PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mania

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 10:40 AM
basically, I'm bored, and I want to do something neat, but with someone else's ideals. It's going to be 2 contestants going against each-other and when one kills the other, then there will be a boss. I want it to be almost video-game-like, but I want to add dialog.

NO MORE PEOPLE, MANIA IS FULL!!!!!!!! !!

contestant 1:
-Name : Kayzer
Color : #00CC99
Ability: Invisibility
sub-ability: /
Hidden ability: /
Weapon-main: Sword ( Dual)
sub-weapon: Sword
Description: make him look like a ninja ( his moves, not his appearance)

contestant 2:
-Name: sAcReD
Color: Light Green
Ability: Sonic punches and kicks
Sub-ability: Jumps high, Can fly, and hit with his spikes
Hidden ability: Ultimate Mode, he becomes Dark Red with an aura around him, everything becomes 2x stronger, and every body part has spikes coming out of it.
Weapon-main: Spikes from the body
sub-weapon: Throwing knives (for ranged)
Description: Has a cape, and when hes almost dead, he switches to berserk mode.

boss:
-Name: Cherry Bomb
Color: light Gray
Element: Dark Matter
Ability: Master of dark matter manipulation
sub-ability: Speed and Agility [like the Matrix and the superhero Flash]
Hidden ability: Confusion of enemies.
Weapon-main: Two glowing electric blue gloves, small black dots disappearing and reappearing like an aura. Allows the main ability, the Manipulation of Dark Matter, to amplify attacks by 6x damage.
sub-weapon: Dark Matter Rift. Sucks airborne attacks into itself.
Description: Occasionally after an attack, the Dark Matter gloves will send a few small dark Gray electric currents up the users arm. The Dark Matter Rift can only defend against airborne attacks. The rift appears just like a tear in paper would and closes like a zipper from the center. The gloves are also used to propel Cherry Bomb into the air just like Iron Mans gloves would. Dark Matter can be shown as light gray to black in color and each particle compresses into any attack that looks cool to you.

invites:
lixu
sacred
cherrybombs8

News:
-Screanies coming in a while...
-the profile thing will be in the end of the animation, soooo.... you'll have ta wait

smxqrth
06-27-2008, 11:19 AM
I guess Lixu is out.

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 11:59 AM
no,....., no, i just forgot to send the invitations, I'm getting that now

EDIT: ever since he admitted he had Justsolo's action script for the sword motion trail, he won't allow pm, lol

kayzer
06-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Name : Kayzer
Color : #00CC99
Ability: Invisibility
sub-ability: /
Hidden ability: /
Weapon-main: Sword ( Dual)
sub-weapon: Sword
Description: make him look like a ninja ( his moves, not his appearance)

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 12:11 PM
what? no hidden ability???
lol

EDIT: u r in

kayzer
06-27-2008, 12:13 PM
why? should i add one? ..

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 12:16 PM
only if you want...... lol, nvrm.
u r in, k?

kayzer
06-27-2008, 12:19 PM
k, lets see : Hidden ability : combine the 2 swords, and make 1 cool one which is cased in flames

Sacred
06-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Name: sAcReD
Color: Light Green
Ability: Sonic punches and kicks
Sub-ability: Jumps high, Can fly, and hit with his spikes
Hidden ability: Ultimate Mode, he becomes Dark Red with an aura around him, everything becomes 2x stronger, and every body part has spikes coming out of it.
Weapon-main: Spikes from the body
sub-weapon: Throwing knives (for ranged)
Description: Has a cape, and when hes almost dead, he switches to berserk mode.

Thanks for the invite.

Dinomut
06-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Name: Drocksta
Color: Red
Ability: Can do anything

HAHAH i win

cherrybombs8
06-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Name: Cherry Bomb
Weapon-main: Two glowing electric blue gloves, small black dots disappearing and reappearing like an aura. Allows the main ability, the Manipulation of Dark Matter, to amplify attacks by 6x damage.
Description: Occasionally after an attack, the Dark Matter gloves will send a few small dark Gray electric currents up the users arm. The Dark Matter Rift can only defend against airborne attacks. The rift appears just like a tear in paper would and closes like a zipper from the center. The gloves are also used to propel Cherry Bomb into the air just like Iron Mans gloves would. Dark Matter can be shown as light gray to black in color and each particle compresses into any attack that looks cool to you.

Rather Cheesy
06-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Make me the boss

Name: Rather Cheesy
Color: Black
Element: Fire
Ability: hes a large stick, at least 2-3 times the size of a normal one.
sub-ability: Shape shifting fire weapon, Fire breath, and fire wings that sprout form him when he needs them.
Hidden ability: Inferno, the ground cracks open and hell literally breaks lose, bats swarm his opponent and fire rains down from the sky.
Weapon-main: His fire weapon generally is either a sword or a whip, but can change to other weapons if needed.
sub-weapon: none, see abilities
Description: Give him fiery orange horns, like a demons.

Sacred
06-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Wasnt there like only 3 spots?

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 06:51 PM
uh... sorry RC, Theres no more room, oh, and drocksta is just a spam, it didn't meet the requirements(yay!)

EDIT: but don't worry, I will be doing probably allot more of these as time goes by

Sacred
06-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Wait, so the idea is that the winner fights the boss? How about while both of them are fighting, the boss steps in and beats both of them up, so both work together to try and beat him, then it's up to you to decide who wins or dies.

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 07:23 PM
that sounds grand, ok, that can work >:3

Sacred
06-27-2008, 07:28 PM
And my plan falls into action......

Chimaera
06-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Am I the only one that thought the world just got ****ed over and MiniMan made a mania?

Yeah?

Shanto
06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
No, Chim, your not the only one.

RawGreen
06-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Am I the only one that thought the world just got ****ed over and MiniMan made a mania?

Yeah?

says the guy with over 5,000 posts, and still is the nub.... could you redefine just wut the hell you said?

Shanto
06-28-2008, 02:58 PM
How the **** is he the nub?

Seriously, you can't call ANYONE a nub if you can't understand what he said.

kayzer
06-28-2008, 03:00 PM
he thought that miniman made a mania,.. and then the world gets ****ed over ( cuz of a miniman-mania )

RawGreen
06-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Name: Cherry Bomb

hey, did you know that dung(crap) is a form of dark matter???

RawGreen
06-28-2008, 03:18 PM
How the **** is he the nub?

Seriously, you can't call ANYONE a nub if you can't understand what he said.

I see,... I forgot to put sarcastically in brackets, like such [sarcastically],
oh shi- i tink i pissed you guys off....

Sacred
06-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Miniman
Mini Mania
Mini Mania

Notice now why he said that?

RawGreen
06-29-2008, 01:05 PM
= _ =

EDIT: kay, I just found a way to rid myself of sacred's cape *CHEERS OF JOY*

Cizzil
07-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Name:smallaballa
Color:brown
ability-control earth(rock/ground)
sub-ability:speed,jump,rock fist(makes rocks on his fist making it super strong)
Hidden ability:slows time for enemy,making him move slowly,while he is still moving normal speed
Weapon-main: bow,but it can be taken apart into two swords like pit in kid icarus/brawl
sub-weapon: saxe knife, used for throwing, perfectly balanced, strong as a sword
Description: after being horrible injured he will create a rock shield around him and heal a little bit, has wings and can float for a while

inferno_strike
07-02-2008, 07:26 AM
im in :D

-Name : inferno_strike
Color : pure black
Ability: small fast teleports
sub-ability: two strings with kunais attacked to them
Hidden ability: a third arm that comes out from the spine with another blade string :O
Weapon-main: Strings with kunais attached to them
sub-weapon: kunai
Description: pur3 black with some nice dmc style hair

Sacred
07-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Isnt this full?

RawGreen
07-02-2008, 02:39 PM
yes, I just changed the thread so people can see it. O yes, And its coming along just awesome, can't wait to get it done, but I'm gunna take my time on it anyways.

RawGreen
07-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Okay, I just got 631 frames done in three days of working on this. I just want to fill you guys in a little and tease you. I have to go back and put spikes on sAcReD's body, and work on the details. Oh yes, and instead of throwing knives, it says shiruinkin (I hope thats spelled right(kunai Is also.... I think)). and thats I hope enough to tease you guys with. 26.3 seconds long....

(I just found out that "Zulu" is a language)

Sacred
07-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Okay, I just got 631 frames done in three days of working on this. I just want to fill you guys in a little and tease you. I have to go back and put spikes on sAcReD's body, and work on the details.

AWESOME.

Oh yes, and instead of throwing knives, it says shiruinkin (I hope thats spelled right(kunai Is also.... I think)).

No problem, as long as it hurts if it hits you. >:}

RawGreen
07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
lol, reviewing my lil' thing are we, how cute

Sacred
07-03-2008, 12:53 AM
lol, reviewing my lil' thing are we, how cute

Cuteness! ^_^

puinkey
07-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Oh it's full !
I wanna be in it so badly , oh well , I'll just wait quietly for the finished product .

Lixu
07-05-2008, 04:38 AM
no,....., no, i just forgot to send the invitations, I'm getting that now

EDIT: ever since he admitted he had Justsolo's action script for the sword motion trail, he won't allow pm, lol

lol wut? Not true

cherrybombs8
07-05-2008, 09:01 PM
PEN1S >:3

sorry.. off topic. so raw, hows it comin along?

RawGreen
07-08-2008, 03:31 PM
lol wut? Not true

idk, I just couldn't pm you OR send any email. so I couldn't get it to you....sorry.
but if you want I could maybe get your stick to dance in the credits, lol. But that would depend on how it goes for me nearing the end. so don't count on it.

PEN1S >:3

sorry.. off topic. so raw, hows it comin along?

I've been making no progress this week, but I've been working on stuff to add to it and so-on. I can only work on it when my dads not around, he hates the whole concept of computers. I'm gunna be working out the errors and miss-draws for a little while longer.

EDIT:I need to add something! ;
as far as music I need to figure out which song to pick, I have some here.

oni-meh used this in one of his animations, it might work:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/152047

this one is annoying, sorta, but it would work, i guess:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/6223

this one turns me on:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/61706

this one is cool, lol:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/7475

otherwise, i have two songs on my comp from crystal castles, along with other music that justsolo had in his animations

RawGreen
07-11-2008, 11:33 PM
lol, you can consider this dead for a while. If someone makes a motion for me to close this thread, I can always post up the animation when it's done(cancel that I will leave it open for suggestions). I've got a ton of practice to do. I'm learning how to use particles in AS2, and my goal is to make a motion trail with it. I know that there's that AS that JustSolo made, but I want to make my own. Plus the way I'm working with it, you could add it to a stick guy and have slow-motion trails. And finishing this script is crucial for me to finish this mania. I was expecting to get it done in time for when I needed it, but I ran into some difficulties. By the time I get the Scripts done, I should have a story-board done and a screen-shot or two for you guys.

Sacred
07-12-2008, 02:01 PM
.......banned......

cherrybombs8
07-14-2008, 12:57 AM
Great job anyway, Raw.

Sacred- whose banned?

Sacred
07-14-2008, 03:06 AM
Great job anyway, Raw.

Sacred- whose banned?

rawgreen WAS banned.

RawGreen
07-14-2008, 04:28 PM
im back.... lol, I bumped a 2 year old thread

(it was a sticky, so i didn't see the harm...)

RawGreen
07-26-2008, 11:56 AM
man 'o' man, this is turning out to be a pain, still working at it, going back and making sure lines aren't wobbly an fixing up some effects, dang, this is painful. But I promised myself I'd get this done and make it good, so I'm still going. I'm not gunna let this die

cherrybombs8
07-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Keep at it, dude. I really can't wait for it to be put up.

Nikiyolstik
08-01-2008, 02:55 PM
You can do it, take your time.

Sacred
08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
*rocky balboa music*

RawGreen
08-06-2008, 10:31 AM
sacred, you're so hard to draw in berserker mode, you'll like it tho, I'm sure...

SCREENIES:

sAcReD's intro
http://www.filecram.com/files/2008-08-06_1600.png

kitsune getting ass wiped
http://www.filecram.com/files/2008-08-06_1602.png

Ooooo, climax(not really tho, lol)
http://www.filecram.com/files/2008-08-06_1558.png

story board in progress, can you make sense of it?(btw, nice swords?)
http://www.filecram.com/files/2008-08-06_1556.png

I had some resizing trouble, not gonna fix it though, btw.

Sacred
08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
HOLY SHIT MAN.
That is good. I so can't wait to see this lol.
Heheh I come flying in.

RawGreen
08-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm planning to do a to be continued, now that I've become good enough to finish, my style has changed, and it's becoming more and more difficult to keep it the way it is.

RawGreen
08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Alrighty then, part one of this is almost done... Then I'll make part 2 with the boss fight, lol, And then, (if I'm not too lazy, I could put them together)

Sacred
08-28-2008, 05:46 PM
Cool. Really looking forward to it.

cherrybombs8
11-26-2008, 11:38 PM
wait.. rnt u making another mini mania? is that gonna be part of this one?

Sacred
11-27-2008, 04:37 AM
OMFG, to big of a major bumpage. T_T this thread died.