PDA

View Full Version : The Azure Knights

Azure
07-28-2013, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aewUk5H.png

http://i.imgur.com/6j08zc2.jpg

Clan Story: Once, there was a game. This game had three security programs which were known as Kite of the Azure Flame, Orca of the Azure Sea, and Balmung of the Azure Sky. Their duty was to destroy all irregularities in the system. They became regarded as the Azure Knights, and their power was one to be feared. Though the game is over, it is said they still roam, destroying irregularities and keeping systems functioning at optimal performance. In respect to those three AI programs, a clan was born, with the express purpose of maintaining order. They are friend to none, and a warning to all. If they find a problem, they will deal with it. Identify, Observe, Eliminate.

Clan Members: Azure Kite (Leader): One of the legendary security programs, he leads the clan from within a central computer. Originally not fully formed, he has over time developed a speech program to interact with non-computer programs. wRHG (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48890-Zenobius-Cruznik-The-Twin-Deities-of-Ezekiel)

Clan Allies/Enemies: No allies, and all are potential enemies.

Clan Events: Currently N/A

Clan Tryouts: Seeking potential knights at the moment. Those who believe themselves worthy of the responsibility this title holds may PM the leader about the application process.

Xate
07-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Holy shizzle. The birth of the Azure Knights..."Be wary...Or you shall be eliminated." Good luck!

Hewitt
07-28-2013, 11:40 PM
That's right. Make more clans. Join more clans. Make more wRHGs...

*goes back to the shadows*

blakphoenix
07-29-2013, 12:02 AM
I imagined that owl thing saying that, and it made the scene way creepier than I expected. Legit clan name by the way Azure, I wish you luck in forming a band of complete badasses like the A-team! :D ....wait...Azure....YOU'RE THE A-TEAM! OMG!!!

The Organization
07-29-2013, 12:16 AM
if it wasn't for the S.E.E.S I'd join in a heart beat, cause Orca and Balmung are pure badasses
I'd love to ally with you though

ErrorBlender
07-29-2013, 01:59 AM
if it wasn't for the S.E.E.S I'd join in a heart beat, cause Orca and Balmung are pure badasses
I'd love to ally with you though

Clan Allies/Enemies: No allies, and all are potential enemies.

The alliance is refused by the text.

Anyways, awesome clan Azure Kite. I shall wait to see it in all its awesome Azure-ness. Good luck with this.

That's right. Make more clans. Join more clans. Make more wRHGs...

*goes back to the shadows*

He's planning for the Anti-Clan. When is it due, Mecha-Hewitt?

Hewitt
07-29-2013, 02:08 AM
Lol actually not anytime soon tbh :D I'm hyping for nothing.

I have this IRL thing to do, and I don't know if it's going to take all my time or not so.

Yeah empty threats :D

Azure
07-29-2013, 07:16 AM
I'm honestly making this clan so I can once again initiate my timeless plan of starting a clan war. It will be... pleasing, to face off against multiple writers at once and eliminate them with extreme prejudice. In a way, similar to Mecha~Hew's anti-clan.

ErrorBlender
07-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I remember the first clan war waged on FA. Night Creatures and Rising Stars. Good times.

Azure
12-04-2013, 06:34 PM
I suppose I should ask this clan, which never truly became such, be disbanded. If I do get the urge to start up another, it'll likely be the Night Creatures. So, lock please. Bin also if you want.