PDA

View Full Version : Angle and glow test

Zultin
06-24-2013, 10:43 AM
http://www.filz.us/view/bdcea19e-3d3/
Updated! tell me what you think about the new updates!
I hope you guys like it ...
Tell em what you think of it.
And its kind of a funmade battle against Sharp i felt like making
This does not count as any RHG battle

Sharp
06-24-2013, 03:47 PM
I really like it!
The blood looked really good and the facial expressions were good!
You should try and improve on your easing, and your animation was kind of sluggish. Great job otherwise!

Zultin
06-24-2013, 03:51 PM
I really like it!
You should try and improve on your easing, and your animation was kind of sluggish. Great job otherwise!

Thanks yeah work on the easing .. ive tried... im still getting used to like smoothness and sizing with the tablet....

Jombloxx
06-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I really like it!

Its interesting how you didnt said anything about he killing ya :D.Did he get in teh clan?

Zultin
06-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Its interesting how you didnt said anything about he killing ya :D.Did he get in teh clan?

Were finding that out tonight

supranova
06-25-2013, 11:45 AM
haha a few cool ideas here. Using facial expressions was never something I even thought of when I started doing angles.

Try looking at action movies when thinking of timing and angles, what angle would best help portray the action and how to pose the action to make it read better. You want to think of the audience as well when doing angles, not only does it need to be easy to understand, but exciting and entertaining.

Keep it up though, it just takes practise!

Zultin
06-25-2013, 01:23 PM
haha a few cool ideas here. Using facial expressions was never something I even thought of when I started doing angles.

Try looking at action movies when thinking of timing and angles, what angle would best help portray the action and how to pose the action to make it read better. You want to think of the audience as well when doing angles, not only does it need to be easy to understand, but exciting and entertaining.

Keep it up though, it just takes practise!

lol thanks man