a do not offensive.....

or here http://sta.sh/0bnuoyh7msg

kronusFA
07-02-2013, 06:17 PM
really nice,

but...I can't watch it on youtube

Ezy
07-03-2013, 01:19 AM
YO! it's sorta lika ice and water but it's cool. It just needs ALOT more frames, all the effects are way too fast. Try doing one particle part at a time, then go back and do the next and so on. The sticks itself are pretty choppy too, so need add some in-betweens for them. Good work though trying out effects and stuff, just keep practicing! :D

DigitalFlamer105
07-03-2013, 01:23 AM
The animation was quite fast, maybe add more frames or do what Ezy adviced you...

Pretty much it :/ Anyway, Nice animation.

Noob 94
07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
The animation was quite fast, maybe add more frames or do what Ezy adviced you...

Pretty much it :/ Anyway, Nice animation.

well im doing it fast at purpose , because the stickman have fast ability ... thanks for the tips .....

Memphis
07-03-2013, 11:04 AM
It was a bit fast indeed, and I was expecting it to have blood and sound effects as well. The background could've been brighter, or at least you could've inverted the way the white part radiates with the black one. As long as I'm concerned, that's pretty much it. The rest is good.

Noob 94
07-03-2013, 05:05 PM
It was a bit fast indeed, and I was expecting it to have blood and sound effects as well. The background could've been brighter, or at least you could've inverted the way the white part radiates with the black one. As long as I'm concerned, that's pretty much it. The rest is good.

can you see da youtube version please ?
and im not one of those animators that put blood for touching ... I just animated blood in da part that the orange one gets his leg trapped , and nothing more

thanks ...

Amf
07-03-2013, 08:27 PM
It was pretty hard to see the stick figures on a couple of parts, I think it would look nice if you used the ink bottle to give the main blue guy like, a white outline so that way he's always very easily visible.

Pox
07-03-2013, 08:40 PM
The concept is cool. But you I noticed you said.

well im doing it fast at purpose

Well yes you could do that but you need to emphasize your stickman going fast by having some parts slow and eased. Also there was not much anticipation and force in the animation. Sometimes when he would punched he'd punch the guy, stop, and quickly come back with no eased moment. So I'd say work on easing and force a little more, and maybe work on your effects they look rushed and as if they were placed lazily. Add particles or something.

Noob 94
07-03-2013, 09:04 PM
uuuu , your are so bad ... you gave me a dislike :3 ....

Pox
07-03-2013, 09:16 PM
uuuu , your are so bad ... you gave me a dislike :3 ....

First of all the YouTube version couldn't even load so I watched the swf. and second *you're

Noob 94
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
First of all the YouTube version couldn't even load so I watched the swf. and second *you're

ohhh god sorry , please I didn't read your name !! forgive me !!! , and I wanst talking to you :3