PDA

View Full Version : This is what I've been doing lately everyone should care ~<3

Stickly
06-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Most of you have already seen this but I guess I'll post it here anyway. this may be my 15th anim? I dunno

http://www.filz.us/view/9dd91404-c4d/

Achievements unlocked:
First animation with a bg
First animation with a moving bg
First animation with blood
First animation with music
First animation with visual effects

Since flash is screwed up for me again, this may be my last anim for a while.... so i guess Stickly will have to improve later!! :D

Sharp
06-23-2013, 04:40 PM
you're the worst at being a noob

so stop being such a pro

06-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Thats frickin epic bro you ain't no noob. But there was one thing that bothered me. The arms kept moving from his neck into his head. It was also alittle comfusing. but yeah still pretty good. :)

Stickly
06-23-2013, 04:43 PM
you're the worst at being a noob

so stop being such a pro

you spelled "best" wrong c:

Thats frickin epic bro you ain't no noob. But there was one thing that bothered me. The arms kept moving from his neck into his head. It was also alittle comfusing. but yeah still pretty good. (:

Thanks, and i had a lot of issues with the heads lol.... too late to fix 'em now :P

raapaax
06-23-2013, 04:43 PM
that was awesome dude -_- why you say you are a noob?
edit:I AM THE NOOB HERE e.e

Molgera
06-23-2013, 04:45 PM

If anyone's a noob, it's me.

Also, awesome animation dude.

Stickly
06-23-2013, 04:45 PM
that was awesome dude -_- why you say you are a noob?

I haven't animated for that long i guess :P thanks

Zultin
06-23-2013, 04:50 PM
I agree with Sharp

Stickly
06-23-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree with Sharp

thanks man :P

quinsilva
06-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Is this a battle for noob of SP? and nice man

Stickly
06-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Is this a battle for noob of SP? and nice man

I really have no idea lol

and thanks :)

DigitalFlamer105
06-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Lies...

You're a pro, not a noob :3

Awesome animation dude. :D

Stickly
06-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Lies...

You're a pro, not a noob :3

Awesome animation dude. :D

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHHAHH AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA PRO???? OH YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!

thanks lol

Zero
06-23-2013, 09:42 PM
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHHAHH AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA PRO???? OH YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!

thanks lol
Stop acting like that, it gives you a horrible impression to others.
Also, nice anim.

Maroon
06-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Terrible explosions. Terrible Blur. Too much glow. There's absolutely no force to that that one punch. Was the black dude even trying to hit the blue dude? It looks like his punch didn't even went pass his neck, the blue dude didn't even need to dodge. Why were they suddenly teleported to a hill at one angle?

Pox
06-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Aight, Aight Ima be real for a minute. I know what you're trying to do stickly with the whole reverse psychology thing but doing that to an extent makes you seem like an attention whore. Be proud of your animation. Also nice animation few faults though.

Stickly
06-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Stop acting like that, it gives you a horrible impression to others.
Also, nice anim.

thanks. and sorry i kinda over exaggerated that post.

Terrible explosions. Terrible Blur. Too much glow. There's absolutely no force to that that one punch. Was the black dude even trying to hit the blue dude? It looks like his punch didn't even went pass his neck, the blue dude didn't even need to dodge. Why were they suddenly teleported to a hill at one angle?

thank you for the cnc. I toyed with that one angle for quite a while, but i guess i still didn't get it right. Should i have had the purple guy closer to the screen? I really would like to know. also, what could i do to fix the explosion? Maybe i should add more particles? more detail? also ill ease up on the glow next time.

Sorry for all the questions but i really wan't to get better.

Aight, Aight Ima be real for a minute. I know what you're trying to do stickly with the whole reverse psychology thing but doing that to an extent makes you seem like an attention whore. Be proud of your animation. Also nice animation few faults though.

I see what your saying. I did this animation a long time ago and I know I can do better. I realize now that I am being an attention whore, i feel pretty bad now, sorry. the whole reverse psychology thing has always been with me i guess, even though this animation seems to be a bit bad. thanks for that, ill try to stop that from happening from now on.

Also, thanks!

Sharp
06-24-2013, 12:53 AM

Excuse me, but I'd like to point out that this is a horrible criticism. Why didn't you give him any solutions? Why didn't you say anything good about the animation at all?? This makes you seem like a complete douchebag and from what it seems, you haven't really understood what criticism is.

I'd suggest that you read this (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?38318-The-Guide-to-Critiquing).

Stickly, the animation was very nice. I loved your use of quick angles and fast-paced fighting. The background was also a very nice touch.
Though, sometimes, the joints "pop out" of the character, making some poses look weird. You can fix this by editing the animation a bit more, and fixing stuff like that instead of being lazy.

I agree that glow was a bit overused, but nothing bothering. Sometimes, you couldn't really see what was happening in the movements, but they were smooth. Try to have the angles last a bit longer so you can understand what's going on. I really liked the facial expressions, and that run cycle was really good.

It would've been good if you gave the black stickdude a bit more of an advantage so the fight wasn't so one-sided. I really liked the explosions, but they could've used a bit more detail. If you would've added shading on them, they would've been top-notch.

Overall, this was really good :3

Maroon
06-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Excuse me, but I'd like to point out that this is a horrible criticism. Why didn't you give him any solutions? Why didn't you say anything good about the animation at all?? This makes you seem like a complete douchebag and from what it seems, you haven't really understood what criticism is.
If the author can't respect his own work, why should I?

Zero
06-24-2013, 04:48 AM
You didn't seem to get his sarcasm. The post would've seemed serious if he pointed out the faults in that manner once or twice, but he did it like he was doing it on purpose and he already stated the reason.

Sharp
06-24-2013, 09:22 AM
If the author can't respect his own work, why should I?

He said that he was sorry, cmon man. If you simply have nothing other to say besides "oh he thinks he sux that means I can also say that he suck", just ignore the thread and move on. I know that all animators and/or artists can be like this. If you have any sense of humanity, you would know that too.

...Or you just tell him the way Pox did it so you wouldn't seem like a total fucking asshole.

exceld
06-25-2013, 07:24 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/oh_hell_no.gif I'm the noob ^^

Anyway, Nice and epic animation dude :) I like the music and the explosion :D but you could work more on the running pose ;) Little bit weird lol :3

Maroon
06-25-2013, 09:08 AM
He said that he was sorry, cmon man. If you simply have nothing other to say besides "oh he thinks he sux that means I can also say that he suck", just ignore the thread and move on.

...Or you just tell him the way Pox did it so you wouldn't seem like a total fucking asshole.
Why? To keep the peace between the four nations? I don't mind being what I am.

Btw Stickly, the beauty on smokes and explosion is not entirely on particles and details. Concentrate on it's geometrical shape and the motion.

Work in Progress
06-25-2013, 03:16 PM

Btw Stickly, the beauty on smokes and explosion is not entirely on particles and details. Concentrate on it's geometrical shape and the motion.

At least you were lighter on this CNC than the other one.

And if you don't mind acting like a spoiled brat who can't take a joke, then I pity you.

Loved the angles and the fighting Stickly, and also the parts where the screen went black. More emphasis on the whole scare thing <3

Drone
06-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Damn straight maroon. Fuck the haters, you do you.

Sharp
06-25-2013, 03:23 PM

Alright then, if you wanna make yourself look like a douchebag(or "cool" for some other members), then do your thing. I was just telling you that it's extremely stupid to do so.

Maroon
06-25-2013, 08:43 PM
And if you don't mind acting like a spoiled brat who can't take a joke, then I pity you.

Alright then, if you wanna make yourself look like a douchebag(or "cool" for some other members), then do your thing. I was just telling you that it's extremely stupid to do so.
As long as I'm expressing my opinions.

Stickly
06-25-2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you for the CnC on this animation guys, i really appreciate it.

Before I thought this animation was bad, but now you guys helped me and I feel better about it. Again, sorry for being an attention whore

Jombloxx
06-26-2013, 11:28 AM
If you are a noob, im a pro C: