PDA

View Full Version : |C2| RHG Proof Of Concept

CSquaredIsRippn
06-27-2013, 06:43 PM
height=400 width=650
Link (http://csquaredisrippn.deviantart.com/art/C2-RHG-Proof-Of-Concept-381216799)

This is Anechoic, fused with his headphones from a toxic waste incident. He has gained a particular skill in manipulating matter through soundwaves.

Zive
06-27-2013, 10:12 PM
I love how long the anim is, most don't last much these days. You've got a perfect mind set of how the scene should be animated; in a sense you know what your doing. I noticed how the amp pops up, how the stand wobbles naturally between movements, and you seem to have a very good ability with the "blur trail" effect.

The one thing I see that might need some improvement is the wobbliness. To fix this I strongly recommend double framing during some parts where action is more slowed down such as walking, or slowly moving arms around (along with easing). If you try using that with the skills you've already got, you'll be making master pieces in no time.

So besides that, everything else was great; the body hit against the back wall, the jiggles and tilts of the props, and blur effects are all fantastic. Keep practicing, and I hope to see more soon!