PDA

View Full Version : Opening Build

Cha05Walking
06-26-2013, 09:48 AM
recently i have been using 3 swordwraths to take the tower in the beginning, and then build miners and take their income and make 3 more swords, more miners 2 archers or u can build the archers before the other three swords, a couple miners to pray,ghost harrass the other players economy, at this point u should have 6 swords 2 archers 8 miners mining and 2 praying from here i buy lots of swords and archers with the occasional spearton i end up with about 6 of them and buy rage, then ghost spawn 2 and dont forget miner hustle at some point tho its really optional

of course i have only tried this out with my mess around account which is in the 1400s worked then but i still need to try it with my other account which is in the 1600s and see how it works there.

now tell me everything wrong with this opening build

jerrytt
06-26-2013, 01:34 PM
how do you get your 3 swords? The beginning units are kinda important for us to judge.

fireglory23
06-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Well, the whole thing should be more organized. When should we use miner hustle? Also, what if the enemy comes running in with a Magikill? Your Swordwrath will get cut up real bad.

Cha05Walking
06-26-2013, 07:51 PM
its all a very complicated process and i don't feel like typing in all that math i did so im just gona go back to my sword and archer start