PDA

View Full Version : 2180some Rating; I'll Answer Some Questions

malbence
06-29-2013, 06:48 PM
If you guys have any problems in the game I'll answer questions, give out tips, etc., for a while!

I know, I'm a big-hearted egomaniac. :)

So yeah. Ask away I guess.

sorefinger
06-29-2013, 07:27 PM
well, i really need some help with the game, i have been going on and off with being "good" lol. dont know any other way to put it like 1 week i will win a whole bunch then the next 2 weeks i will probably win like 1 or 2 a day :P i got my rating up to 1600 at one point but i got lucky and played noobs for 2 hours :P i cant get on alote cuz im busy all the time but i really want to improve. wyzdm mentored me for a while, i improved alote then, but now its just getting harder :P help much appreciated:) i will put up some replays soon gtg right now lol

stickman311
06-30-2013, 12:01 AM
If you guys have any problems in the game I'll answer questions, give out tips, etc., for a while!

I know, I'm a big-hearted egomaniac. :)

So yeah. Ask away I guess.

I'm around there, so i'll ask u some questions. How did u rise from falling out of top 100 to that rating, and, how do u get miners?

FailingAtFailing
06-30-2013, 12:06 AM
What would you suggest for early game? I've seen archer and miner, which works well on long maps.

I've also seen archer + sword which works well in alot of situations.

But I see quite a few people starting with 1 or 2 swords and miners.

What would you suggest for long, medium and short maps?

Also, for Chaos, would you suggest trying to counter their strong early offense or going into turtle mode? Bombers can dominate the low-health units of the early game.

stickman311
06-30-2013, 12:36 AM
What would you suggest for early game? I've seen archer and miner, which works well on long maps.

I've also seen archer + sword which works well in alot of situations.

But I see quite a few people starting with 1 or 2 swords and miners.

What would you suggest for long, medium and short maps?

Also, for Chaos, would you suggest trying to counter their strong early offense or going into turtle mode? Bombers can dominate the low-health units of the early game.

*cough* *cough* did u just say chaos going into turtle mode?
For short map, 2 miners then archers works for me(no castle archers)

masteraik
06-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Malbance, how do I beat WYZDM's order and chaos?

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-30-2013, 09:25 AM
hi Malbence,

Which is your faved empire? Order or Chaos?

FailingAtFailing
06-30-2013, 09:32 AM
*cough* *cough* did u just say chaos going into turtle mode?
For short map, 2 miners then archers works for me(no castle archers)

I meant for fighting Chaos, should Order try to turtle against Chaos or should Order try to counter Chaos' offense with their own?

_Ai_
06-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Do you have Chaos? Then riddle me this.

How do you beat a sword rush, as chaos? Please dont give a 'just micro bombs and crawlers'. I need answers.

jli
06-30-2013, 09:50 AM
Mass crawlers and manually detonate bombers at all the right places.

Cha05Walking
06-30-2013, 12:06 PM
rush chaos and if this does not work go straight to turtleing, dont want your miners blowing up, that sucks

Maxchiang .
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Malbance, how do I beat WYZDM's order and chaos?

Short maps are the best; catch him off guard with a new stragty, such as 2 miner into archer on short map against his sword archer start

Thats how I beat him