PDA

View Full Version : Ezekiel (Zenobius and Cruznik) vs Bodacious (Samiel), Azure Kite wins

Azure
07-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Originally, the due date for this battle was the Friday before last, but cowboy's computer malfunctioned, so he asked to extend it a week. So I agreed to this. I wasn't going to be here last Friday because I was out of town to hang with my little brother, who was at a stay-away-camp, so I sent him my entry to put up the battle. However, I haven't gotten a response from him, and in my time zone, it is Sunday. Therefore, I am saddened to say I have to make this thread and post my battle. I don't want this to be a win through forfeit, so I won't put up a poll yet, but I do hope that cowboy finishes his entry soon.

Azure Kite:Here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RUlZBDg4CkxudnZELNiyESyqlCBgYtA76HkXIrJ5TLc/edit)

cowboy bodacious: hopefully coming soon

Azure
07-21-2013, 11:20 AM
I think it's fair enough for me to say that I've won, since it's been over a week since the extended date cowboy and I agreed on, and I've had no contact from him.

Rochedan
07-21-2013, 01:36 PM
In my opinion you should still wait for his response. Perhaps you're really eager to show your story and win the battle. But do you really want to win like this?
He asked for a week extension, so the due date would be July the 19th am I right? If I was in your position I would have waited one more week. perhaps you can always open the polls again if he responds within a week.

JUST MY OPINION

Azure
07-21-2013, 02:23 PM
The battle was due in late June. He asked an extra week putting it in July. I've been very patient, but he's gone over two due dates, and hasn't said anything since. I don't want to win this way, but at this point, the wait is ridiculous. I'd still like to see his battle though.

Rochedan
07-21-2013, 03:03 PM
The battle was due in late June. He asked an extra week putting it in July. I've been very patient, but he's gone over two due dates, and hasn't said anything since. I don't want to win this way, but at this point, the wait is ridiculous. I'd still like to see his battle though.

Well sorry I must have misinterpreted it. Yeah I agree with you. You won due to forfeit. Sucks...