PDA

View Full Version : Dry Fire 2

stone
06-21-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/dryfirereloadedgame.jpg (http://www.stickpage.com/dryfirereloadedgame.shtml)
http://www.stickpage.com/dryfirereloadedgame.shtml

Take control of a giant cannon and annihilate hoards of enemies and giant bosses with shots, drone strikes and earthquakes!

foxbox
06-21-2013, 04:33 PM
It's addictive . Good Job.

S-Critical
06-21-2013, 05:09 PM
I tried this on hard mode, the same mode i did for valor. This is so much harder. I can't get through level 4! I ran out of drone attacks and earthquackes by the end of wave 4

But, it is a very good game. It was really well done. Great job Stone :D

Tsang
06-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Wow, this is really addictive! :D

Reminds me of Rapid Fire rather than the first Dry Fire. Great job Stone!

acb
06-21-2013, 06:42 PM
This is your best game yet I really enjoy the game, and I barely ever find internet games interesting, but this was one of the most top-notch internet games.

The menu has a sleek design, very nice and simple to understand, the button sounds weren't over used nor loud and obnoxious it instead sounded fitting to the aesthetics. I liked the nice touch you added for when switching to a new option.

The animations in the game looked very well made and made it more entertaining to play (for instance the explosion animations).
The game itself was an interesting but basic idea, a very comfortable game. The waves of enemies were also fun, the impact of the shots really felt like you were hitting them, the sound effects were a good effect. The background was also nice to look at.
Putting different coloured enemies and having to hit keys to switch the colour of the cannon in order to kill the enemy was very challenging making it more fun.

This game was actually entertaining, the control movements were nice and smooth, very comfortable shooting also.

You hit the nail on the head on this one well done, 8.5/10.

stone
06-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it :)
It seems like rapid fire simply because of the improvement over time I think I've made since the original DryFire. Rapid fire being closer in time to this one.

Thanks for the lengthy reviews too!

heavenyeah
06-21-2013, 08:19 PM
My gawd! I can't stop playing, song really match with the stage and the game engine is really addictive.
I did a Double Headshot
>_>
<_<

WizardKnight
06-21-2013, 11:39 PM
I already finished the game in a flash XD
Anywayz this is AWESOME!
I want more levels of this game X3

Xate
06-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Was playing first lv on Med. "Too easy" I thought. Till I reach lv 2. Epic.

Cosmoseth
06-22-2013, 12:55 PM
:D seems like you guys like it. I'm glad.

If you find any big bugs, post them here! This was a big game, and I'm only one person, so i know I couldn't have caught them all. :p

Lagant
06-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Y THIS GAME ADDICTIVE T__________T. Y u make it so awesome stone E_E

Xate
06-23-2013, 05:36 AM
Me 1: There aren't many kinds of units, are there?
Me 2: Who cares? They got aura!

_Ai_
06-23-2013, 08:28 AM
No bug so far. The music is amazing. Gameplay is fun and simple. 9/10

Fordz
06-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Quite addictive. Distracted me from my assignments.

Though, my net's slow. I make multiple clicks and it involuntarily shoots to the undesired angle. It made me want to close the tab.

Cosmoseth
06-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Quite addictive. Distracted me from my assignments.

Though, my net's slow. I make multiple clicks and it involuntarily shoots to the undesired angle. It made me want to close the tab.

there's options for those with slower computers in the pause menu to help speed things up :)

Xate
06-25-2013, 04:24 AM
Ah...The music. Kickass.

exceld
06-25-2013, 08:45 AM
LIKE IT! <3 :3 Awesome game, Stone :) A tips for you guys XD Play this with your friend! :D You shot and your friend change the color! It will be easy :3

Lethal
06-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Currently shooting sticks with red aura.

Me: this game is awesome!

Suddenly, sticks with yellow aura appeared. I tried shooting them but they won't die.

Me: wtf, this must be a bug! better report it!

I paused the game and noticed Z,X,C,V,B letters, I continued the game and hit X button, my cannon turned into yellow aura, I started shooting the yellow sticks and boom! I thought it was a bug, almost reported it lol

Amazing game!

Xate
06-30-2013, 06:50 AM
If you have problem with aura changing, buy the armor-piercing bullet in the shop. It makes the game A LOT more easier (Wait...that means the game is less epic???)

GMR
07-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Nice. I like it a lot. The the gameplay was simple, but I really liked the art and crap. :D Great work, Seth.

StickSenajon
12-11-2013, 04:30 AM
:rolleyes:

Sans
12-11-2013, 09:37 PM
pretty addictive,suggestion:make an upgrade that make the cannon looks more powerful and badass.