'd it needed to be put in it, but i'm not a fan of blood, thats why my anims are unique

@ Buddy, yeah the jump was weird, i actually done it by accident i just couldn't be bothered to change it.