PDA

View Full Version : Awesomizzle (Possible WIP of epicness?)

Draves
06-20-2013, 12:57 PM
http://draxces.deviantart.com/art/Awesomizzle-WIP-379375901

Check it and spill your thoughts!

I'd love to hear them.

Atomicapple
06-20-2013, 01:09 PM
dem effects are amazing

Draves
06-20-2013, 02:59 PM
dem effects are amazing

heh thanks man, I appreciate it! c:

YoShiFA
06-20-2013, 03:02 PM
you remind me alot of kymjaga... like construction wise. some of the movements to but mostly construction an transitions lol but very nice, not much to c/c im sure you criticize yourself best of luck if you do get a full length goin like that

Draves
06-21-2013, 01:55 AM
you remind me alot of kymjaga... like construction wise. some of the movements to but mostly construction an transitions lol but very nice, not much to c/c im sure you criticize yourself best of luck if you do get a full length goin like that

Hahah yeah I heard that once before, not seen much of his work but from what I did pretty sweet shiz he got there!
Also thanks dude and much respect, many fail to see that and simply point out the most obvious but yeah man thanks again I'll sure will do my best!
Gonna take a while though since I'm also doin' character modelling, animation, concept art and main design for video games but hell! Hahah

Amf
06-21-2013, 12:46 PM
yeah man it was really entertaining, only real problem was that the last couple of movements by the pink(ish) guy were stop and go after he landed on the ground.

Draves
06-22-2013, 03:33 PM
yeah man it was really entertaining, only real problem was that the last couple of movements by the pink(ish) guy were stop and go after he landed on the ground.

First off, thanksabunch much appreciated! Next, after rewatching it a couple of times (by which I mean a lot of times) I'd actually tend to disagree since I find the movements still flow quite well into each other even though I double-,triple-, quadruple-framed those parts which I did to show off the force behind them
but yeah one might think different and I see what you mean, I'm afraid to say there might be more scenes paced like that in the final product