PDA

View Full Version : The Second Great Territory War

malbence
08-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Generations have passed and great alliances have crumbled. Once-powerful nations are now legends, written of in books and mentioned only as passing comments on badly-scripted history drama films. Legendary figures have made their claims and created new civilization, only to give rise to a new leader.

Now the only nations left are beginning to grow again with an unprecedented impetus. They are furiously attempting to make their claims and rule Inamorta. Various members of these nations are disbanding and establishing rogue colonies at distant islands, trying to make for themselves fame and admiration.

THE SECOND GREAT TERRITORY WAR

Signing Up and Playing

If a clan is interested in participating, one clan leader is to make a post here. All players in a clan may participate if they are online when events are happening, so long as the clan is signed up.

Leaders, converse with some of your players before making decisions and when you have decided what your daily actions are, post them here.

How This Will Work

Every clan may choose their capital, but it must be in the mainland and cannot have a mountain in it.

In the beginning, the clan leaders will then take turns claiming 3 territories at a time. Pirates are also in this event and can take 1 territory at a time. NOTE: In this event, mountains count as two territories. After all of the territories have been distributed, clans/pirates can start attacking other clans/pirates.

Taking Land

Every clan has a set number of daily actions per day. These can be used to claim or attack territories. Clans have up to 3 actions per day.

Actions:

Attacking a normal territory: 1 action
Attacking a mountain/island territory: 2 actions
Attacking a capital/island capitol: 2 actions

CLAN NOTE: If a clan has a piece of land at the coast, they may attack or claim islands near that territory.
ALL NOTE: Mountain regions are special. More on them at the bottom.

MAJOR NOTE: Player shifting

Players can only be used once every 5 matches the clan has. This includes both attacking and defending matches. This is so that a clan does not rely on one single player to fight all of their matches for them, and that victory depends on the strength of the entire clan.

Attacking a Normal Territory

If you make an attack, of course post it here, duh. However, you must also include the name of the member who is going to fight the battle. The defending pirate will be informed and will have to send out a player as well. Both players will fight a single match for the territory. The defender will pick the map to be played on, and the attack may post on the clan's shoutbox about who will be playing the round. Matches must be finished within 24 hours, and those games that are unplayed will be judged by activity.

If the attacker wins, they gain the territory.
If the attacker loses, nothing happens.

Defending a territory does not count as a daily action.

Eliminating a Clan

A clan's capital is IMMUNE to all attack until they have no more territory but the capital. When this happens, an attacking clan must surround the clan's capital by taking all the territories next to it. During this time the defending clan may be able to take other land and save themselves. When a clan is finally surrounded, however, the defending clan no longer has a daily action. The attacking clan/pirate must attack, and state which territory they are attacking from. The defending clan may send out one member to play a 2 game match. The attacker must win both games to take the capital.

If the defender wins, they are given the territory that the enemy attacked from and normal play resumes.
If the defender loses, they are eliminated from the war and their history books are burned. The attacker takes the capital.

Mountains

Regions with mountains are special. Claiming a mountain territory takes 2 actions. To take the mountain the attacker must win twice in a 2 game match.

THE MAP

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/9193/sl6s.png

Actions so far

ToW Richie attacks Taram with CC2 of TZ defending. Winner ToW
ET Birdman attacks Tamar with Xeno of TZ defending. Winner TZ
TZ WyzDM attacks Taram with WASEEM of ToW defending. Winner TZ
ET Maxchiang attacks Tamar at 3:00 EST TZ defending.

Maxchiang .
08-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Best of luck with your game; I shall be doing a trial version of this with my clan to get them prepped for the one after this.

malbence
08-19-2013, 02:56 PM
So I take it ET will not be participating but will instead be playing a smaller version within the clan, and then you are going to make your own territory game after this one in which ET will be participating?

Maxchiang .
08-19-2013, 03:22 PM
So I take it ET will not be participating but will instead be playing a smaller version within the clan, and then you are going to make your own territory game after this one in which ET will be participating?

My members have decided to help with the "proof of concept" of my rules. ET will not be participating as a clan, however, "pirates" may sign up.

As I have told you, I have school starting soon. Unless it is absolutely necessary, I will not make another "territory game" after this one if you guys make this one good.

funnyfingers
08-19-2013, 03:26 PM
can i have bornea?

malbence
08-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Sure if you give me your code and UN. :P

funnyfingers
08-19-2013, 03:29 PM
funnyfingers
pirate

x3Richie
08-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Found
Pirate
Can i have amare?

funnyfingers
08-19-2013, 06:26 PM
can you stick a little banner with FF on bornea for me,I think it would look coool :D

malbence
08-19-2013, 07:07 PM
1. Richie you are an exploiter and so no you may not have amare. BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU LOOK UP THE DAMN LATIN TRANSLATION TO GET THE PUN.
2. Funnyfingers, maxchiang seems to be making the flags for the game so I'll contact him about it. :P Would you like any specific colors?

Bladed Fire
08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
It made me remembered of the previously territory war... but now all the clans of that time are not exist anymore.

funnyfingers
08-19-2013, 08:37 PM
can i have blue for my banner,one more thing can we spend on moved building defence for instance I i spend both my moves on building defence some one attacks me then wins but since i have built a defence they have to attack me one more time and win to claim territory.

jerrytt
08-20-2013, 06:36 AM
can i have blue for my banner,one more thing can we spend on moved building defence for instance I i spend both my moves on building defence some one attacks me then wins but since i have built a defence they have to attack me one more time and win to claim territory.

No, but areas like that are available: mountains and islands are harder to take, and also cost more to attack or claim.

funnyfingers
08-20-2013, 08:58 AM
can i have blue that looks like the ghost tower spawn?

Maxchiang .
08-20-2013, 09:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iNyFORr.png

Sorry, I can't do neon. Ask Gale maybe?

jerrytt
08-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Is this hard to follow? U can use photoshop (or GIMP) to easily layer everything, so you can track what went on each day with ease.

You posted that giant map here, in the official thread, about a different game, why? :/

EDIT: and its jpeg too.... MY EYES!!!!

funnyfingers
08-20-2013, 12:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iNyFORr.png

Sorry, I can't do neon. Ask Gale maybe?

na thats fine man thats cool enough im not thinking it gona stay long on the map^^

funnyfingers
08-21-2013, 10:30 PM
so is this a go or did it die?

jerrytt
08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
so is this a go or did it die?

Were still waiting for TZ's official response. If they choose not to join then we will probably have to cancel it.

Maxchiang .
08-29-2013, 08:51 AM
A new island has been discovered! The fabled Island of Inamorta has been found, and its coasts have been mapped. The 4 clans now have a new way to assert their power - through the total domination of Inamorta.

FN has already set sail toward of the island, in hopes of capturing it, along with the sole member of a long forgotten clan, Son of Saints, trailing not far behind.

FN members: "By golly, it seems as if no one inhabits this island! Maybe we should claim it ourselves"
SoS: "No one seems to be fighting for it. How about we just plant our flags down and proceed?"

Guys, u gotta make this work. Continue with it, and people will join in.

funnyfingers
08-29-2013, 11:23 AM
lol,well why dont you join ET you got ton o members?

jerrytt
08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
A new island has been discovered! The fabled Island of Inamorta has been found, and its coasts have been mapped. The 4 clans now have a new way to assert their power - through the total domination of Inamorta.

FN has already set sail toward of the island, in hopes of capturing it, along with the sole member of a long forgotten clan, Son of Saints, trailing not far behind.

FN members: "By golly, it seems as if no one inhabits this island! Maybe we should claim it ourselves"
SoS: "No one seems to be fighting for it. How about we just plant our flags down and proceed?"

Guys, u gotta make this work. Continue with it, and people will join in.

We're putting it on hold until TZ comes up with a response. Until then, we probably wouldnt be able to have enough players/clans.

funnyfingers
08-29-2013, 05:06 PM
man TZ must be useing the pony express if its takin this long ;)

Maxchiang .
08-31-2013, 10:30 AM
ET Member: My Lord, news has just arrived about a new mysterious island, not far from our clan! We need to prepare the troops immidantly!
Maxchiang: At ease. I have prepared a task force that will secure the island.
Terrential: Agreed. There is no need to send our green troops to be slaughtered. There might be some TZ warlords.

(Enter 1212121212, THatoneGamer, Birdman, Xanderman222222, Azxc, Masteraik)

Maxchiang: HIGH RANKING MEMBERS OF ET! PREPARE TO SET SAIL FOR THE CONQUERING OF INAMORTA!

*Note, only the players signed up will be participating in this version of the territories game.

Do I need to make a flag for everyone, or just the clan?

jerrytt
08-31-2013, 06:00 PM
ET Member: My Lord, news has just arrived about a new mysterious island, not far from our clan! We need to prepare the troops immidantly!
Maxchiang: At ease. I have prepared a task force that will secure the island.
Terrential: Agreed. There is no need to send our green troops to be slaughtered. There might be some TZ warlords.

(Enter 1212121212, THatoneGamer, Birdman, Xanderman222222, Azxc, Masteraik)

Maxchiang: HIGH RANKING MEMBERS OF ET! PREPARE TO SET SAIL FOR THE CONQUERING OF INAMORTA!

*Note, only the players signed up will be participating in this version of the territories game.

Do I need to make a flag for everyone, or just the clan?

FN, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Well, according to the rules as long as their in your clan they can also join, so if you ever need someone to fill up a place, any member can substitute. The flag represents the entire clan, so you only need one.

Thanks for joining btw :)

funnyfingers
08-31-2013, 09:17 PM
can I be a buccaneer instead?

funnyfingers
09-07-2013, 05:45 PM
I am no longer alone SoS is my home and this land is our!
I fight under the SoS banner!
:D

Maxchiang .
09-08-2013, 07:31 AM
As our brave soldiers continue to sail toward the fabled Inamorta, they encountered heavy storms and rough seas.
ET Member: Sir! Its not worth it! We won't make it back to tell the tale!
Maxchiang: PUSH FORWARD! WE MUST CAPTURE INAMORTA!
TERRENTIAL: FOR THE THRONE!

We are still in this; maybe continue with this?

jerrytt
09-08-2013, 07:45 AM
As our brave soldiers continue to sail toward the fabled Inamorta, they encountered heavy storms and rough seas.
ET Member: Sir! Its not worth it! We won't make it back to tell the tale!
Maxchiang: PUSH FORWARD! WE MUST CAPTURE INAMORTA!
TERRENTIAL: FOR THE THRONE!

We are still in this; maybe continue with this?

Okay, Ill try to get TZ's response soon. Regardless, we will start the territory choosing day next saturday. Then after that, the battles can start.

jerrytt
09-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Sorry for the double post, but just bumping in to say that TZ has decided to join. We will still be starting the choosing on saturday, all day, and hope to see all of the leaders there. There are still some pirate spots left if anyone wishes to participate without a clan or against their clan ;P Keep in mind that being a pirate requires one to be very active as they will have to fight all of their battles.

KrayZStick
09-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammnn, bro!
You did a good job making this thread. Before I quit I was working on a project like this, but however the efforts were lost. Glad to see you continue the work. Nice idea about pirates, I never thought of that. I'm sure this'll be a hit. Good luck!
Vectoroid if you're reading this, fyi I'm busy so I can't be on PB2 that much or at all so cya.
Peace out.

jerrytt
09-14-2013, 02:07 PM
It has started, The great territory war!

The clans will pick in this order: Empires throne, Furious Napkins, Team zenith, Pirates.
If a leader is unable to be present at the picking territories will be provided, with a 1 territory penalty per pick.

gl to all of the clans

The picks so far:
Empires Throne: Ironhill. Apal, loa, and Toa, Fisev
Furious Napkins: Eagle Peak. Eagle pass, Yao Tai, Baltiva, East Beach, Brocken Forest, Hidden Forest
Team Zenith: Rolling Mountains. Twinface, Esmer, Felwood
Sarpedon:

Maxchiang .
09-14-2013, 02:19 PM
"LAND HO! LAND HO!"

Members of ET, WE ARE THE FIRST TO ARRIVE! SET DOWN YOUR FLAGS! CLAIM THE TERRITORIES!

Anyway, we land on the Ironhills Stronghold, and secure Toa, Loa, and Apel.

If we need to fight anyone, please contact us 24hrs IN ADVANCE on our site at empiresthrone.enjin.com, via our shoutbox.

captaincorps
09-14-2013, 02:24 PM
ima be pirate that helps TZ i want emise castle

Maxchiang .
09-14-2013, 02:32 PM
... thats not fair.

Thats like "Each of our guys split off, and we are all pirates. We can now devide and conquer. This is more OP than chaos but for real, how many pirates are there?

Maxchiang .
09-15-2013, 06:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/E0QXBsw.png

Sry for duble post but Jerryteetee asked for the flags.

captaincorps
09-15-2013, 10:40 AM
yeh im not being a pirate ima be with TZ

jerrytt
09-15-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/E0QXBsw.png

Sry for duble post but Jerryteetee asked for the flags.

Thank you for the flags max. I was able to (poorly) make this map of the progress so far. I will update it as the clans continue to make their choices.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2264/gv0d.png

WyzDM
09-15-2013, 11:04 AM
I has claimed more territories and we shall be attackingz yay.

jerrytt
09-15-2013, 12:32 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/9193/sl6s.png

Final Map. ET and ToW chose bad spots for there capitol and got stuck during the choosing...

If you would update the front page sarp?

Changes to make:
Defender shall choose the map.
Attacker can shout on the defender's website or PM a leader. of who is attacking.
Challenges must be answered within 24 hours.
If no match is made then winner will be judged by activity.
Post actions in the format below on this thread or Message me.

Actions so far

ToW Richie attacks Taram with CC2 of TZ defending. Winner ToW
ET Birdman attacks Tamar with Xeno of TZ defending. Winner TZ
TZ WyzDM attacks Taram with WASEEM of ToW defending. Winner TZ
ET Maxchiang attacks Tamar at 3:00 EST CC2 of TZ defending. winner ET

malbence
09-15-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey, just popping in to say that I decided to play for FN, not as a pirate. :P So I guess there are no pirates? Anyways I've been kind of inactive sorry, I'll pop in and play some matches when they arise.

Maxchiang .
09-15-2013, 02:01 PM
If someone challenges someone from another clan, does the Defending clan have a 24 hour waiting period to choose a defende? Or do the people on have to fight?

Or is it

Attacker: "(attacker) moves to (Location), and I will be on at (time within 24hrs). Have a defender ready)"

Any case, I use our 2nd move, to push for Tamar again. Ill be on tomorrow at 3PM EST.

WyzDM
09-15-2013, 04:05 PM
TZ Strikes ToW for Taram (reclaiming).

Winner is TZ.
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2594728&version=1.72
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2594817&version=1.72

Maxchiang .
09-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Anyway, are we allowed to move our capital?

WyzDM
09-16-2013, 07:45 AM
ET Maxchiang attacks Tamar at 3:00 EST TZ defending.

Today? Was that 3:00 AM? I haven't heard anything from Max.

Maxchiang .
09-16-2013, 01:25 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2602215&version=1.72

Battle of Tamar, Chiang's army rolled through.

http://i.imgur.com/LRVOTo3.png

And Gale sent Corps; so guess me and corps are out for now.

ALSO REQUEST TO MOVE CAPITAL TO TAMAR.

jerrytt
09-16-2013, 05:59 PM
No, you cannot move your capitol to tamar to make all of your territories including the capitol immune to attack while also letting you strike outwards at any nearby territories. in fact, you can't move your capitol at all.

Ill try to get an updated map up soon.

x3Richie
09-17-2013, 01:33 PM
ya you can't use cc2 either he needa wait 5 matches ;p 4 now atm

WyzDM
09-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Waiting 5 matches after playing? a bit much, especially for a smaller clan like FN, but hey, I won't challenge. Gives everyone a fair chance.

Maxchiang .
09-18-2013, 10:31 AM
ET has dropped; territory transfer to ToW.

jerrytt
09-18-2013, 05:34 PM
ET has dropped; territory transfer to ToW.

Fine :/ but why would you even sign up in the first place if you were just gonna drop by the first match?

@WyzDM The number probably wont be enforced all that much, its just to allow more people to play.

Srry I wasnt on much. Heres the up to date map

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7231/ejax.png

Maxchiang .
09-18-2013, 05:49 PM
We were under the assumption that the game would be fair, clear, and well run.

We will stop making these assumptions from now on...

WyzDM
09-18-2013, 10:47 PM
We were under the assumption that the game would be fair, clear, and well run.

We will stop making these assumptions from now on...

In what way was it not? To my knowledge it's still to the participation of clan members for the most part, as anyone making a move must wait out 5 actions (including myself, now in line by about 3). If you're talking about how you got pinned under the southern peninsula, you're the one who claimed territories moving backwards, not forwards.

I feel like dropping to 3 clans so close to the start really cuts some of the fun in who to attack/where to defend, but let's keep it moving.

Maxchiang .
09-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Its not about how we chose our secure spot. Here are the Problems ET sees:

When someone from the clan says they are a defender, and that their leader told them to defend, a leader can't say "I never told him to defend..." That's exactly what Galeforce did when I played Corps. Galeforce told Corps to "defend." WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?! I was under the impression that he WAS the defender, and so we fought for Tamar. I beat him, then TZ and the leaders were all like "Ye, that don't count... Galeforce/WyzDM never approved of that match." I gave you guys 24 hrs, and you send a guy, that if wins, he wins, but if he loses, he acted under his own command. That was the unfair and unclear part.

Now, moving on. ToW in this game consists of Richie and Waseem. Now, cuz there is only 2 people, they can just recycle their players, so they can avoid the "5 guy waiting line" that the SUCCESSFUL clans must obey to. Same with FN; all they got are Jerryt, Sarp, Drizzle and Forgotten User. Thats 4 players (and drizzle and TFU don't even fight). These small and half dead clans just recycle their best players to constantly fight ALL their battles.

Which brings me to my point. This is NOT a clan territory game; it should be that the clan with the most activity that dominate. And yet I see FN, which compromises of under 7 active members, as NO2, land mass wise. This is not an accurate representation of the status of the clans in SE, and that was what I originally thought it would be. There is no point joining this "stimulation," when it doesn't stimulate the real scenario.

jerrytt
09-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Its not about how we chose our secure spot. Here are the Problems ET sees:

When someone from the clan says they are a defender, and that their leader told them to defend, a leader can't say "I never told him to defend..." That's exactly what Galeforce did when I played Corps. Galeforce told Corps to "defend." WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?! I was under the impression that he WAS the defender, and so we fought for Tamar. I beat him, then TZ and the leaders were all like "Ye, that don't count... Galeforce/WyzDM never approved of that match." I gave you guys 24 hrs, and you send a guy, that if wins, he wins, but if he loses, he acted under his own command. That was the unfair and unclear part.

Now, moving on. ToW in this game consists of Richie and Waseem. Now, cuz there is only 2 people, they can just recycle their players, so they can avoid the "5 guy waiting line" that the SUCCESSFUL clans must obey to. Same with FN; all they got are Jerryt, Sarp, Drizzle and Forgotten User. Thats 4 players (and drizzle and TFU don't even fight). These small and half dead clans just recycle their best players to constantly fight ALL their battles.

Which brings me to my point. This is NOT a clan territory game; it should be that the clan with the most activity that dominate. And yet I see FN, which compromises of under 7 active members, as NO2, land mass wise. This is not an accurate representation of the status of the clans in SE, and that was what I originally thought it would be. There is no point joining this "stimulation," when it doesn't stimulate the real scenario.

1. No they cant. thats just gale not wanting to take a loss. And I gave you the win. (why ToW now has tamar)

2. Just because you dont see them on the TZ chat doesnt mean they dont exist :/ they also have lazar, order empire, hayan, caubenguoivet etc. WE also have cheetos, retired but still active, pandarus shadowgeneralchaos, supahsemmie, getting back into the game etc. TFU and drizzle dont fight? "buddylucky doesnt rank. he must suck and doesnt want to play"

3. Your positioning and ToW's sucked. bad. right now the distribution is like 2:2:1:1. Maybe if you had actually chosen a good spot and EXPANDED your land instead of like WyzDM said, go backwards and ToW had claimed and area in the north the distribution would have been more even. Also, whether or not clan population should determine territory size is based on opinion. And I think that having the strongest and most active clan dominating the smaller clan's lack of territories in a few days is not a good design for the game. If a clan is stronger and more active it should win anyways, no need for further unbalancing.

Maxchiang .
09-19-2013, 03:14 PM
And I think that having the strongest and most active clan dominating the smaller clan's lack of territories in a few days is not a good design for the game. If a clan is stronger and more active it should win anyways, no need for further unbalancing.

It's more logical than having a small clan dominate a big clan and attempting to appear "better"...

jerrytt
09-19-2013, 07:06 PM
It's more logical than having a small clan dominate a big clan and attempting to appear "better"...

I said before, if et and tow had moved more strategicly the clans would have equal representation. all clans had equal opporotunity in this game. so don't complain about fn being larger than ET after you botched several moves.

EDIT: new map
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5465/afwk.png

crosses represent territories being attacked.

Jerrytt of FN is attacking the lonely mountain. Winner TZ
Force of TZ is attacking Flourin with Pandarus of FN defending. winner TZ

WyzDM
09-23-2013, 12:53 AM
This is moving at a snails pace. But I have an idea to save it. In fact, it's the perfect fix.

Let us reserve one day a week to this day. Sunday is at the end of the week, and Friday may conflict with school times for some, so let's make it Saturday? Rules would be simple: every week around 1-5PM EST, this all starts. Challenges go back and forth, leaders work together to keep participating members in check and communicate with other clan leaders, and everything goes smoothly. The problems we face right now is being unable to tell how long players have to wait before participating again, and it typically goes for week long waits on average! So lets simply put all the focus one day, all or nothing with everyone able to participate, and leave the rest of the week off devoted to rest, planning, and other clan activities outside of TW.

If this doesn't happen, I don't know what else can save it truthfully, because it's quite dead. I'd like to see active clan meet ups every weekend anyway, and this would greatly improve that.

When clans are eliminated, or lose capitals, they can fold with another clan of their choosing, so everyone is still eligible to play.

I am also in favor of bringing ET back in this. I'd like to avoid picking territories again... but if we have to resort to it, so be it.

Maxchiang .
09-23-2013, 03:57 PM
WyzDM, we did not leave because of our location. We left because we joined under false assumptions.

Land should've been divided proportionally, with the land the clan starts with directly proportional to the size of the clan. This game (my assumption) was for clans to display their progress/status while having fun with the other clans. FN is not the same level as TZ; so why the heck would they have the same territory land wise? If this was an actual campaign, the forces of FN (Jerrytt, Cadmus) would be stretched out too thin to actually hold that much...

I propose we move on to a more superior set of rules, tested by ET in our own inamorta stimulation, with Clans having Armies for each player, rather than just a collective body that can conquer at will.

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh man...this looks really excited ^^ GO FN MEMBERS!!! (sorry, I cant participe right now...) (I love the map btw...who drew it?)

Drizzle
09-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Is this still ongoing? O_O

WyzDM
09-29-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm going to reboot it.

KrayZStick
09-29-2013, 08:44 PM
You know guys, I've been playing a lot of Hex Empire lately, and they got a pretty good system that you could use for this.
I don't think you should be able to eradicate a clan completely by conquering their capital, just make it so that their territories are under you control.
Let's say Clan A conquered Clan B's Capital. Clan B has no power right now on the map, and Clan A gets their territory.
Clan C can conquer Clan A's Capital, bringing Clan A under their power, but liberating Clan B.
Clans that have conquered other clans should be called Empires
Clans that haven't conquered or are in control of other clans should be called Kingdoms
Clans that enslaved should be called Provinces.
It's a pretty simple thing.
You can play it Hex Empire here (http://www.flonga.com/play/hex-empire.htm) if you want.

Maxchiang .
09-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Here are the more effective rules I made up. (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5hC4HWNM5FOM0dPVWRtR3hTZ0k/edit?pli=1)

Anyone wishing to reserect it should use those rules; WyzDM, with us two, do you think we could start over?

I'd do the graphics, and you do the public relationships (telling ppl to move and stuff).

PUMU
11-22-2013, 10:30 AM
can you plz update this if you havent within 3 days?

Drizzle
11-22-2013, 08:38 PM
This....is abandoned long long ago already