PDA

View Full Version : S.E.E.S ~ressurected~

The Organization
07-06-2013, 11:36 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2i6nhqe.png
Special Exploratory Education Squad
http://i42.tinypic.com/1zbqlgj.png
Est'd. by executive order 27 by The Director. The purpose of the S.E.E.S group is to observe and report on the Denizens of Stickpage, as well as provide a liaison for its citizens and the Organization. This group shall consist of at least 1 Organization Member and 3 Stickpagians who will head operations. Other members will be considered complimentary and will be the first in line to take the place of Official members should they decide to leave.

Disclaimer: This is a story based clan and will change based off of Cecelia's Narrative as well as the events on Stickpage. A planned SEES RHG clan is in the works that this clan will link with.

Current Members:
figurehead: Acel. Cecelia Q. Graves (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?69640-Vicar-04-Acel-(Updated-Available))
position manager: [open]
big guy: V'ringstal G'al Kunzikron (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?74323-The-Undefeated-One)
protector: Haku (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?74661-wRHG-Haku-(Updated))
MIA:
Agent Chris (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?73742-Agent-Chris)
If you have seen Him please call this number : 1-800-Ze-Orga or send an email to demyx@the.org
This clan is very active. We'll have Weeklies and Monthlies. While participation is mandatory, the requirements will be very lenient.

How to Join: PM The Organization a 650 word story of your wRHG observing a previous official wRHG battle. It cannot be a battle in which your wRHG took place, also include a link of the battle. This is the same requirement for complimentary members. You cannot change the events of the battle, but you can explain your character's presence or events that take place before or after the battle(the story itself). You can also claim that events that occurred during the battle were due to the unseen/ignored hand of your wRHG.

Rivals:
Observer Protocol (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?61017-Observer-Protocol-Accepting-Tryouts-Welcome-Chamel)[Competitive Rival]

This Month's Monthly: [Starts December 20 - January 20]
Alpha and Omega:
An Epic about the End and the Beginning of the World. Discuss. Then we're gonna right it together, its going to be awesome.
Events: TBA

ErrorBlender
07-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Oh cool. Another story based clan. I'm quite surprised my clan is already placed in as a rival. Anyways, I bid this clan good luck. I expect this clan to rise up, The Organization. I really want our clans to meet up someday and either wage war or collaborate.

Nightlock
07-16-2013, 09:26 PM
This is one of two Story based clans that have really caught my interest. Can you explain in a little more detail how the clan's story comes into play? I was wondering how well other member's stories can be woven into the clan's. And if I become a member, am I obligated to incorporate the SEES RHG clan with the SEES wRHG clan? I don't understand RHG just yet, and I don't think I'm going to try and learn about that portion of the Gladiators.

The Organization
07-16-2013, 09:36 PM
The RHG and wRHG clan are tangentially linked you don't have to participate in both, you can if you want however. Basically, becoming a member of S.E.E.S wRHG will make you an honorary member of S.E.E.S RHG and vice versa.

Acel's mission is to observe the fighters of stickpage so the S.E.E.S clan acts as a liason b/w stickpage and the Organization under orders of Acel. Each member can include their story in the clans overall story because its meant to gather data on different wRHGs and RHGs. So naturally this would mean helping members in their own stories events. So if your character had something they needed to deal with the clan would follow your wRHG on her mission and she would be in charge. Basically like a huge collab.

Nightlock
07-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Thank you. :) A huge collaboration between writers, in truth, makes me sort of giddy. I think that would be really cool. Ok, I'm choosing between this clan and Observer Protocol, and I'll get back to both clans once I've made a decision. ^^

Update:: I've made my decision, and I'm sorry if I got hopes up, but I'm choosing to write an entry for Observer Protocol as of now. If I don't make it into ErrorBlender's guild, I hope that doesn't disqualify me from writing and entry into S.E.E.S.

The Organization
07-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank you. :) A huge collaboration between writers, in truth, makes me sort of giddy. I think that would be really cool. Ok, I'm choosing between this clan and Observer Protocol, and I'll get back to both clans once I've made a decision. ^^

Update:: I've made my decision, and I'm sorry if I got hopes up, but I'm choosing to write an entry for Observer Protocol as of now. If I don't make it into ErrorBlender's guild, I hope that doesn't disqualify me from writing and entry into S.E.E.S.
Oh that's fine.
Weekly has been updated, All members must participate in this Week's Weekly. Deadline is Next Monday, August 5th. Failure to do so will result in a clan infraction unless I have been notified of a reason for the lack of participation.

Nikx232
07-25-2013, 01:59 AM
I've been putting off joining a clan for ages now because it's been hard for me to be consistently available for projects, but this clan makes me feel like doing it again.

Not saying I'd join now, but I've got this one in mind. Hope it grows well!

TyTheGamerGuy
07-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Ok, I have my weekly. It's sort of my thoughts and take on how it would happen if they were to have lunch together. Here it is.
Agent Chris quickly ran inside the diner. He looked around, hoping that he wasn’t in trouble. He didn’t see her yet, though. He was relieved, thinking she wasn’t there yet either. But he saw someone that he quickly recognized. There, sitting at the back booth of the diner, was her. Acel. His new clan leader.
Chris approached her, trying not to look too nervous. He had only met her once, and that was when he was trying out for her clan. He had been accepted, but he still didn’t feel very comfortable with her. On the bright side, he thought, at least they weren’t in private where she could harm him. He wouldn’t say it to her, but he was slightly disturbed by her, though he found her quite attractive. Again, he probably wouldn’t tell her that.
He sat down on the other side of the booth. “Hello, Acel.” He said, sounding braver than he actually was.
“Hello, Agent Chris.” She said to him, adjusting her posture.
“Please, call me Chris. The “Agent” thing is unnecessary.”
“Ok, so Chris, I hope you have an excuse for being late. I waited thirty minutes. I was actually fixing to leave, before I had seen you.”
“Actually, I do. You see, I was backing out of my yard when I saw a giant dragon in the sky...” He started, but noticed her cold stare and stopped. “Ok, I slept in...”
“Thank you for telling the truth. Now, I see our waitress coming.” She said, nicer than he thought she would answer.
The waitress walked over and stopped at their booth. She was short, about 4’11, and not too slim. She had skin that showed off that she used too much spray-tan lotion. She had short, black hair. Her nametag showed that her name was Genevieve.
“What do you want?” She asked, almost with an angry tone.
“I’d like a glass of water and a salad. Chris?” She told the waitress.
With Chris having not had breakfast or lunch, and it being 2:00 PM, Chris was starved. “I’ll have a Bacon Cheeseburger, with a side of fries, a shake, and a Dr. Pepper.” Chris said without looking up from the menu.
When he did look up, Acel was giving him a stare that he knew meant trouble. “Ummm... Make it a diet Dr. Pepper.” He told Genevieve hoping that might help the situation with Acel, but looking at her, it didn’t look like the odds were in his favor. “So, how you doing?” Chris asked.

The Organization
07-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Reserved for Weekly:
I'll participate too in response to yours
In the mean time, do you have any suggestions for clan activities, like recruiting or collaborating etc?

TyTheGamerGuy
07-31-2013, 11:27 AM
I think maybe we should do some sort of collaboration like "finish the story". By that, here is what I mean. You would start the collab with a decent amount of work, giving us a story, then I continue the story with more decent amount of work. Then (if there's anyone else in the clan) the next person will do the same and we will gon in that order. I don't know how many times we would repeat the order, but I think it would be fun and really get the members active.

Xate
07-31-2013, 11:07 PM
I think maybe we should do some sort of collaboration like "finish the story". By that, here is what I mean. You would start the collab with a decent amount of work, giving us a story, then I continue the story with more decent amount of work. Then (if there's anyone else in the clan) the next person will do the same and we will gon in that order. I don't know how many times we would repeat the order, but I think it would be fun and really get the members active.
The idea itself isn't original (Uh...Who cares?), but it's not very popular. Reason: Difficulty: High. Special Requirement: A lot of planning beforehand so as not to let the plot get sidetracked. Also, such collaboration might create an argument over whose parts are better to use and so on...But we, CODEX, are planning one and will try our best to make it work!

The Organization
07-31-2013, 11:11 PM
Efforts right now are focused on getting members, a clan collab story will be later down the road.

BirtDog
08-01-2013, 08:51 AM
I responded to you in my character thread =P

Wyrmspawn
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
So, to join, I have to write a story, about a conversation between my character and Acel, right?

It was set in a modern room.

And it wasn't modern just for the Undefeated One.

Everything there was in Acel's element; the latest pieces of human technology. Filled with almost experimental prototypes of 3D televisions that humans so adored, fighting gear that cost millions to develop, and training gear that would look too modern even at N.A.S.A. facilities, it would have been considered highly modern by anyone.

He hated it.

But he had to be in this room; he had to make an impression on Acel, the clan leader, to allow him to enter the clan.

And the Undefeated One sat on the cold metal floors, at eye level with Acel, who sat on a comfortable sofa.

The only thing the Undefeated One enjoyed about the room was its silence, as he stared comfortably into the eyes of his interviewer.

Acel fidgeted uncomfortably in the silence as the giant opposite her stared with a bored look at her. She wasn't used to being unnerved in her own element. She was the interviewer, after all; why would she be nervous when the interviewee was so calm? Normally she would be the one cracking jokes to make the interviewee relax, and by now she would have been halfway through the interview.

But there was something that bothered her. There was something different about the titan sitting opposite to her. It wasn't just the aura of power; many people she had met radiated with power, much like the one before her. It wasn't the bored look in his eyes; she'd interviewed quite a few who weren't really that interested in joining the clan after they saw what it was really like.

It was something else. Something that she couldn't fathom about this... creature, sitting before her. Something unknown to her. And nothing was more terrifying than the unknown.[

Acel decided that she would have to be the one to speak first. The silence and the giant had somehow took her cheerful and calm demeanor and twisted it into some sort of uncomfortable fidget.

"Why do you wish to join the Special Exploratory Education Squad, Mister...?" She began, realizing that she didn't even know the name of the giant sitting before her.

"Just Kurst. I join for the fights." The giant chuckled , and the sound of it was even less pleasant than the silence was.

"Well, Kurst," Acel said, struggling to remain unaffected by the mocking laughter that rung through her ears. "You are, I understand, an excellent fighter, or warrior as you prefer to be called, but out team does not only fight. We do other things.

"We mainly observe the battles that occur, without actually interfering in the battles themselves. Do you think you can do that?"

"I have learnt how to hide before I learnt how to fight, demoness." The giant's face reverted back to its original, almost expressionless with just a merest hint of boredom showing.

A roar rang through the building.

But none but the Undefeated One heard it.

For it was only inside his own mind that the roar occured.

Deep, deep inside that ancient head, far, far beneath the mask of boredom, the Undefeated One snarled in hatred and defiance as a monstrous beast towered over him, cornering him to others of its kind.

The beast roared as though in laughter at the young boy's snarl, and with an almost idle swipe of its paws, it sent the boy crashing hard into the waiting jaws of another ...

"Kurst?" Acel was getting rather annoyed. Very few people had ever managed to intimidate her. Of those few, none have ever dared to ignore her completely. And here, right before her, was some wretched creature who dared to do both. " How loyal are you to your teamates?"

"To a fault." The giant said shortly, wrestling his mind back under control. He had to focus on now. Forget his past. There was nothing to be done about it now. There was only to fight, only to suffer, only to feel nothing at all, and to yearn death and defeat.

Acel sighed, liking the untalkative giant before her less by the second. But she had to admit, she could find nothing wrong with this interviewee at all. Although he was flippant, unresponsive, and insufferable in general, she had to admit that someone who had fought for millenia and managed to maintain a winning streak a mile long would probably be a good addition to the team.

"Very well, Kurst." She said, almost reluctantly. "Welcome to S.E.E.S. We hope you will uphold your side of the bargain and do your work well."

It was difficult to resist running from the room as she stood up with a sigh. If only, she thought. If only the Superior or someone else would come and knock this arrogant creature down a peg, he would be almost nice to have on the team. But unfortunately, the Superior was busy with other stuff. She would have to work with what she had to knock that arrogant pig down.

And she would enjoy it, too.

The Undefeated One stood up, staring with dislike at the room around him. With a sigh, he brought his emotions under control and resisted the advance of the flashbacks.

Focus on the present.

The girl was surprising. He had not seen one of the demonkind for a long time. He wondered for the first time if he had judged correctly S.E.E.S., as they call themselves, to be weaker than their rivals.

But it didn't matter. If Observer Protocol failed to defeat him, he could always turn on S.E.E.S. The girl alone would offer him a good fight. Deep within the mounds of memories and hatred and regret, something else sprang out. Something he had not felt for a long time. Anticipation. The anticipation of a good fight to come. And if anticipation was given to him at last...

Maybe the gods had chosen at last to grant his wish and give him defeat.

The Organization
08-01-2013, 10:07 AM
So, to join, I have to write a story, about a conversation between my character and Acel, right?
Actually, that's just the Weekly

How to Join: PM The Organization a 650 word story of your wRHG observing a previous official wRHG battle. It cannot be a battle in which your wRHG took place, also include a link of the battle. This is the same requirement for complimentary members. You cannot change the events of the battle, but you can explain your character's presence or events that take place before or after the battle(the story itself). You can also claim that events that occurred during the battle were due to the unseen/ignored hand of your wRHG.

Updates
How to Join has been updated
Weekly has been extended to August 5th.

Malacal
08-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Sorry, but I don't really like the idea of the clan... :/ Welp, good luck recruiting

Mattkoiz
08-03-2013, 12:35 AM
I see you made it into one of those wRHG clans you were telling me about, Ty. Well, nice job man. Maybe one day I'll get into one too.

Lethal
08-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Might join this clan someday after I have re-constructed my last fucking new wRHG. :3

The Organization
08-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Weekly Updated
Currently Reviewing Tryouts

Wyrmspawn
08-21-2013, 08:40 AM
For such a good team of writers, we sure are quiet...

ErrorBlender
08-21-2013, 08:51 AM

Your clan is a sleeping giant, Wyrmspawn. One more member and you all will get pretty active.

Xate
08-21-2013, 08:56 AM
;-; CODEX is going down.

Boomerang
08-21-2013, 09:14 AM
No its not gamer.

It'll start to rise now that we have all active members.

The Organization
08-21-2013, 11:06 AM
Weekly Deadline updated

Activity will increase with more members, efforts are to recruit more members now.

;-; CODEX is going down.

No its not gamer.

It'll start to rise now that we have all active members.
Please keep the non S.E.E.S chat to a minimum

TyTheGamerGuy
08-21-2013, 05:55 PM
Is the weekly just the same as last week but an extended deadline? Because I already finished last weeks. How about something else? We could try a real clan exercise. Maybe something like: Write a 300 word or longer story about your wRHG character fight (insert type of enemy here). Or something like that.

The Organization
08-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Wait, Last week's weekly was the interview thing, This week's weekly is CNC on tournament wRHG entries

EDIT:
First week was CnC on Round 1
Second Week was Interview w/ Acel
Third Week was CNC on Round 2 and Loser's Bracket

TyTheGamerGuy
08-21-2013, 06:08 PM
interview? I thought that was CNC?

Nikx232
08-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Oh I'm already writing mine to join this bad boi >:3

Edit: I'm excited to be in this clan. I hope I can represent it well~!

2nd Edit: So uhhh...what do you have planned for the clan Organ? Or anyone any ideas?

3rd Edit: So guys I've had an idea for Haku's first challenger, TheOrganization. How does sharing the main idea of this fight sound, such that it is sort of a test for Haku entering the S.E.E.S sound?
I've been wanting her first fight to be interesting and since I've just joined this clan I felt like this was one way I could do so.

Opinions and Comments are appreciated by everyone~! :D

Xate
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM
I'd like to be an affiliate, please. My work will come.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh I'm already writing mine to join this bad boi >:3

Edit: I'm excited to be in this clan. I hope I can represent it well~!

2nd Edit: So uhhh...what do you have planned for the clan Organ? Or anyone any ideas?

3rd Edit: So guys I've had an idea for Haku's first challenger, TheOrganization. How does sharing the main idea of this fight sound, such that it is sort of a test for Haku entering the S.E.E.S sound?
I've been wanting her first fight to be interesting and since I've just joined this clan I felt like this was one way I could do so.

Opinions and Comments are appreciated by everyone~! :D

Okay, I see what you meant before, now. I like the idea and think you'll do great! Good luck!

@Gamer Organ will tell you if you're accepted or not. Only Organ can do that in this clan.

The Organization
08-23-2013, 09:43 PM
I'd like to be an affiliate, please. My work will come.
membership requires the submission, even for affiliate status

@Nikx r u talking about a battle against the S.E.E.S or a battle versus the Organization, b/c a colalb battle vs The Superior would seem fun

Nikx232
08-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Oh? Now that sounds like fun~! :D
Tell me what you have in mind more explicitly~! 83

The battle I had mentioned before; however, was about Haku gaining entry into the S.E.E.S and be kind of like a trial for her to face Acel. Although I feel like it maybe even cooler to face off against all of them or something...but I'm not that bold.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 12:39 PM
I do think that idea would be fun. Haku would challenge all of us and we could fight in the wRHG "simulator" as most people on SP like to think of it as, or it could just be like a meeting and we try to test your true strength.

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Something like that would be pretty swell~!
I could see something like that happening *Sits back to think about it*
Yes~YES~*coughs*
Anyways, I think some sort of "test" would be preferable. :3

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah. That does sound good. I just figured the simulation could work because of any injuries or possible "accidents"...

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 12:48 PM
I just wanted to see what we could do as far as making this an interesting entry for the Haku to be admitted into the clan. I was just wondering if I should turn this into a collab, me simply doing an wRHG battle/test against any of you guys (Or Organ since he/she is first on the waiting list), or if there is a third option/idea.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Maybe it could be a collab for the clan (except you) and you could do your own part. That might work. Like, Acel starts the fight in our collab, then me, then the Undefeated One. Or maybe me, undefeated one, Acel. Whatever sounds better to Organ and you.

The Organization
08-24-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm wondering if a collab battle vs a single member would work as well as a collab battle versus a boss character

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 12:56 PM
I think it might. But if Nikx was in the collab (I mean part of it) I don't think it would work. I think that he should do his part and me, you Organ, and Wyrmspawn work together. That's just my idea. And yes, a boss battle sounds fun too.

The Organization
08-24-2013, 01:19 PM
So Nikx would write the story against us and we would collab on a story vs Haku

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 01:23 PM
That's my idea. Or, I just came up with this, we could do some sort of RPG or our clan. I don't know if it would go in the comments of this thread, or a new thread or something, but I actually think that could be fun.

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 01:59 PM
lol well I think the collab with me participating in it could work. It'd just have me participating with "small tests" and then the boss monster comes up in the middle to interrupt it. However, I'm just as satisfied with me trying to verse everyone else. (maybe a little bit more difficult on my part because I'll have to research all three of your guy's characters and find something to match it. Once again, I'm not that bold lol ^^; )

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Well, you are already in, aren't you? I don't see why it be much of a challenge. I can give you any information you need to know about Agent Chris, so you don't have to research him.

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Well its just I want to express your character's personalities, abilities, weaknesses, etc. to the best of my abilities. That's just me, but for me researching for myself is essential.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
alright. Well, if you need any help you can PM me or comment on this thread or my wRHG page.

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 02:33 PM
Of course! Thank you very much.
So how are we going to do this then? Are we sticking with everyone against me? What does everyone say?

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 02:34 PM
I think that's the way it would work best. Organ?

The Organization
08-24-2013, 03:08 PM
That seems fine when would we do this?

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 03:11 PM
I say we start it whenever. I'm ready, but I am going out to dinner with my grandparents and uncle tonight, so I won't be able to work for a little while. I think one of us could start it, pass it on, and that person passes it on however many times we want it to be done until we finish. Your thoughts on this? I have to go though, so I'll be back in about an hour most likely.

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Well, whenever everyone's alright with this I guess? I just wanted to do it as soon as possible since I've only got this month as break before I go back to college. I'll probably get really busy after that. x(

But whenever is good, this thing will probably take awhile since you guys will be doing a collab however.

#@Ty: You guys can do Google docs you know. That works as well.

Wyrmspawn
08-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Does that mean I get to unleash the Undefeated One on Haku?

Or does this mean the Superior would suddenly arrive and tear up the place?

Or does it mean both?

Sorry, my time zone meant I was sleeping while all the activity was going on.

The Organization
08-24-2013, 07:50 PM
The former

Wyrmspawn
08-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Brilliant! All that overpoweredness to write about... I just love describing overpowered.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-24-2013, 09:20 PM
You really do adore the fact that your character is overpowered, don't you?

Nikx232
08-24-2013, 10:14 PM
That part...sigh...I'm going to have to throw a curve ball for that one when writing. ;]

Wyrmspawn
08-25-2013, 12:44 AM
Why not? Being overpowered is awesome. Maybe it does limit the writing a little, but in exchange it opens so many areas I can't access with a normal character.

lol, sorry Nikx, but I'm sure you'll find a creative way to get around the Undefeated One.

Nikx232
08-25-2013, 10:49 AM
No problem and we'll see what I can come up with. Right now I'm at a stand still in between two options for this guy and I'm leaning more towards the first one.

Edit: Also what are the conditions that I'll have to write under other than me fighting three guys?
@Wyrm: Also if the Undefeated One is so overpowered and what not. What interested him into joining the clan? :U

Also added my entry so you guys can grasp Haku's mentality of joining the clan ;]

TyTheGamerGuy
08-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I think for the conditions, we should all agree on a setting, such as place and time, and a plot. I wasn't being rude about the undefeated thing, I sorta thought that was funny.

Nikx232
08-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Okay, I was thinking that we could station the fight in front of the theoretical base of operations this clan has~! Like an abandoned building or whatever you envision your Clan's Base to look like. :U

Edit: Also added you to the google docs thing~!
I await your presence :D
As well as Organ's and Wyrm's. Do you know what his hours are like though? :U

TyTheGamerGuy
08-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Probably opposite of NC/US East Coast. It's 7:49 PM here, so it's probably almost 8 in the morning there. Whenever I go to bed, he's online. And I think we should get a base in some sort of later weekly/monthly kind of thing. Maybe we could do a comedy-like weekly. I'll talk to Organ and see what he thinks about that.

Nikx232
08-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Right okay then thanks!
Also your characters have been without a base of operations for this long? o_o;
What have they been doing? Sitting in the rain with a cardboard box labeled S.E.E.S.?
Poor guys...;n;

But yes that's hilarious to find out xD

TyTheGamerGuy
08-25-2013, 06:08 PM
"Well, my box was actually plastic..." -Agent Chris
Actually, our characters have had their own homes, well, mine did. And I do think that it could make for a great weekly to look for our home.

Nikx232
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Interesting~! So we can make it kind of like a move in day? :D
I wonder what kind of things your characters will have and how much of it xD

Also, I'm not sure where I got this impression, but I here this clan is also working on including some of those that are animators? (RHG'ers) Does that mean that we have the chance to work with some people who'd be willing to animate our character's for us? 83

#Edit:
Well because of our forced restart lots of our work basically went poof.
Also I'm going to be in jury duty today till who knows how long. I'll try to be back asap.

Wyrmspawn
08-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Forced restart? You mean a lot of messages just disappeared? For one moment I actually thought I had hallucinated all of them... thank heavens that I'm still sane.

Nikx232
08-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Lol oh yea that happened for realsies. Anyways still on jury duty. Just swinging by to see what's been going on.

TyTheGamerGuy
08-27-2013, 03:00 PM
OH! that's why so many things just poofed away!

The Organization
08-27-2013, 04:47 PM
I don't suppose you have that proposal saved, It reverted the edit with the updated weekly as well

Nikx232
08-27-2013, 06:09 PM
*sucks air through teeth and puts hands on hips*
Yea...that's gone. But we get the idea that we post our characters trying to look for a base of operations while not being able to speak because of an flamboyantly talkative salesman. Has to be over 400 words at least and we can work with members. There was also this Monday, Wednesday, Friday thing, but I honestly didn't understand what that was about.

That's about all I can remember about it...oh yea and I'm back from Jury Duty! :D

TyTheGamerGuy
08-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I didn't save it but I remember it.

Weekly: Have your character be with a real estate agent named Reena (and yes it's a guy.) that pronounces it RU-in-u. He is very flamboyent and talks to much to even let you get one word out. With that being said, your character cant say a word in your weekly. Only others may talk. It must be at least 400 words long and have one building (good or bad, whether you want your story to funny, serious, I don't care.) that you are looking at to be our headquarters for our clan. Don't buy it, because Acel will look over and pick her favorite and The Organization will fund everything.

Nikx232
08-29-2013, 05:13 PM
So how's everyone doing on the weekly and things?

Wyrmspawn
08-30-2013, 08:06 AM
I've been partly busy but mostly lazy... not much work done. But the weekly is easier for me, after all, he never speaks anyway.

How are the rest of you guys doing?

Edit: I'm going to crack up if we all take the humorous route and we end up with a crap building for our headquarters...

Nikx232
08-30-2013, 08:12 AM
HA!....well I'm not going to spoil anything. Organ you are a participating too in some way?

The Organization
08-30-2013, 05:20 PM
of course...

Nikx232
08-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I realize the err of my question. (I was hungry at that time?)
I was just curious how you were participating but I realize it was a silly question, sorry about that. >.<;

EDIT:
So how has everyone been doing lately?
Life treating you guys well?
Also how's your computer Organ? Did you get it fixed yet?

2nd EDIT:
Seeing how Organ is temporarily banned for now, I think posting our weeklies here would be fine yes?

The noise of busy cars filled the streets with a low rumble as Haku paced back and forth in front of a building fiddling with a small twig in her hands. This was the place, or so she was told, as she glanced at the people inside the store. The interior displayed a simple design that reflected a kind of professional atmosphere.

She swallowed a lump in her throat as she reached for the handle hesitantly. The bells of the little room chimed as she stepped inside and almost immediately a man wearing a very flamboyant suit stepped out to greet her.

“Oh my! What a lovely young lady!” He squeals as he gives his wrists a frilly twirl before taking her hand into his and placing a kiss on top of it.

Haku quickly retracted face growing red as she opened her mouth aghast, but no sound came out.

The man giggled queerly covered his mouth with the tips of his fingers. “Dear, you have nothing to fear.” He smiled as he straightened his suit and gracefully drew his arms out to his sides. “I’m of the other preference, but where are my manners.” The man smiled as he lifted a hand. “I am Reena! That’s RU-in-u!”

Looking at Reena’s hand and back towards his smiling face, she slowly shook the man’s hand opening her mouth.

Reena quickly covered it and put a finger to his lips as he sat her down in a chair, “Ah! Now, Madame I know exactly what you are looking for!” He pulls out a little pamphlet from his pocket and unfolds it for her to see. Several houses and office buildings of every shape and design littered the paper from end to end as Reena held it up for her to see.

He pointed to one and grinned eagerly, “A beautiful woman such as you must have an important other yes? I would suggest a house like this! Or maybe this?”

Reena excitedly pointed from one picture to the next describing every detail of each house to Haku as she laughed from his enthusiasm and handed him a note.

“Hmm? What is this?” He mused as he opened the folded paper. “Ah! Why did you not say something sooner?” He smiles as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a black leather notebook as he flips through the pages, licking his thumb every so often. “Ah! Here we are, this is yours!” He smiles tearing out a page and handing it to her. “I think this will serve you and your group well. I hope it is to your liking.”

Haku smiled and nodded as she left the store as the chime toned at her leaving. Reena was a nice man. Someone that kind and charismatic would be hard to forget. A small curve dragged the edges of Haku’s lips downwards as she pondered on thought. Deciding to continue onto back towards Acel’s place, she would be waiting for her.

TyTheGamerGuy
09-06-2013, 07:13 PM
hey guys. I've been really busy with getting back into school and for some reason SP is now really laggy for me, so I'm taking a small break from the clan. Maybe one day I'll come back, but for now I need a break. I also have a short story on why my character is doing so. Sorry a bout my leaving, but like I said, it's not any of y'alls fault. I just don't have enough time at the moment.
Chris threw his bottle to the ground. Glass shattered around him, but he didn’t even care. He was too intoxicated to care. He grabbed another bottle off of a table and threw it against a wall. People gasped as they watched him act like a barbarian, throwing bottles and kicking chairs. Three men approached Chris. They were the bartenders of the bar, and all of them were bigger than Chris.
“Woah guys! Are you here to party with me?” Chris asked. He was unaware of how much of a public nuisance he was at that moment.
“Sir, we need you to leave the bar.” One of the bartenders said. “You’re ruining our bar and you’re freaking people out.”
“A freak? Me, a freak?!” Chris shouted. He spat in the bartender’s face as he said that. “I can guarantee I am no freak!” Chris growled.
He threw a punch at the bartender. It missed by a few inches. The bartender caught Chris’s arm and brought him to the door. He threw Chris out onto the curb. Chris fell on his face into a puddle on the hard cement. A nearby streetlight and the light coming from the bar was the only light on the street he was on. Chris pulled himself up to his knees and looked at the bartender who was standing at the door.
“If you ever come back into this bar, I’ll have your ass arrested!” He shouted into the cold, dark night.

Chris’s alarm went off but he was already awake. He had been awake since five in the morning and had been working out since six. His alarm goes off at ten on weekends. He had a mean hangover, but he needed to regain both his physical and mental strength. What he did the night was unacceptable, even to himself. He was doing pushups at the moment when the phone rang. It was the lady from the wRHG facility.
“Hello, am I speaking with Chris?” She asked.
“This is him. What do you want?” He answered.
“Your clan is looking for you.”
“Tell them I quit. I need a break, but I’ll join back soon. Maybe then I’ll join back, once I’ve regained health.” He said as he hung up the phone. Chris wouldn’t go back until he was better than he ever had been.

Wyrmspawn
09-08-2013, 05:03 AM
“I assure you, my large friend, you’d be absolutely ecstatic over your new home!” laughed the annoying little man in a suit. “I’ve been serving in real estate for fifteen years and not once have I received a complaint from my customers!”

With a sigh, the Undefeated One followed him. Joining a clan had definitely been a good idea. He had thought that speaking with other warriors instead of fighting them might help, and it did. In a way.

Their preferred topics of conversations bored him, and their social intrigues were just about awkward enough to actually hurt.

Sometimes, it was even hurt enough to make him forget.

“I would drive over in the car, a lovely classic Volkswagen Beetle; did you see it? But unfortunately I don’t believe it was made for your, ah, muscular frames. You might be a little too big to fit inside, so, I guess we’re stuck with walking. Don’t worry, it isn’t far…”

Sorry guys, real life kept getting in the way; I had been procrastinating a lot, and let's just say they caught up with me all at once. Will complete it in 2 hours.

The Undefeated One decided to do what he had not done in aeons; he switched off his hearing completely. It was a trick that he had learnt long ago to protect himself from his own voice. Never before, however, had he been forced to block a noise other than his roar.

But of course, the drone of the little man’s small-talk was almost as lethal as the shockwaves of his war cries.

How he missed the old times; they were harsh on him, true, but he missed them. The Undefeated One smiled; a rare and terrifying sight; as he reminisced the lost times.

The quiet street they walked on was becoming heated. The roads gradually strayed off into beaten dirt paths, and the occasional buildings on the sides turned into trees…

The gigantic hulking man was no more. In his place, the small boy ran, desperation fueling his spent and vainly protesting muscles as he powered through the underbrush, clutching the thieved eggs tightly to his chest.

Behind him, dozens of… creatures; for they were never given names; screamed and cried, their cruel clawed feet digging hard into the earth as they gave chase, crashing through the thin branches and leaves with impunity as they flapped their crude and featherless wings.

Toothed beaks snapped at his back; protruding roots tripped him and impeded his progress; and tough vines seemed to block every single path with conscious purpose. Yet, the bird-creatures behind him screeched and roared, and their shrill voices spurred him onwards, fear constantly powering his long-exhausted frame.

And then It appeared… the unnatural thing which thrice sought to take his life.

With a fiery roar that sent the bird creatures rushing back where they came from, the giant lizard crashed through the trees, fire burning in the pits of its eyes…

And then…

And then the annoying little man in the ugly suit rapped him on his knees, saying something that he couldn’t hear.

“…ust say that I’ve never seen anyone who could sleepwalk quite like you do, but I could recommend a good cure. Dr. Demmonds next door has a cure for anything, and he’d take care of your case in a jiffy. Not interested? Oh, well, if you insist. But we’re there!” He announced, with an exaggerated throw of his arm.

If he had not been practicing his hand at controlling his emotions for centuries, he could have groaned out loud at the choice his clan had made.

A construction of gleaming steel and shining, well-polished

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Nice job Wyrm~!
I can't wait to see this finished!
I feel kind of bad at laughing at TUDO, but I just love his reactions so far~!
Keep up the great writing! :]

BirtDog
09-09-2013, 09:11 PM
So...is the clan in need of a slot now? Because I really want to fight Error, Blak, Electra, all at once, Chamel is a bonus....

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
omg I would love to have you as part of the clan you rascally devil you!
However, that is up to Organ whenever he/she comes back on.
If we can that would be amazing~! :D
Although I think you can become an affiliate for our clan~! :3

BirtDog
09-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Affiliate? Pssh! If I'm gunna be an affiliate, I'm gunna be a wild card/double secret agent for BOTH SEES and OP. Dominic wants, and Sid feels like he deserves, to be a main attraction. We all love the spotlight you know? ^_^ And if we don't get it then let the Chaos ensue.

But yeah I get that it's up to Org. But it did look like to me that Ty actually left the clan more than he took a break (at least according to the message). And I've been waiting for a clan with writer's that can rival OP. I want to be a part of the best. It brings more challenges, and when you fall, you are inspired so much more. Start at the top, and you'll always feel the strongest.

Kings are great, Champions live forever, and Masters are never forgotten. But those who fall from such a height, and survive, become Gods.

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM
I feel like Dominic will be fighting with Haku a lot then since she is the Guardian to the Clan after all.

Haku: "I-I'm n-n-not ready for this!" *Hides behind Nikx

BirtDog
09-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Maybe...maybe not. Dominic could be like the "bouncer" lol

There's a lot to Dominic people don't know (because I haven't posted anything about it xD ). He does protect those he considers allies, to the fullest extent of his power

It's a chance to be creative with a title.

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 09:58 PM
hmm~!
So perhaps a talking buddy for Haku when she's not on duty~? :D
Yay~!

BirtDog
09-09-2013, 10:09 PM
More like "Secret Weapon". Oooo...i like that. Oldie but a goodie.

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Nice~! I like the ring of that too! *imagines it now* (Sic 'em Sid!)

BirtDog
09-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Woh! You DO NOT order Sid around. He will even strike his allies for such an indiscretion.

...and rip out your intestines....trust me on that...

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Ah! Gomen'nasai (I'm sorry) *bows* u.u
xD

BirtDog
09-10-2013, 12:17 AM
xD

I really wanna join!!! Get back to me if there's an opening, and i'll start the write-up

TyTheGamerGuy
09-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Birt is right. I have left, and if I come back later on and there's an empty space, I'll join then.

Nikx232
09-14-2013, 12:26 AM
ah okay Ty, it was nice to have you on board while it lasted :]
Good luck in school and such~!

Edit:
Also *coughs* what about your weekly leader~? :T (Although I understand you are probably one of the busiest out of all of us :U)

Wyrmspawn
09-16-2013, 07:28 AM
FINALLY!!!

The completed weekly. I know, it's unpolished and it was mainly ruined by the ending, but school kept getting in the way; you won't believe how many times it took for me to finally break through the writer's block.

“I assure you, my large friend, you’d be absolutely ecstatic over your new home!” laughed the annoying little man in a suit. “I’ve been serving in real estate for fifteen years and not once have I received a complaint from my customers!”

With a sigh, the Undefeated One followed him. Joining a clan had definitely been a good idea. He had thought that speaking with other warriors instead of fighting them might help, and it did. In a way.

Their preferred topics of conversations bored him, and their social intrigues were just about awkward enough to actually hurt.

Sometimes, it was even hurt enough to make him forget.

“I would drive over in the car, a lovely classic Volkswagen Beetle; did you see it? But unfortunately I don’t believe it was made for your, ah, muscular frames. You might be a little too big to fit inside, so, I guess we’re stuck with walking. Don’t worry, it isn’t far…”

The Undefeated One decided to do what he had not done in aeons; he switched off his hearing completely. It was a trick that he had learnt long ago to protect himself from his own voice. Never before, however, had he been forced to block a noise other than his roar.

But of course, the drone of the little man’s small-talk was almost as lethal as the shockwaves of his war cries.

How he missed the old times; they were harsh on him, true, but he missed them. The Undefeated One smiled; a rare and terrifying sight; as he reminisced the lost times.

The quiet street they walked on was becoming heated. The roads gradually strayed off into beaten dirt paths, and the occasional buildings on the sides turned into trees…

The gigantic hulking man was no more. In his place, the small boy ran, desperation fueling his spent and vainly protesting muscles as he powered through the underbrush, clutching the thieved eggs tightly to his chest.

Behind him, dozens of… creatures; for they were never given names; screamed and cried, their cruel clawed feet digging hard into the earth as they gave chase, crashing through the thin branches and leaves with impunity as they flapped their crude and featherless wings.

Toothed beaks snapped at his back; protruding roots tripped him and impeded his progress; and tough vines seemed to block every single path with conscious purpose. Yet, the bird-creatures behind him screeched and roared, and their shrill voices spurred him onwards, fear constantly powering his long-exhausted frame.

And then It appeared… the unnatural thing which thrice sought to take his life.

With a fiery roar that sent the bird creatures rushing back where they came from, the giant lizard crashed through the trees, fire burning in the pits of its eyes…

And then…

And then the annoying little man in the ugly suit rapped him on his knees, saying something that he couldn’t hear.

“…ust say that I’ve never seen anyone who could sleepwalk quite like you do, but I could recommend a good cure. Dr. Demmonds next door has a cure for anything, and he’d take care of your case in a jiffy. Not interested? Oh, well, if you insist. But we’re there!” He announced, with an exaggerated throw of his arm.

If he had not been practicing his hand at controlling his emotions for centuries, he could have groaned out loud at the choice his clan had made.

It was a construction of gleaming steel and glass. An abomination of over-modernism that, he guessed, was probably created for the sole purpose of taunting nature. And maybe to burn the eyes of whoever was unfortunate enough to look upon it.

With a sigh of resignation, the Undefeated One lumbered behind the Estate Agent, who seemed completely unaware of the lack of enthusiasm in his client.

“It was constructed to suit your every needs; as your fellows informed us, you are all rather keen on some sort of sport, I believe, so there are a myriad of training rooms, from gravity rooms to your average gyms to the quicksand pool. Though why on earth anyone would need that is beyond my knowledge.” The little man marched proudly right up to a pair of doors that wouldn’t have looked out of place in Fort Knox.

“Please stand still for the retinal scan,” a female voice droned. The Undefeated One almost rolled his eyes; humans did so love their technology. A camera flipped downwards from the ceiling of the porch, aimed directly at the midget estate agent’s face. “Identity confirmed: Reena.” “Welcome back to the house, Mister Reena.”

“Now, as you can see, or rather, hear, it comes with its own retinal scanner lock. If you’d like, there’s also the added security of a fingerprint scan, the digital lock, the traditional keyholes, the facial recognition software, and even a weight panel. This house you requested is probably the least likely house to be burglarized in the entire planet!” With a laugh, the Estate Agent swaggered through the open doorways.

For one moment, the Undefeated One considered the impracticability of a weight panel; How on earth would they carry anything into the fortress, if their weight was to be checked every time?

Then, seeing that the steel doors were sliding shut, he shrugged off his contemplations and casually ripped the doors open again, stooping slightly as he ducked into the doorway.

With a whirring sound, the doors stopped moving and the porch lights went out.

Glancing at the way of the little man, who was still lost in another speech on why he should buy the house, the Undefeated One grabbed hold of the door from the inside and quietly pulled it shut.

“…ink that you could even do some more expansion in the east wing if you happen to need the space anytime soon, since there are still a lot of empty rooms back there that serve that exact purpose. Oh, I almost forgot!” He exclaimed.

“Computer!” exclaimed the little man.

“Yes, mister Reena?” The same female voice sounded from somewhere above them.

“Computer, beam down a map of the entire facility, will you? Oh, and also switch on the lights when you’re done. Yes, I do think that shall be all.”

“As you wish, sir.”

With a humming sound, the lights flashed on, lighting up the large entrance hall completely. A three dimensional blue model appeared out of nowhere right in front of them; it took the Undefeated One a moment to understand that the model was made out of blue light that shone seemingly from the walls and the ceiling.

Inside his head, the giant was already cursing the house and his clan in every single language he spoke, starting from his native tongue to Latin to English and back to archaic Eldritch speech.

“…has an indoor pool, another rec room, and two more simulated shooting-grounds. Oh, and did I mention the gardens? You can see them right here, and they…” The Undefeated One turned his thoughts from the little man back to suppressing the violent emotions that clamored within him, threatening to overthrow the self-control that had kept them in check for at least a hundred years.

No! He would not get angry over the fact that his idiot clanmates couldn’t even pick a decent training ground! He would not allow his hatred of the comforts of the modern world to get the better of him! And above all, he would not get angry at the annoying little man who…

“And your friends specifically requested a gaming room, filled with the best gaming consoles there are known to man!” Added the estate agent with a most flamboyant wave. “Here it is, and if you like, we could go and see it right now!”

With a snarl of anger, The Undefeated One surrendered his control.

True warriors never let emotions get the better of them… echoed the voice of his mentor. Avoid anger, hatred, triumph, or shame at all costs…

I’ll deal with the consequences later.

The normally blank face now had the merest hint of displeasure on it; an occasional glint of malice that twinkled in the corners of his eyes; a merest furrow in the brows that would more easily be perceived as thoughtfulness than anger.

But deep inside, control had been lost.

With a determined stalk in his step, the Undefeated One walked away – right into a wall – and kept walking, effortlessly crashing through the reinforced steel.

“Warning, we are under attack, repeat, we are under attack!” Cried the computerized voice. “Entrance Hall A1 has its walls breached, possibly by heavy weaponry. Identifying threats as soon as possible.”

Giant, inch-deep footprints left in his wake along the marble floors, the giant crashed into the open, breaking into a run just as impossible amounts of weaponry seemed to leap out of the steel walls inside the house, swiveling wildly on their perches as they searched for the source of the “invasion”.

Human weaponry. With a snort, the Undefeated One faded into the shadows, allowing merest bit of satisfaction to show on his face before grabbing hold of his emotions, forcing them back where they belonged – dormant and, to all extents and purposes, non-existent.

Nikx232
09-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Oh~!
Ignore my last msg then Wyrm! xP
Also, well done on the weekly. I quite enjoyed the outlook of the building that you portrayed! :3

The Organization
09-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Need new weekly

Papers were scattered haphazardly across her desk, forming a sort of makeshift pillow for her, as she slept. The room was lit only by a single light still illuminating her work and shining directly on her face. On one of the papers was the illegible scrawl of a sleep-deprived madwoman, futilely trying to complete her work before her consciousness had left her.
A call on her landline jolted her from slumber, nearly knocking her out of her chair, and scattering papers on the floor.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

Cecelia was puzzled by the voice; it was familiar yet very strange to her. Interested, she continued listening. Perhaps, if most telemarketers had more pep in their voice like this stranger, they would be able to stay on the phone with her. What she really could not understand was why telemarketing companies would not only call at the worse possible times, but then have the sheer audacity to use an automated messaging system. It was extremely rude.

"Hi, its your realtor, Reena. I just want-"

Cecelia yawned audibly, hung up the phone immediately, and grabbed some papers off the desk deftly as she began shuffling through her morning routine.

Outside, Reena was both confused and appalled at Cecelia's attitude. When they had talked on the phone earlier, she had seemed both fun and respectful, but yawning while someone was talking and then hanging up the phone? How rude!

In what felt like an hour of boredom, that was actually five minutes, Reena waited at the doorway, finally greeted by a sickly looking blond girl wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants.

Although, she had bags under her eyes, her gaze felt laser focused.

"Are you feeling alright Ms. Graves?"
...tbd
finish later, sleep now

BirtDog
09-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Got your message Nikx. Expect something sooner rather than later (b'__')b

Nikx232
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Well since our project manager has been currently taken off, I guess I'll try to throw around ideas? (Will scratch down a few and put them up later)

@BirtDog: 8D *Squeals in excitement*Coughs* Ummm, alright then! I'll be expecting! (Although Organ will be the one going over it)

BirtDog
09-16-2013, 01:19 PM
I've got an idea....but....should I wait till I actually get in? XD

Nikx232
09-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Go ahead and shoot man x)

Wyrmspawn
09-17-2013, 08:37 AM
I have a suggestion for a weekly, but it's a rough idea at best; the wRHGs fight for their choices of house. (And as a bonus for me, the Undefeated One will aim to lose, as usual, since he hates the house he ended up with anyway XD). Of course, it is a rather base weekly, which only deals with a bunch of characters fighting... it would certainly be more productive to write a real battle as opposed to this weekly.

Another (more thought out) idea that I have (which isn't really related to the past weekly), is that we could all create a past for our characters; from what I've seen, Nikx and I both have immortals as characters, which should give us plenty to write about, while TheOrganisation has written out a pretty enigmatic past for Acel as well; what with being half demon and an orphan, there could be quite a few tales from the times before The Organisation found Acel.

As added levels of difficulty, we could have our characters speak in rhymes, or present the entire thing in the form of a poem (though if we did that, I suspect the weekly would turn into a monthly or even an annual.)

Nikx232
09-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Hmm~
So perhaps presenting our character's pasts like a campfire tale~?
Maybe a small version of that?

I'll have to decline the battle one simply because I'm going to be packing to head back up to college this week and I don't think I'm going to have enough time to manage my stuff as well as that for now~ :U

Damian
09-17-2013, 05:43 PM
@Wyrmspawn Thrice has an 'h' in it.

Wyrmspawn
09-18-2013, 01:48 AM
I didn't even know I used the word thrice... But I will go through my post again. Thanks.

BirtDog
09-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Well my idea was to have you guys talk about your first interaction with Dominic. Where you were, what happened, and whether or not you think he'd be a good member to the team. Then addressed how you handle it when he becomes a part of the team.

But my entry is already kinda like Wyrm's "past" idea.
I finish my entry but I have some questions I messaged Org about before I turn it in. But I do have a major question for you guys.

I wrote my entry with not only Dominic/Sid, but with a few of his disciples. You think the disciples can "join" as well? They're Dominic's entourage, occasionally, and I'd still be writing for them so it's still me. Would all this work? Should I upload my entry story here as well so you can see what I mean?

Nikx232
09-18-2013, 04:03 PM
I like your idea too~
Perhaps we could do something which mixes all of our ideas together?

BirtDog
09-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Delete a post! Don't get flagged!

Nikx232
09-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks for that~! :D
I hate it when that happens! D:

BirtDog
09-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Boom! Sent!

EDIT: Right?...i mean it said I sent it...to both Nikx and Org =/

Nikx232
09-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Yup I've read it~!

Sorry I haven't gotten to comment on it yet~! :U

Doing that as we speak :3

BirtDog
09-19-2013, 09:57 PM
I got your message....so I sent this message to you so you understand that I got your message about my previous message...dawg...

I just hope it's good enough. If not, then I have others I can use, but I REALLY watered down the ending to my entry....it was like a genocide of words......makes me weep when I think about it =.(.....

Nikx232
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM
we shall have a silent prayer for them then u.u....okay times up! xD

Don't worry man! It was pretty good IMO, so I think you should be fine :3

BirtDog
09-19-2013, 10:25 PM
I can always do better. Always......ALWAYS

http://31.media.tumblr.com/697e02bf91ac469b3bd4230b0dc23a11/tumblr_mq07qry7uy1qfn6dto1_500.gif

Nikx232
09-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Yea~Yea~I heard ya~
*Runs hand through hair*

Now, I return to my coff--I mean...I'm going to go rest now...hisssss~

BirtDog
09-19-2013, 10:32 PM
Pfff.....go RP xD

Wyrmspawn
09-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Alright, it has been a while... how's everyone? I'm still not sure what the weekly is, so, I've been lazing about. Not that I'm complaining about being allowed to chill, but there are a lot of active clans and we aren't really very active at the moment.

The Organization
09-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Weekly? What's that? I think we should do a big monthly or switch to that kind of thing because School is starting, and Nanowrimo is in 2 months >>

Wyrmspawn
09-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Oh... I'll hone my skills on the side then. I mean, it's great that you're not acting like a demon coach, but well, that's what I thought a clan would be like. Some sort of writing programme where you are forced to keep on your toes. I guess I'll start writing on my own, then.

Nikx232
09-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Well it's understandable. College just started for me as well and I also have the LB to deal with atm. We could try and turn Birt's idea into a monthly and eventually turn back to weeklies upon open time slots that we have :U

Edit:
@Wyrm: Since you seem to have the most time out of all of us, could you also help do some research for us on different writing activities? Being part of a clan is not just simply waiting around for others, but also being proactive on how to help the group as a whole. I apologize for being inactive on my part (college doesn't really give that much time back anymore), but I'll try to keep posted on here.

I don't think we should simply just sit and wait for someone to act, so I'm proposing that we try to come up with interesting writing exercises to bring back to the clan. I have found a neat little site (http://mysite.du.edu/~bkiteley/exercises.html) that already has a bunch of them~!

From there I suggest we do the Deja Vu one!

Deja Vu. Write a 500-word sketch of a scene in which a character has an experience that causes her to recall a startlingly similar past experience. Juxtapose the two scenes, the present one and the past one, on top of each other, writing, for instance, two or three sentences of the present moment, then alternating back and forth between present and past that way. Show the reader the remembered scene by use of Italics. Why would a character be haunted like this? Think of a convincing reason for the deja vu experience. Or don’t worry too much about convincing reasons—just let some strange set of events impinge on the present moment of your character. Be playful with the relationship. Simple advice to beginners: don’t be heavy-handed. It’s easier said than done, I know, but you can train yourself to relax and honor your readers with difficult and unusual human patterns of behavior. Always flatter your readers by proposing a complex and unexpected reality.

BirtDog
09-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I is not post of group yet =(
Org has no respond me back.
Not words in while...forgot how text....write

Nikx232
09-25-2013, 01:22 PM
You okay Birt?
lol
You can just VM or PM Organ you know? xD

The Organization
09-25-2013, 01:29 PM
I is not post of group yet =(
Org has no respond me back.
Not words in while...forgot how text....write

can you resend it to me?

Nikx232
09-25-2013, 01:47 PM
He's probably at work so I think he'll get back to you later tonight. (hopefully)

BirtDog
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM
That! ^

Nikx232
10-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Hey guys just wanted to pop in and say hi~!
You can already count yourself as part of the clan anyways Birt.
Seeing how Organ has been absent for awhile, I wanted to check up on you guys. (Organ too when you come back~!)

Wyrmspawn
10-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah, the clan has been quiet for a while; but for that matter, I console myself with the fact that all the clans are quite quiet.

Maybe we'll have a weekly at Christmas or something.

lightning king
10-24-2013, 10:46 PM
that clan sounds worthless i wont to join a stronger clan

The Organization
10-24-2013, 11:25 PM
that clan sounds worthless i wont to join a stronger clan
You're looking for the RHG clans I suppose? Not necessarily the right place.
Also, Weeklies are switching to Monthlies

Wyrmspawn
10-28-2013, 04:45 AM
May I suggest a monthly?

The god of thunder and lightning is displeased with our clan, as it is too worthless; he declares that, were he to join a clan, he'd be joining a stronger one. How does your character handle this insult for the clan?

Nikx232
10-29-2013, 08:38 PM
that actually sounds like a trollish monthly...I like it XD
But I'll probably have to say no to that one in particular, too easy for a short answer unless there's more conflict.

Or a challenge to write with it.

The Organization
10-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Since Monthlies are going to be for the entire month, how should we handle the specifics. I'm think of having a theme and keeping it open.
I'm thinking of doing this for our first Monthly.
http://nanowrimo.org/

Nikx232
10-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Oh cool~!
I'm probably not going to do the NaNoWriMo, (mostly due to time)
But what are you leaning towards "theme"-wise?

Wyrmspawn
11-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Psst! Fellow members! It has been a week, and still no sign from our great leader as to what this month's monthly will be.

I propose we make a monthly where our characters rebel or challenge Acel's leadership decisions regarding the lack of a monthly.

The Organization
12-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Reactivation:
New Monthly: Alpha and Omega
Check the front page.

Triss
12-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Reactivation:
New Monthly: Alpha and Omega
Check the front page.
Org, you're back! Welcome home you hexagonal maniac.

You should post more indie games.

Nikx232
12-16-2013, 11:02 PM
So are we talking about the end of this world we live in? The WL world? The world of our characters?
What kind of basis are we covering here?
Are we also thinking apocalyptic theme? :U

Also, do you have any preferences that you want to lead into Org?

The Organization
12-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Org, you're back! Welcome home you hexagonal maniac.
You should post more indie games.
I've got a new rp up
check the sig

So are we talking about the end of this world we live in? The WL world? The world of our characters?
What kind of basis are we covering here?
Are we also thinking apocalyptic theme? :U

Also, do you have any preferences that you want to lead into Org?
I don't have a preferences, and the story could have any setting with the main thing being that the world comes to an end and is reborn.

Nikx232
12-17-2013, 07:25 PM
I was thinking of something similar to a world digitally made that everyone has their minds hooked up to. When the world ends, the system restarts thus leading to the rebirth of the world.

Just my own idea thought up from the gallons of chocolate silk and kettle corn I've been consuming.

Wyrmspawn
12-18-2013, 03:01 AM
Actually, I thought you meant a Tolkien-esque world...

So, we've got sci-fi, fantasy, and post-apocalypse genres pinned down so far...

Nikx232
12-19-2013, 08:29 PM
yup~!
Glad to see that you're still here! :D
Sorry for being absent for so long... u.u

The Organization
12-19-2013, 08:58 PM
how bout medieval scifi mashup with a dragon perhaps?

Nikx232
12-19-2013, 09:13 PM
oh definitely the dragon!
There always has to be a dragon boss at the end of each epic tale, story, video game, etc...~! :D

The Organization
12-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Protagonist and conflict, let's start with those.

Nikx232
12-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Why not have our characters charged with some mission to guard the Protagonists life and get him to a particular location to stop the world from falling apart?

Wyrmspawn
12-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Why do we need a protagonist?

The way I see it, it could be a creation story without a protagonist, i.e.

In the beginning, there was nothing. But where there is nothing, something shall take its place with time; and soon enough, the something that took place was the Creation.

The Creation was brought upon nothingness; and out of the Creation, our world sprang to fruition, with sky and sea and earth and gods, all at once.

The gods were thirteen in total, and they are...

Well, there goes a simple Beginning of the World story, and there is no protagonist.

As for the End of the World, this will be fun.

Yet, even the Thirteen did not know this.

For it is demanded that everything since the Creation obey the laws of Creation; even the Creation itself.

Thus, the rule of Balance decreed that the Destroyer must come to be, for the Creation must have its opposite.

And with the Destroyer came the Great Destruction... And the Thirteen realized that, alone, none of them were great enough to stand in its way.

Thus, the Thirteen united once more, and stood against the Destroyer in what is now known as the First War.

Simply put, not every creation story has to have a protagonist. We can always put it down to some Taoist philosophies.

That was a rough draft I came up with on the spot, so please excuse the poor writing.

Nikx232
12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
I like that~! However, I feel with something like this it should be more of a collaborative writing or something?
Something this epic deserves to be written with great care. :3

Wyrmspawn
12-31-2013, 06:49 PM
Agreed, that was just a sample piece to prove that a protagonist isn't needed in a creation story.

Nikx232
12-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Just out of curiosity, did you plan on using our characters? I think that'd be a pretty set thing to do :3

Wyrmspawn
01-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Well, that was a brief Resurrection.:(

Nikx232
01-12-2014, 05:52 AM
I'd suggest to go do the Friday Funk thing while you're not busy ;)
I'm working on that and a spar atm