PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] 15 min. Combo

Ssjbryando
06-26-2008, 12:01 PM
I did a quickish combo, (15 min) I was away and drew some sketches, of moves I would do. and I did them, well I stopped halfway and just came up with something.

very fastly done, still probably my smoothest.

Please C&C and tell me how to make more smooth, Byondrage, strills, terkoiz combos. (basicly all terks) lawl jk <3 =P Not that I wanna be them, but there just smoothess ness ness

http://antiup.net/view/5640/

SSOutPhase
06-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah, that was smooth as hell. Very nice. The first punch was VERY stiff, other than that, cool moves.

And I think you're problem with combos is that you don't bend your legs as much as the need to. It's all in teh legs. And I make good combos too! >:C

Ssjbryando
06-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Yeah, that was smooth as hell. Very nice. The first punch was VERY stiff, other than that, cool moves.

yea lol it was O-o just noticed. gonna change that in a sec, probably double framed it there.

Thanks. and the back and head =| (terk said)

any tips someone how to prevent back from being stiff? since I redraw it (EVERY) time. =|

edit: Jup I double framed there. Edited the punch. less stiff now?

STICK- MAN
06-26-2008, 12:20 PM
man!! you rock!!
10/10

SSOutPhase
06-26-2008, 12:25 PM
any tips someone how to prevent back from being stiff? since I redraw it (EVERY) time. =|

Bend it. I noticed that through the whole animation, it stays in almost the same place the whole time. When you punch, bend the back so it looks more fluid.

Ssjbryando
06-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Bend it. I noticed that through the whole animation, it stays in almost the same place the whole time. When you punch, bend the back so it looks more fluid.

Yes I try to make him bend his back more. thanks!

And thanks stickman lawl.

Drifts
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
I think its smooth enough, but if you were willing to make it smoother, slow down the movement by adding more frames, then when it comes to the attack such as punches or kicks, the frames should be less so it shows a bit of impact.

Ssjbryando
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
I think its smooth enough, but if you were willing to make it smoother, slow down the movement by adding more frames, then when it comes to the attack such as punches or kicks, the frames should be less so it shows a bit of impact.

Yea true. this goes kinda fast at the beginning. but I made it in a few minutes, I am gonna make another one now =D

Hackor Pickel
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
awsome, kicks my ass, although i have had flash for only about a day.
i like the kicky flippy thingy at the end

Etch
06-26-2008, 02:15 PM
He slowly keeps moving down the screen. >_> Smooth but awkward for some reason.

toshiryu
06-28-2008, 06:21 AM
dam that was rly smoooth