PDA

View Full Version : 1 Archer 1 Miner PRO USE ONLY

xanderman222222
07-15-2013, 01:01 PM
Ok guys,my order has improved: So here is my new strategy. Step by step.

STEP 1: Buy 1 archer and 1 Miner,buy the archer first.
STEP 2: send the archer to the middle,do this depending on what strategy they are using.

Sword Archer: quickly retreat AS SOON as you see the red dots, kite the sword twice,then at base get behind statue. Now buy a sword,quickly kill his men,and GG.
P.S: you should have bought a miner wit first income.

2 Swords 1 miner: go to the middle. they should have a sword,chase it (Aka forward kite) until his second sword comes. Now keep kiting,and buy a sword at the same time. If they stay at the middle,annoy his swords and they A: have to chase your archer down or B: stay there and get killed. Now keep spamming miners,swords and archers and constantly harass your Opponent until you tech up to your regular strategy.

Replays:

None yet cause i cant get on SE,but i beat plenty of 1700s (Including Shadow :P)

Maxchiang .
07-15-2013, 09:50 PM
Heres what would happen

"pros," (Anyone over 2.1k) will just retreat the two swords back to base, and get our own archer.
We then laugh as we forward kite your archer, and capture center (leaving you with mediocre eco and 1-2 swords).
You quickly fall behind population wise, then we proceed to pressure.
You'd get castle archer, setting your eco briefly behind, while we start massing spears. You send miners praying, while at 4 min, we got bout 6 sword 2 spear 2 archer and Towerspawn
I then go for game at around 5 min (ur magikill still not out), using swords to rage. Ur statue falls within 15 secs
"GG"

^Typical game with someone who uses miner archer

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-16-2013, 03:45 AM
None yet cause i cant get on SE,but i beat plenty of 1700s (Including Shadow :P)

LOL.... ;) I also beat you with your own strat :) I kited your archer to death ;) And yes, thank you very much for this srat ;)

Cha05Walking
07-18-2013, 01:34 PM
try it this way
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1912321&version=1.68