PDA

View Full Version : Little test, practicing style.

Ichimaruu
06-29-2008, 04:16 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1132822

I found my style! Well i quite like it anyway, i know its pretty wobbly, ill work on that.

But yeah post your comments and anything.

update.
http://www.*************/open/1214731627

Vincent
06-29-2008, 04:20 AM
Ok,

1)Whats with the dot?
2)That style is called Brush
3)Yes a bit wobbly (Right click on your stick>select smooth, Works pretty good)
4)Uh, whats with the yellowish orange line?

Decent, just work on the wobblyness and smothness (sorry little tired, there are other things i can't think straight at the moment) But anyway you should be fine just wobblyness and smoothness.

Ichimaruu
06-29-2008, 04:24 AM
1)Whats with the dot? Its just an object that he can swing off, without it, it will look all wierd, trust me.
2)That style is called Brush A style of brush, yes i have already discovered the brush style, beleive it or not.
3)Yes a bit wobbly (Right click on your stick>select smooth, Works pretty good) Uhm, doesn't make much difference but it was a nice thought :P
4)Uh, whats with the yellowish orange line? Yeah i know, i can't do bullets :D

ty for comment

EDIT: mm pancakes! ill brb.

New Generation
06-29-2008, 05:13 AM
The dot is distracting and is in the wrong position.

The style is really wobbly, the head wobbles too. May make it a movie clip and move it around with the body every frame, that's what I do. Much easier to animate.

I suggest using your other old style you've shown us. It contained good force and wasn't wobbly. Just add more in between frames to see some actual movements and not bright flashes. At least I think it was YOUR style that you showed us. So MANY "my new style" animations.

Vincent
06-29-2008, 05:16 AM
The dot is distracting and is in the wrong position.

The style is really wobbly, the head wobbles too. May make it a movie clip and move it around with the body every frame, that's what I do. Much easier to animate.

Those two things right there I completely agree with. And also i animate the same way with heads.

Ichimaruu
06-29-2008, 05:16 AM
the reason that style wasen't wobbly was because i didn't use as many frames in between actions, if i used more it would be more like this style.

Vortex
06-29-2008, 05:22 AM
well. style is a bit wobbly but not bad. the other sticks are never moving :?

Ichimaruu
06-29-2008, 05:27 AM
yeah i just wanted to test kicks and stuff.

Vortex
06-29-2008, 05:36 AM
ye. its pretty smooth. add some good sounds and music, then id like it :P