06-30-2008, 02:28 AM
wheres the poll OOLOL

Guest.
06-30-2008, 02:30 AM
wheres the poll OOLOL

fail OOOLOL

LN3uq
06-30-2008, 02:34 AM
Assuming the bouncer didn't get shot up immediately, it would just rape the rosie. They've got ****ing drills for hands, come on

2-D
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
**** you faggot this was on /v/

Guest.
06-30-2008, 01:32 PM
**** you faggot this was on /v/

I know, I'm the one posting it. Along with all of the Zoids threads and that one story about the engineer and the Spy in TFC. I also have this same thread on Fighting Amphibians.

MiniMan
06-30-2008, 05:08 PM
TFC story? Do tell.

Oh, and I never got too far in Bioshock, they're all similar to me. But the councer has that huge weight on his arm.

Guest.
06-30-2008, 05:22 PM
TFC story? Do tell.

Oh, and I never got too far in Bioshock, they're all similar to me. But the councer has that huge weight on his arm.
No, the bouncer has the drill.

You're good with LUA, right? Make a Big Daddy NPC, nigger.

Also, I may type up the story again if I feel like it.

Deadface.
07-01-2008, 12:37 AM
/v/, let me tell you a story. You may have heard it before as I've posted it 2 times.

Well, I bought TFC a few months ago, because my laptop couldn't play TF2. I play it for a few months and I really start liking Spy, so I play him a lot.

Well, one day I join a 24/7 2-fort server as Spy. I go into Reds base via water and make it to the basement somehow. I run into the flag room and I see a level 1 sentry standing about. I figure that the engineer is probably going to the supply room for more metal, so I feign in the right hallway for a bit.

A few seconds later, I see the engineer run down my hallway, completely ignoring me, whacks his sentry in the flag room and starts coming back down my hallway. Now, he runs down to the corner of the hallway and pauses, and I think '****, I'm screwed.' He then turns around and looks straight at me, then he pauses for a second and runs towards me. He hits me with his wrench once, to see if I'm a spah or not, and sees a big splortch of blood pop out of my body. Now, in TFC, while you're feigning and someone is on top of you, you can't get up, which really ****ing came into view as I was pressing 'e' (The hotkey I set for feigning) like a /b/tard hits F5 in an 'epic thred xDDD.' He turns around to the wall behind him, and I'm thinking 'what the shit, why isn't he killing me?' He then sprays on the wall an image that says "YOU'RE NEXT." and walks away.

I flipped out and forcequit the game.

Apparently Guest. doesn't understand how to copy and paste.

MiniMan
07-01-2008, 01:06 AM
No, the bouncer has the drill.

You're good with LUA, right? Make a Big Daddy NPC, nigger.

Also, I may type up the story again if I feel like it.No, I make maps. I don't know jack shit about LUA.