PDA

View Full Version : Rust Breaker

PivotBlimp
06-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Series of test and different ways of completing them. Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc-aHo3ho-0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaKkr6xbD_tf23OQ6_RXjKw

HazerHD
06-29-2013, 11:57 PM
I loved it man, keep up the great work

quinsilva
06-30-2013, 01:34 AM
Sick!!!! we should all unrust like this!!!!!

Maroon
06-30-2013, 06:48 AM
You're like one of those Terkoiz-style fanboys, only you're not because you actually finish stuff while giving a decent amount of length to offer. hihihi

That chunk of... white block should have fall off (0:22). With that, and in response of our hero jumping to safety, could've made the scene a bit more realistic. The triangle hologram thingy kinda looks scewed, unless that's what you're going for, it should have been fixed. Lastly, personal suggestion, instead of not letting the hero touch the floor you could've make the platform descend to form a pit. To make things more intense~

PivotBlimp
06-30-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't know if "You're like one of those Terkoiz-Fanboys" is an insult or a compliment. I also considered making the chunk fall when he jumped on it, but that would have been too much, I kinda just wanted to get this done. While giving c&c, I would appreciate if you not only point out the bad or suggestions, but some of the stuff you liked as well. Thanks anyway I suppose.

Stickly
07-03-2013, 01:50 AM
I really like this anim. Very creative and a well use of time!

Some flaws here and there, but your on the right track