PDA

View Full Version : how to defeat eclipsor T ^ T ?

who cares ?
06-28-2013, 09:19 PM
how

xanderman222222
06-28-2013, 09:26 PM
how

Could have just asked me via PM You know,but make a wall and 3 archers.

And when they make more with juggs make a second wall and magikill,also buy speartons and more archers.

Your friend/teacher,
Xanderman222222

stickman311
06-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Buy spear archer and alot of merics with sheild wall and sheild bash and don't fear the juggers cuz u got merics and magikills.

Xate
06-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Eclipsors? Archers with spears. Or...POISON SPRAY! Fight wings with poison.

stickman311
06-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Eclipsors? Archers with spears. Or...POISON SPRAY! Fight wings with poison.

Medusas, juggers and eclipsors with giants will pwn u

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-29-2013, 03:14 AM
is it now an Anti-air strategy thread? Well, I prefere Giants if you can get them

FailingAtFailing
06-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Giants are the best all around anti-air units, especially when covered with speartons to protect against ground units.

Early game, try to get speartons to attack their juggerknights. While they are attacking each other, have you archers use the spearton fighting the juggerknight as a human shield too. Alternatively, if they are just massing air units, giants work. ALso, speartons in shield wall while archers use them as cover.

stickman311
06-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Giants are the best all around anti-air units, especially when covered with speartons to protect against ground units.

Early game, try to get speartons to attack their juggerknights. While they are attacking each other, have you archers use the spearton fighting the juggerknight as a human shield too. Alternatively, if they are just massing air units, giants work. ALso, speartons in shield wall while archers use them as cover.

The juggers and wingadons will just attack the archer lol. When u have merics the juggers will kill them, and they will most likely have giants before u.

FailingAtFailing
06-29-2013, 10:28 AM
The juggers and wingadons will just attack the archer lol. When u have merics the juggers will kill them, and they will most likely have giants before u.

I believe archers can kite, they have longer range than all other units if I remember correctly. They kite the juggerknights while speartons chase the juggerknights down. Then they either use charge, in which case I have not much experience against Charge since I have only seen it used against me once. Or the juggerknights attack the speartons chasing them.

jerrytt
06-29-2013, 10:32 AM
I believe archers can kite, they have longer range than all other units if I remember correctly. They kite the juggerknights while speartons chase the juggerknights down. Then they either use charge, in which case I have not much experience against Charge since I have only seen it used against me once. Or the juggerknights attack the speartons chasing them.

charging is deadly vs archers if you manage to get them. a stunned archer is a dead one. and with 4 juggers, a stunning 3 of them can give you a huge advantage.

FailingAtFailing
06-29-2013, 10:39 AM
charging is deadly vs archers if you manage to get them. a stunned archer is a dead one. and with 4 juggers, a stunning 3 of them can give you a huge advantage.

Yea, charging makes juggerknights one of the top speed units temporarily, I have no idea how to counter it except for walls or like speartons in shield wall or giants.

Cha05Walking
06-29-2013, 06:13 PM
yeah those eclipsors can be very troublesome
they are archidon with wings, very troublesome . . .
they are pretty hard to pinpoint with the magikill, dodging the spells are mostly there first priority, then they kill your giant(s), and then u have to face other units too, and your finished.
truth is, if someone has chaos and they know what they are doing they are undefeatable against order

xanderman222222
06-29-2013, 06:23 PM
yeah those eclipsors can be very troublesome
they are archidon with wings, very troublesome . . .
they are pretty hard to pinpoint with the magikill, dodging the spells are mostly there first priority, then they kill your giant(s), and then u have to face other units too, and your finished.
truth is, if someone has chaos and they know what they are doing they are undefeatable against order

I like you cha05 but that made no sense, how do you dodge posion spray? Once they got hit then the mage backed up with spears and archers can go blast them,good luck dodging blast. And if he uses electric wall then they gotta dodge,leaving them vulnerable to archers.

Your friend,
Xanderman222222

EDIT: For medusas just use shadow with shinobi 2, and for juggs use magi and spears,also get a wall to protect archers. And buy 2 mages,double the spells

Cha05Walking
06-29-2013, 06:38 PM
oversimplification is what it all is, all theories are oversimplifiacations
many things should work in theory, yet they almost never do, i never have enough time to duplicate these theories because by the time my miners are set chaos has giants medusas marrowkai, i can ussually hold it off for a while then my statue gives in, usually right before resilience can take effect
things are never thats simple xanderman, many other things to take into consideration, and you said it yourself that you suck with order, yet . . . nm, this could work, it should i mean, but i doubt it will

xanderman222222
06-29-2013, 07:27 PM
oversimplification is what it all is, all theories are oversimplifiacations
many things should work in theory, yet they almost never do, i never have enough time to duplicate these theories because by the time my miners are set chaos has giants medusas marrowkai, i can ussually hold it off for a while then my statue gives in, usually right before resilience can take effect
things are never thats simple xanderman, many other things to take into consideration, and you said it yourself that you suck with order, yet . . . nm, this could work, it should i mean, but i doubt it will

I may suck with order,yet i know almost everything about it. Did you even read my post? shadowrath can do this easily,killing medusa and marrows. Anyway chaos giants can be killed by spears and archers, sooo... Basically they
(your opponent) just died.

Your friend,
Xanderman222222

EDIT: Btw like my new avatar/sig?

Sorry mecha-hewwit for going off topic.

P.S: that quote doesn't make sense as i have actually SEEN this done before.

Cha05Walking
06-29-2013, 07:57 PM
yeah kill a few and they double, for real, have you seen our matches?, your units spawn super quick

Hewitt
06-29-2013, 08:25 PM
The question has been answered. Leave it alone.