PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrath mass power!

fhtrg
06-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Shadowrath mass's ( I garison my shadowrath to look like i have no army, then they go on the offensive so they usally have no miner wall, or resiltance. Then i strike when they think they are going to win.)

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1719730&version=1.66

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1705377&version=1.66

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1707480&version=1.66

Xyit
07-03-2013, 11:47 PM
God. I honestly despise shadowwrath mass. To the extent of asking crazy jay for a SUPER slight nerf to them.

FailingAtFailing
07-04-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't watch replays, but if you have shadowrath garrisoned, that uses up population which means you have less of an army to hold the tower. If you bring your ninjas out, surprise ruined and they will prepare.

So it is fairly likely your opponent will take the center and use ghosts to scout or just harass normally. Eventually they will either figure out you are shadowrath massing or delay you long enough so that you will be crushed by their superior army.

Plus, shadow mass? Whoever keeps thinking shadows are ultimate is stupid. There is no ultimate unit, and if there was, it isn't shadowrath. They have only 4 bars of health un-armoured and can be destroyed by poison or AoE damage. They have no range capability meaning albows or eclipsors can easily tear through some ninjas. Shinobi is the only thing that makes shadowrath good as a combat unit. And then, they are only good for hit-n-run attacks.

Now, I say this again:

PEOPLE! SHUT UP ABOUT SHADOWRATH!!! THEY ARE NOT ULTIMATE!!! If you just mass shadowrath, I guarentee if you get to higher ranks, you will lose the majority of your fights.