Leader: Destroyer13579
Founder: Destroyer13579

Clan Size
VL- Very Large and active. 50 members or more
L- Large and Active. 25-50 members
LM- Medium-Large and Active. 20-25 members
M- Medium and Relatively Active. 16-20 members
MS - Medium-Small and Fairly Active. 15-20 members but with less activity
S - Small and not much active. 9-15 members.
VS - Very small and barely active. under 9 members.
N - New Clan, does not count for size rank until 2nd or 3rd week

Dead clans
1. The Resistance (Founder: M0ntana)
2. Frozen Knights (Founder: Frost)
3. Black Dragon Uprising (Founder: GamerXD)
4. Navy Seals (Founder: KannigSWAT)
5. Gizmo Gamers (Founder: Giz)
6. The Grand Council (Founder: Tecness)
7. Spartans of Lacedamon (Founder: KillerPixel)
8. Army of Bros (Founder: Brototal)
9. Camper's Rest (Founder: Aiman)
10. Peak of Potencia (Founder: simsim40)
11. Lords of Blue (Founder: daltonwarrior)
12. The Stacless Empire (Founder: KillerPixel)

Xyit
07-04-2013, 12:24 PM
You know I have ran into 5 or more people who say right before the battle xnew_orderx not really sure if that would count.

isgood
07-04-2013, 12:36 PM
You know I have ran into 5 or more people who say right before the battle xnew_orderx not really sure if that would count.

So you are saying that there is a clan called xnew_orderx?

funnyfingers
07-04-2013, 01:05 PM
just so ya know SOS isnt a clan atm it died :( m0ntana told me

Xyit
07-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Haha I guess.... Everyone who has said that has beaten me. 0.0

Drizzle
07-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Actually Chwng, I think only 3 clan, ToW, FN and TZ are considered "active"

m0ntana
07-04-2013, 03:06 PM
I don't think this thread is needed, considering there are only 3 alive clans and only 1 of them are sucsessful (no offense). There's a reason Tec locked his :/

WheresMyCheetos
07-05-2013, 08:23 AM
WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOW Isgood me and sharpedon are the founders we only made it because we both wanted a partner to help, It seems he is founder caus ehe runs the site but my computer cant help doing sites because it always messes up, so yeahchange it plese

isgood
07-05-2013, 10:44 AM
@funnyfingers, im sorry about what happened with SoS

@m0ntana, I think a clan thread is needed so players can know what clans there are

and @cheetoes, i changed it and are both or you leaders too?

funnyfingers
07-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I hope revive SoS if and when I can ge better but I dont know :(

WheresMyCheetos
07-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Me sharpedon and supahsemmie are leaders

Me and sharpedon are founders

kingkickass2013
07-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Hey wasn't I in the furious napkins? The furious napkins kinda formed from the frozen knights.

WheresMyCheetos
07-06-2013, 08:44 AM
No not at all. Me and sharpedon dicided to make a clan when only TZ was alive. After around 15 minutes of brain storming I thought of something stupid my cousin said: furious napkins.

But you can join :)

daltonwarrior
07-06-2013, 11:00 PM
I made a new clan called Lords of Blue.

http://lordsofblue.enjin.com/

Would you please include it?

isgood
07-07-2013, 07:30 AM
I'll put it on when I know it has a few members. As of now it seems the only person in the clan is yourself

WheresMyCheetos
07-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Isgood -_- leaders supah sarpedon and WHERE DA HELL ARE MA CHEETOS

daltonwarrior
07-07-2013, 11:54 AM
I'll put it on when I know it has a few members. As of now it seems the only person in the clan is yourself

Yeah, I guess, since I just made it.

isgood
07-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I guess, since I just made it.
Any new members

That Other Guy
07-08-2013, 02:21 PM

I sure hope so, it bothers me how ThatGuy was so patient with all the SOS business.

isgood
07-09-2013, 03:36 PM
I sure hope so, it bothers me how ThatGuy was so patient with all the SOS business.

wait is SoS coming back or what?

That Other Guy
07-09-2013, 07:41 PM
wait is SoS coming back or what?

It was until Montana bailed, and CaptainCorps left yet again just so he could be with Zenith. I don't why my cousin trusted them in the first place. :/

Drizzle
07-09-2013, 08:39 PM
well, sounds like SoS has gone forever :/

funnyfingers
07-10-2013, 09:22 AM
NOY YET!

That Other Guy
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Well it sounds like the first and classy clan SoS is gone forever :/

Well, I think it's more of a bad disease that Sons of Saints has gotten where it'll be better but then become sick again. (Blame the depression, we didn't even have a proper roaring twenties era for the clans)

NOT TODAY!

And hopefully not ever.

isgood
07-14-2013, 07:37 AM
Im going to add lords of blue now

Giz
07-17-2013, 03:54 PM
well seems that things are still going smooth since i stopped playing. Glad to know all my comrades are still going fine

Drizzle
07-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Im going to add lords of blue now

I dont even think Lord of Blue actually exist, it's weeks since its establish and there's not even 1 member in that clan, how can u expect it to be active?

Maxchiang .
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Empire's Throne is expected to begun recruiting tomorrow.

Leaders: maxchiang, Terrential, 121212121212

stickman311
07-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Empire's Throne is expected to begun recruiting tomorrow.

Leaders: maxchiang, Terrential, 121212121212

Haha when did u get in touch with terrential? I'll join when i ever feel like it, but i'm still in ToW, and i'll join, when i ever get to top 20.

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-21-2013, 04:16 AM
What.... terrential? Will he leave FN?

Maxchiang .
07-21-2013, 06:25 AM
I'll join when i ever feel like it, but i'm still in ToW, and i'll join, when I ever get to top 20.

We already have the application process up, which can be found here:
http://empiresthrone.enjin.com/forum/m/15533246/viewthread/7930655-application-format

Empire's throne cannot guarantee top 20, but we CAN guarantee 2k rank if you are in the 1800s-1900s.

What.... terrential? Will he leave FN?

He already left, prior to our get together. Would you be interested in joining a new as well?

_Ai_
07-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Aren't you elitist.

Maxchiang .
07-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Maxchiang is one of the 3 leaders in Empire's Throne. That is his clan.

stickman311
07-21-2013, 07:32 AM
We already have the application process up, which can be found here:
http://empiresthrone.enjin.com/forum/m/15533246/viewthread/7930655-application-format

Empire's throne cannot guarantee top 20, but we CAN guarantee 2k rank if you are in the 1800s-1900s.

He already left, prior to our get together. Would you be interested in joining a new as well?

I'm 2.2K. My rating is ultimately higher than u, and i never lost to terrential, even if he's rating is higher than me. Its just that i'm not good dealing with chaos.

Maxchiang .
07-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Sorry, I assumed u wern't 2k :P

Havn't looked at the top 20. Would you be interested in becoming one of our "elite" players?

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-21-2013, 01:12 PM

Well, I will think about it.....but note, I am just 1700.....

malbence
07-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Psh Max have some integrity and get your own members; stop trying to pick up FN people.

isgood
07-21-2013, 03:50 PM
lol actually max is also trying to pick members from ToW lol

Maxchiang .
07-21-2013, 03:58 PM
:p Those were accident; didn't know hypertrophy and masterjames were already in a clan.

Terrential is also a leader, add him as well.

KillerPixel
07-24-2013, 04:19 PM
COMING SOON TO AN EMPIRE NEAR YOU:

I'm creating a new clan, To be revealed soon with a recruitment video, website, signatures etc. Just giving you a heads up.

Drizzle
07-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Wow, too many clans, dont surprised if it's all died out...

Nyarlathotep
07-24-2013, 05:18 PM

I'm creating a new clan, To be revealed soon with a recruitment video, website, signatures etc. Just giving you a heads up.

There are already 6 clans (3 powerful clans). Now isn't really a good time to expect growth in your clan.

Maxchiang .
07-24-2013, 05:31 PM

Bad timing; I just launched mine, and you'd be competing with a clan with several 2k members.
I suggest you join my clan, Empire's Throne. We could use someone with leadership skills, and maybe even make you an elite member.

Our website can be found in my signature, please check us out.

Empire's Throne
Leaders: Maxchiang, 121212121212
Founder(s): Maxchiang, 121212121212, and Terrential

Maxchiang and Terrential are leaders and founders.
121212121212 is an elite; he may also be a founder

Should look like this

Empire's Throne
Leaders: Maxchiang, Terrential
Founder(s): Maxchiang, 121212121212, and Terrential[/QUOTE]

KillerPixel
07-25-2013, 07:57 AM
Please add:

The Stacless Empire
Leaders: KillerPixel, DeadlyArrows
Forunder: KillerPixel

SpikeyTaco
07-25-2013, 09:52 AM
There are already 6 clans (3 powerful clans). Now isn't really a good time to expect growth in your clan.

Pixel already has 3 people on our team, It's a perfect time for growth so we can encourage more players to get into clans. We need to expand from beyond just the forums.

E.G: Crazy Jay could make an official clan site, Invite random players in game, Videos on youtube. You name it!

Drizzle
07-25-2013, 03:05 PM
... These people dont know what's gonna happen to them -_- Well, if this is clan can survive, it's gonna be a big success, but if it falls, im not even surprised a bit. The problem now is there're too many clans already, and the players are limited, how can u expect to make a new clan when most of the good or advanced players already have a clan?

RomanLegend
07-25-2013, 03:10 PM
well darn lol

isgood
07-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Please add:

The Stacless Empire

I will add it when there is at least 2 non-leader members

Maxchiang .
07-25-2013, 05:42 PM
... These people dont know what's gonna happen to them -_- Well, if this is clan can survive, it's gonna be a big success, but if it falls, im not even surprised a bit. The problem now is there're too many clans already, and the players are limited, how can u expect to make a new clan when most of the good or advanced players already have a clan?

What I was trying to say.

Better hope your advertising is good...

Edit: I suggest you change you coloring for your "The Stacless Empire," Neon Green is a little hard to read.

That Other Guy
07-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Please add:

The Stacless Empire

I remember you a little bit, what happened to Lacedamon?

Drizzle
07-25-2013, 08:45 PM
While LOB and POP are gonna die in no time. My best suggesting right now is to combine ET and TSE because this 2 clans I see huge potential because what I see here is it's hard for both of the clans survive (Well, unless these 2 clans cant coexist, besides it's just my opinion :/)

jerrytt
07-25-2013, 08:52 PM
If the main purpose of TSE is to make youtube videos, be a youtube "clan" etc, perhaps you could not call it a clan, but an organization of sorts? Because most of the clans have anti multi clanning rules, instead of making it a clan which limits new members to those not yet in clans, make it so that People from clans can join in and help with the youtube videos etc. And if is purpose iis not to be competitive, I dont see anything wrong with it on both sides.

_Ai_
07-26-2013, 01:45 AM
While LOB and POP are gonna die in no time. My best suggesting right now is to combine ET and TSE because this 2 clans I see huge potential because what I see here is it's hard for both of the clans survive (Well, unless these 2 clans cant coexist, besides it's just my opinion :/)

The biggest difference of those two is that I like one, I dont like the other's leader.

Maxchiang .
07-26-2013, 01:56 AM

I had asked TSE's leader to join ET multiple times, but he declined. Also, merges have not had positive effects in SE; look at SoS

People from clans can join in and help with the youtube videos etc. And if is purpose iis not to be competitive, I dont see anything wrong with it on both sides.

Rite, this could work out fine if their purpose is just to make videos.

The biggest difference of those two is that I like one, I dont like the other's leader.

Are u still mad at me for calling people n00bs? That was a LONG time ago... let the past lie.

WyzDM
07-26-2013, 02:30 AM
Hopefully FN gets back on their feet. Missed a prep with us couple days ago.

KillerPixel
07-26-2013, 04:07 AM
I had asked TSE's leader to join ET multiple times, but he declined. Also, merges have not had positive effects in SE; look at SoS

1: You asked me when I said I was planning to make a clan, I was obviously going to say no.

2: Maybe a merge could be good, We both want to make videos and this could strengthen a channel.

3: I agree, Clan merges don't normally work. Some members quit, People argue over positions or controlling the site. etc
(Yes, I know I only have 3 people in my team, Not big deal if they quit)

Maxchiang .
07-26-2013, 06:26 AM
People argue over positions or controlling the site.

This is why merges don't work. The risks outweigh the benifits. Your video(s) are good, but merging will weaken both our clans.

KillerPixel
07-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I will add it when there is at least 2 non-leader members

Done.

My roster:

Founder: KillerPixel
Leader: DeadlyArrows
Members: SpikeyTaco, Fluffy Taco

Can you change the colour of my name to somthing better. I don't mind what. Just everything i choose is taken.

isgood
07-26-2013, 12:47 PM
by the way, if i see a clan has 2 weeks of 0 activity, i kick it out cuz then it's not a clan

KillerPixel
07-26-2013, 01:50 PM
by the way, if i see a clan has 2 weeks of 0 activity, i kick it out cuz then it's not a clan

Okay, I'll make sure not to go inactive. In fact, to make sure I'll make a video at least every 2 weeks.

Maxchiang .
07-26-2013, 02:21 PM

This means, shouts, forum posts, dead chat, no new video/members rite?

That Other Guy
07-26-2013, 07:56 PM
You should put down the Original Legendary Clans that are dead as well. That way new members can remember the clan history somewhatwhen they hear of Sons of Saints, The Resistance, Frozen Knights, The Grand Council, etc.

isgood
07-27-2013, 12:04 PM
This means, shouts, forum posts, dead chat, no new video/members rite?
Yes

You should put down the Original Legendary Clans that are dead as well. That way new members can remember the clan history somewhatwhen they hear of Son of Sains, The Resistance, Frozen Knights, Grand Councel, etc.

Sure

That Other Guy
07-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Team Zenith

The Once powerful but now fallen clans
1. The Grand Council
2. The Resistance
3. Frozen Knights
4. Son of Saints

Here's a draft of the old clans with the history in it XD

The Original Clans That Started It All

The Father Clans
First Clan - Sons of Saints (Founded by ThatGuy)
Second Clan - The Resistance (Founded by M0ntana)

Son's of Saints Clan Era Plan Clans, Started by Former SOS Members
Third Clan - The Frozen Knights (Founded by Frost)
Fourth Clan - Black Dragon Uprising (Founded by GamerXD)
Fifth Clan - The Navy Seals (Founded by Kannagi Swat)
Sixth Clan - The Gizmo Gamers (Founded by Gizmo Gamer)

Other Original Clans

Seventh Clan - The Grand Council (Founded by Tecness)
Eighth Clan - Spartans of Lacedamon (Founded by Killerpixel)
Ninth Clan - Team Zenith (Founded by Daemonic) Currently Still Active
Tenth Clan - Army of Bros

Maxchiang .
07-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Never heard of Frozen Knights, Black Dragon Uprising, Navy Seals, Gizmo Gamers, and Army of Bros...

History is best left in the past.

jerrytt
07-27-2013, 05:51 PM
frozen knights was actually a pretty big clan b efore frost left and it died.

That Other Guy
07-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Never heard of Frozen Knights, Black Dragon Uprising, Navy Seals, Gizmo Gamers, and Army of Bros...

Exactly why they should be on there, If you never heard of them, then why not learn about them. What you state is like us never hearing who America's founding fathers are, or never learning about the holocaust. Not that SE history is just as important, but it should be there for the uninformed to be informed of how SE clans came to be.

Triss
07-27-2013, 06:03 PM
frozen knights was actually a pretty big clan b efore frost left and it died.
I was in FK, because I like frost's attitude.
But then he leaves, so I don't want to go there anymore.

I think all great clans are dead because one of their pillar leaves. We have FK for frost, SoS for montana, and some other case.
If WyzDM left TZ, I think history will be rewritten again.

isgood
07-27-2013, 09:14 PM
I was in FK, because I like frost's attitude.
But then he leaves, so I don't want to go there anymore.

I think all great clans are dead because one of their pillar leaves. We have FK for frost, SoS for montana, and some other case.
If WyzDM left TZ, I think history will be rewritten again.

Daemonic was the founder and he's gone, TZ's still here

@ThatOtherGuy
There was also campers rest, but it wasn't really created in clan era, more like in clan revival

Also, i don't feel like adding all of those clans. I'm only adding the dead clans who have become strong and like in power before

KillerPixel
07-28-2013, 10:09 AM

Never even mentioned?

Frozen Knights was the main active clan behind SoS and Gizmo Gamers started of SoL and another clan. The other ones only had about 1 or two people active on the forums.

Maxchiang .
07-28-2013, 11:12 AM
lol, I was around at that time too... I was in SoS. I probably didn't hear of these clans because they were small.

We should make a new "defenition" of "clan;" A clan must consist of 1 or more leaders, and 10 or more Non-leaders

or something like that.

For all the dead threads, instead of posting them, post a spoiler instead; they arn't as important as the ones alive.

KillerPixel
07-28-2013, 02:52 PM
A clan must consist of 1 or more leaders, and 10 or more non-members

(I'll start by assuming you meant 10 or more members not non-members.)

10 or more!? Mostly all clans would be gone!

Maxchiang .
07-28-2013, 03:06 PM
*Non-leaders

Non-leaders, edited it

Drizzle
07-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Why u guys keep talking about history? :/

KillerPixel
07-29-2013, 07:38 PM
Why u guys keep talking about history? :/

If you didn't notice, The subject was changed to how many members are needed to define a clan as a clan. Max said 10. Of which is way too high. Maybe in the future when clans become more popular with every player but not now.

isgood
07-30-2013, 03:08 PM
10 maybe in the future, but now it's 4 all members (including leaders)

funnyfingers
07-30-2013, 08:21 PM
BAH! why did you stick SoS as number 4 it should be number 1!

isgood
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
I put it random it the numbers didn't mean anything about larger the clan was

malbence
08-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Just wanted to pop in and tell people that FN now has two people in the top 20: jerrytt and supahsemmie!

We're growin'! :)

Maxchiang .
08-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Throne got 1 person in the top 10; Terrential!

Anyway, our website is under construction; we plan to upgrade to the "advance plan" of enjin; will have ET's chat back by tomorrow!

That Other Guy
08-01-2013, 10:55 AM
If you didn't notice, The subject was changed to how many members are needed to define a clan as a clan. Max said 10. Of which is way too high. Maybe in the future when clans become more popular with every player but not now.

The problem though is that less people will be playing as the game ages though sadly.

KillerPixel
08-01-2013, 11:22 AM
The problem though is that less people will be playing as the game ages though sadly.

Maybe for clans, Unless we raise its popularity. But the game is getting more popular.

malbence
08-01-2013, 12:07 PM
They need to add a heavier social element to the game. We're all longtime players because we found this site and clans, but all the other players who are lower ratings and lose all the time, or who just don't talk to others, will eventually get bored and leave.

isgood
08-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Not really... Just because you see older players leaving doesn't mean there aren't new players coming in

Maxchiang .
08-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Empire's Throne is moving to http://empiresthrone.kaloweb.com/

We are currently under construction; expect to be fully functional by the end of the week.

isgood
08-02-2013, 04:56 PM

We are currently under construction; expect to be fully functional by the end of the week.

i will be keeping it as the old website until it is official

Also, if i do not see any known activity of Peak of Potencia in 4 days, it will not be considered a clan anymore

Tecness2
08-02-2013, 08:47 PM

Php support on a free website maker thing. I like it.

Also, if i do not see any known activity of Peak of Potencia in 4 days, it will not be considered a clan anymore
Make it a week :P

BuddyLucky2
08-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Hey Tec, Does "Clans Thread" remind you of anything? :P

Maxchiang .
08-03-2013, 01:44 PM

Empires Throne has a tag, "TGC Disbanded," for any players who still associate themselves with TGC. Also, Azcx has just informed me that he is applying for ET tomorrow.

We are back for a month, on our main, and will continue to build our kaloweb website. After a month, we may move.

Anyway

Is ToW dead?

Drizzle
08-03-2013, 02:03 PM

haha, and Buddy strikes again :D

Nyarlathotep
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM

Get. Over. It.

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Anyway Is ToW dead?

No, its not....I spoke with lazar.....

KillerPixel
08-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Can you remove deadly arrows from leader on The Stacless Empire. Thanks. ;)

BuddyLucky2
08-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Tecness made me an admin of TGC :)

So now I can try to revive it

However, to revive this clan I'm going to need legit, active and respectful people to recruit :p

Maybe if official clan support comes we can really make the clan revived :)

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-07-2013, 10:14 AM

So now I can try to revive it

However, to revive this clan I'm going to need legit, active and respectful people to recruit :p

Maybe if official clan support comes we can really make the clan revived :)

WOW...congrates ^^ and gl ^^

Maxchiang .
08-07-2013, 02:59 PM

Would you like a TGC ag in ET? We have a TGC(Disbanded) tag, but now, u guys are coming back, right?

Also, I've looked into ToW... it seems, the only active members are 0rderEmpire, Stick, and Lazar... hardly a clan now... Are you guys sure they are still alive?
And how many people are part of Lords of Blue?

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Also, I've looked into ToW... it seems, the only active members are 0rderEmpire, Stick, and Lazar... hardly a clan now... Are you guys sure they are still alive?

Yes, they are, I spoke with Lazar yesterday....althought it dont seems like it, they are alive...

Drizzle
08-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Buddy, recruit Azxc lol

Birdman
08-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Buddy, recruit Azxc lol

He just joined Empires Throne...

Drizzle
08-08-2013, 06:47 PM
oh s.h.i.t

isgood
08-09-2013, 01:23 PM
wow nice section for clans

jerrytt
08-09-2013, 04:51 PM
guilds*

But yeah cool forum.

Drizzle
08-09-2013, 05:28 PM
hmm, basically clan=guild so... yeah
It's funny when there're 7 clans, but only 3 clans are actually active :D

stickman311
08-09-2013, 11:23 PM
hmm, basically clan=guild so... yeah
It's funny when there're 7 clans, but only 3 clans are actually active :D

And, what three clans are they.

Drizzle
08-10-2013, 12:49 AM
TZ, FN, and ET I think

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-10-2013, 03:18 AM
TZ, FN, and ET I think

Oh man....and also ET is growing tooo much..... XD Hope they wont overran us all ^^

ForgottenUser
08-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Oh man....and also ET is growing tooo much..... XD Hope they wont overran us all ^^

I guess we had better start building bunkers for FN. :P

Maxchiang .
08-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Quick and clean, boys. Snag all the 18/1900s b4 guilds go live ingame.

Is Peak of Potencia dead? Havn't heard from them...

Drizzle
08-10-2013, 01:44 PM
TZ, FN, and ET I think

Basically, POP LOB TSE are dead, ToW has too few members to be call an active clan, so my point is... yeah

That Other Guy
08-10-2013, 05:49 PM

Any luck with that?

Maxchiang .
08-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Doubt it; dead things don't come back to life :p

isgood
08-10-2013, 08:28 PM
LoB and PoP are not clans anymore

Peak of Potencia- no known activity for a really long time

Lords of Blue- I think daltonwarrior has shut down his own clan

sad to see them go

malbence
08-10-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't think LoB and PoP were ever really clans anyways. They never really did anything.

Drizzle
08-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Is Stackless Empire still active?

ForgottenUser
08-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Quick and clean, boys. Snag all the 18/1900s b4 guilds go live ingame.

Is Peak of Potencia dead? Havn't heard from them...

We'll just take all the 2k and up members then... :P

malbence
08-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Lol I see you added the unofficial banner for FN to your signature. XD

ForgottenUser
08-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Lol I see you added the unofficial banner for FN to your signature. XD

Have to represent us. It looks nice, but we should make it so you can click it and head to our shivtr. Also, if you're going to use Paint for the banner, you should drag and drop a higher res angry face onto it.

Is Stackless Empire still active?

Not really. They only have 3 members registered, myself included from when I was checking them out. They have about 8 members they claim to exist, but I'm near-positive that a few are alts.

Tecness2
08-11-2013, 03:06 AM
This isn't the chat thread. The chat thread is that way -----------------------------> Here (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?50811-The-SE-Chat-Thread/page224)

malbence
08-11-2013, 03:01 PM
But I thought this was the Clan chat thread! :(

Maxchiang .
08-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Same; Thought this was where anything clan related should be posted...

Tecness2
08-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Yes, this is for clan/guildRELEVANT stuff. If you look, the posts aren't really RELEVANT. If you want to talk about who you think is in what clan, or if you want to recruit the 2 or 2000 ELO players, or stuff like that, don't post it here, post it on your own forums, for you clan/guild, or the SE chat thread. That's why there's a redirect from this forum section.
Post UPDATES for your clan, so the original post will be edited. You know, official stuff. Not just random crap that has very little to do with the actual clan/guild.

Hewitt
08-12-2013, 07:50 PM
So to my understanding this is where Clan Ads go? Or do I still infract people who shamlessly advertise Clans for non-monetary profit?

Maxchiang .
08-13-2013, 08:50 AM
Wait wait wait... Updates about clan? Can you give some examples?

So, when we get a new member, where do we give a shoutout to them? Here, or our own forum?

isgood
08-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Wait wait wait... Updates about clan? Can you give some examples?

So, when we get a new member, where do we give a shoutout to them? Here, or our own forum?

No, a lot more major. Something other clans will care about.

No advertising in this thread. If you want to advertise, put it on your own clan thread

Maxchiang .
08-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Major, like Zenith Monthlies or Best Order Tournament signups?

Tecness2
08-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Major like, HEY WE JUST LOST EVERY MEMBER!
Or stuff like that. Not like "Oh hey, has anyone heard anything from bob? I thought he was in this guild/clan but this guy said this and blah blah blah"

m0ntana
08-14-2013, 12:52 AM
I'm pretty sure this started as a list of all clans but is now a clan chat thread apparently..

Maxchiang .
08-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Well... Heres some clan news

We just discharged 5 inactive members, so our member count is currently 13. I would post in ET Thread, but I'd be double posting.

Is it ok for leaders to double post announcements in their own thread?

stickman311
08-14-2013, 07:45 AM
Well... Heres some clan news

We just discharged 5 inactive members, so our member count is currently 13. I would post in ET Thread, but I'd be double posting.

Is it ok for leaders to double post announcements in their own thread?

You can always ediy

Maxchiang .
08-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Conducting an analysis/comparison on the top 3 clans (TZ, ET, and FN).

Should I start new tread or post here?

m0ntana
08-14-2013, 10:12 PM

Those aren't the top clans, those are the only clans.....

Drizzle
08-15-2013, 12:32 AM
Those aren't the top clans, those are the only clans.....

Uhm M0ntana... I agree with Max here, right now those are only three remaining active clans, so basically those are top clans :P

Hewitt
08-15-2013, 02:33 AM

Why don't you read everything Tecness and everyone else is saying before you start asking stupid questions?

Maxchiang .
08-15-2013, 06:33 AM
I guess Ill post here then.

That Other Guy
08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Doubt it; dead things don't come back to life :p

Well that's in real life unless some idiot creates zombies or whatever people will call such things when and if that ever happens. Now on the computer, it's very possible to bring a handful of dead things back to life. XD

Just proving a point.

Maxchiang .
08-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Just a quick request for isgood; can you make Empire's Throne's color this shade (7575eb) please? Our website is blue, and all our tags are blue; we don't have any orange.

isgood
08-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Updated some stuff

Drizzle
08-17-2013, 03:35 PM
I dont even know why Peak of Potencia or Lords of Blue are considered as clans, while they dont even have a single member or activity?

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Nah.... TGC isnt dead now, its now a one-man-clan, lead by buddylucky ^^

isgood
08-21-2013, 11:54 AM
If i don't see any activity from TSE in this week, it will not be a clan anymore

Maxchiang .
08-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Bye Bye TSE.

Anyway, our webpage has been upgraded and reformatted. Be sure to check it out xD

http://empiresthrone.enjin.com/home

isgood
08-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Updated.

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-31-2013, 02:57 AM
What was TSE?

isgood
09-02-2013, 05:10 PM
What was TSE?

The stacless empire

Drizzle
09-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Is ToW considered as a clan? I only see lazar, OrderEmpire, and Waseem online :|

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Is ToW considered as a clan? I only see lazar, OrderEmpire, and Waseem online :|

yepp, they are ^^ currently in a little sleep ^^ Also: LOL, I think they are recruiting again (HAYAN is a new member of ToW btw)

Maxchiang .
09-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Masteraik is our newest Leader of ET.

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Masteraik is our newest Leader of ET.

oh man...you are still growing and growing... BTW: What about Spiderman2 now?

Drizzle
09-08-2013, 11:55 AM
He joined ToW :|

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Oh...good choice ^^

isgood
09-24-2013, 03:03 PM
can someone sticky this thread?

Drizzle
09-24-2013, 08:13 PM
lol, this thread was abandoned for a while xD

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-29-2013, 11:09 AM
lol...do you guys know someone who double-clan?

Drizzle
10-03-2013, 06:02 PM
...How can SoS be considered as a clan when they dont even have a website?

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-10-2013, 07:05 AM
...How can SoS be considered as a clan when they dont even have a website?

they now have one ^^

Drizzle
10-10-2013, 06:46 PM
No they dont, no one knows about the existence of SOS :|

funnyfingers
10-11-2013, 12:39 AM
isgood that chatbox is no longer used try using this linkhttp://sosss.webs.com/ atm we are few in but we shall grow in numbers and SKILL!!

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-12-2013, 03:14 AM
isgood that chatbox is no longer used try using this linkhttp://sosss.webs.com/ atm we are few in but we shall grow in numbers and SKILL!!

let me guess you will definitly want to merge someday with an other clan ^^

funnyfingers
10-12-2013, 12:01 PM
FN is welcome to join us anytime ;) chaosgeneral:P

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-13-2013, 06:05 AM
FN is welcome to join us anytime ;) chaosgeneral:P

lol...not we want, you are the ones who will want XD :P

funnyfingers
10-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I think not, but we will see who succeeds in the end wont we ;)

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-14-2013, 02:48 AM
I think not, but we will see who succeeds in the end wont we ;)

lol.....then its a deal ^^

isgood
10-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Updated.

funnyfingers
10-15-2013, 10:06 PM
hey isgood ty for putting us up there, not to be nit picky but could you make the letters neon blue ;) THANKS!

Drizzle
10-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey, guess what? ToW died already, there's now 3 (or 4) clans left now :P

funnyfingers
10-26-2013, 07:08 PM
What do you mean three or four >.< I resent your comment^^

Drizzle
10-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Because im not sure of your clan's existence :P

Usman
10-27-2013, 01:56 AM
Isgood, its better u edit and put a new clan's name: Elementals Reborn, Founder and leader Usman and site: www.elementalsreborn.enjin.com

fhtrg
10-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Is your clan like a heavy user of elemental empire when it comes out?

Drizzle
10-27-2013, 11:30 PM
I believe it's just simply a name, nothing more nothing less...

Usman
10-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Themes are elements and when the elementals come out, we will have elements special skills, u know I cant explain what I have very big plan in my mind

isgood
10-28-2013, 12:56 PM
Themes are elements and when the elementals come out, we will have elements special skills, u know I cant explain what I have very big plan in my mind

You are reconigzed in the clans thread

Usman
10-29-2013, 04:57 AM
yay, and thanks

isgood
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Added a few stuff

funnyfingers
10-29-2013, 05:55 PM
whats up with the thingys next to the clan names?

THEFORCE
10-30-2013, 02:19 PM
A more accurate description of clans:

Team Zenith - L
Empire's Throne - L
TEAM OF WINNERS - VS
Sons Of Saints - VS
Elements Reborn - N
Furious Napkins - M

Just a correction ^_^

isgood
10-30-2013, 02:39 PM
A more accurate description of clans:

Team Zenith - L
Empire's Throne - L
TEAM OF WINNERS - VS
Sons Of Saints - VS
Elements Reborn - N
Furious Napkins - M

Just a correction ^_^

I changed SoS to small instead because they aren't as small and definitly not near death as ToW is. Changed FN to medium tho

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-31-2013, 03:46 AM
ehm, isgood, FNs leader is now Jerrytt, plz change it ^_^

isgood
10-31-2013, 02:32 PM
Changed a bunch of stuff

Usman
11-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Nice and yes I hope my clan will be not VS bcz VS is near to death, cheng u should make a seperate tag for death, do not add death to VS change it plz

isgood
11-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I will size rank EB in the next few days. It will probably be "small"

funnyfingers
11-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Switch site to here http://sosss.enjin.com/home <<<<< please change thank you!

ShadowGeneralChaos
11-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Switch site to here http://sosss.enjin.com/home <<<<< please change thank you!

^_^ finaly a better clan web ^_^

isgood
11-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Updated as requested.

Drizzle
11-13-2013, 07:46 PM
I....don't think SoS and ER has more than 9 members though :/

funnyfingers
11-13-2013, 10:58 PM
I have total of 14 members I am the 15th member of this clan ;)

isgood
11-14-2013, 12:38 PM
ER has a total of 10 members

THEFORCE
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
If SoS has 15 members then it should be changed to medium rather than small, I think FN has less than 15 if I'm not mistaken.

Found
11-15-2013, 05:33 PM
You should update this a little more :)

Team of Winners are not a VS(very small) clan isgood you should put ToW up in clan size we actually have around 20 members and are fairly active at most part. http://tinypic.com/r/al6iro/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2873iqg/5 Compared to Empires Throne we have as much activity as Empires Throne and ToW is increasing in counts.

isgood
11-15-2013, 06:18 PM
You should update this a little more :)

Team of Winners are not a VS(very small) clan isgood you should put ToW up in clan size we actually have around 20 members and are fairly active at most part. http://tinypic.com/r/al6iro/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2873iqg/5 Compared to Empires Throne we have as much activity as Empires Throne and ToW is increasing in counts.

I don't care about site hits because it does not show how active it is. I will change it it MS (Medium-small) as some seem to be alts

If SoS has 15 members then it should be changed to medium rather than small, I think FN has less than 15 if I'm not mistaken.

FN has a total of 17 members. I just checked SoS again and it does not have 15 members it has 12. I may be mistaken because the new site does not seem to be fully organized.

THEFORCE
11-16-2013, 02:26 PM
I think the clan community in SE is getting a lot better. With two top clans, some other new clans that seem to be on the road to success, and also some clans that are being successfully revived.

fram
11-20-2013, 12:26 PM
go sos, we need more members- jombloxx YQ2002 talking to you (cuz no one else could be bothered)

ShadowGeneralChaos
11-21-2013, 09:18 AM
hasnt Jombloxx quited? lol

Usman
11-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Up date ER's clan leader to me and another person named Viper Wrath

isgood
11-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Updated
-added 2ndd leader of ER, ViperWrath(did this a while ago)
-Son of saints changed to Medium-small
- Furious Napkins changed to Medium-Large
- ToW changes (Leaders, etc.

ShadowGeneralChaos
12-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Updated
- Furious Napkins changed to Medium-Large

yeah, we are growing ^_^

Usman
12-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Correction is good, My clans name is Elementals reborn Not Elements reborn

Maxchiang .
12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Needs updating.

I am now a former leader, and FN has 16 members (a "Medium Small"/"Medium" clan).

isgood
12-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Too lazy to update right now :p , updates will come soon, current updates will be -
ET - Maxchiang from leaders to former leaders
ER - Elements reborn to elementals reborn (lol i suck sry)
FN - ForgottenUser from Leaders to Former Leaders
- FN will stay as Medium-Large as it has 20 members and good activity. ( Retired members count as members if they are still kind of active)

WheresMyCheetos
12-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow I like this surprised FN is a ML

isgood
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM
lol. nothings really changed for like 2 weeks

isgood
12-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Added a few changed to SoS and ToW

And added Raging Infernoes

funnyfingers
01-05-2014, 12:11 AM
yo isgood you should make a battle board for the clans<< to post there battles wins with other clans ;) I would do it but im too lazy and you already doing clan board so I figured it would be best if you could do a clan battle board as well^^if not that's fien just a thought ;)

isgood
01-06-2014, 02:43 PM
yo isgood you should make a battle board for the clans<< to post there battles wins with other clans ;) I would do it but im too lazy and you already doing clan board so I figured it would be best if you could do a clan battle board as well^^if not that's fien just a thought ;)

maybe, but not in this thread

funnyfingers
01-07-2014, 11:03 AM
of course I didn't mean it to be in this thread^^

Fries
01-10-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't really understand you, fingers, but you intrigue me.

ninjassasin
01-12-2014, 03:10 AM
can i join a clan?

ShadowGeneralChaos
01-12-2014, 06:45 AM
can i join a clan?

well...you have to make an app...then the leaders will think about you.

Usman
01-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Hey isgood, some changes to my clan, it now has 15 members so it should be MS-medium small and I am very happy that ER is growing so fast, just one or two more members and it will be officially medium YAY!!!

@Ninja Assasin:
Yes u can join a clan but go back and see every clan has thread about it, go into that read about it and it has joining instruction

By the way, U can be a part of the very fast growing clan: Elementals Reborn : www.elementalsreborn.enjin.com Go into here u'll find the way u have to join

funnyfingers
01-19-2014, 07:28 PM
ninjassasin is trolling >.< hes not serious

Usman
01-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Now Is good my clan is medium 16 members

isgood
01-21-2014, 01:48 PM
ok edited

Dazzy
01-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Now Is good my clan is medium 16 members

Get some minis with us and SoS then. :)

_Ai_
01-24-2014, 02:13 AM
Yesterday was TZ's 1 year anniversary! Wooooooo!

ShadowGeneralChaos
01-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Yesterday was TZ's 1 year anniversary! Wooooooo!

yaaaaaaay....how old is actually SE? Oh and...found out there is a new clan....dunno their name...

BenTZ
01-26-2014, 09:55 PM
yaaaaaaay....how old is actually SE? Oh and...found out there is a new clan....dunno their name...
se has been over a yr old XD
sept12,2012
http://i.imgur.com/WfrEddb.png

Dazzy
01-26-2014, 11:14 PM

If they're not posting here then they're probably not a clan.

ShadowGeneralChaos
01-27-2014, 09:21 AM
so you think every clan should post it here? ...kk, gonna ask them ^_^

funnyfingers
01-27-2014, 04:00 PM
plz change leader of SoS to chaos0176 plz ty

Dazzy
01-28-2014, 01:49 AM
plz change leader of SoS to chaos0176 plz ty

Whoa you resigned?

isgood
01-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Updated:
TZ
SoS
RI
ER
the rest of the clans had no changes

_Ai_
02-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Why ML, not LM? It stands for large-medium, right?

Usman
02-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Isgood, now ER has 20 members so it becomes LM, please update it it sure is growing very fast

ShadowGeneralChaos
02-08-2014, 05:26 AM
yo isgood, somechanges: leaders are now Aced, Pandarus and Jerrytt ^_^

ninjassasin
02-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Its fram here.... just to say that i havent been on long but im still in SoS RIGHT?????

* Edit... it doesnt really matter anyay becuase guess what... i kinda stopped playing the game when: 1) It got way harder to troll players with people like swordwarth and archers

** Also.. to stay on topic.... Why is the leader for SoS Being changed?

Skyress
03-20-2014, 05:29 AM
wtf?......lol now ER has 24 members and is active so it'll be large very soon!!!!ER will rise in the blink of an eye!!!!......or maybe just a few weeks ;)

Usman
03-20-2014, 08:10 AM
Viper, this thread got u know old isgoods not updating check the one I have made