PDA

View Full Version : Does any one use marrowkai any more and or crawler upgrades.

Sevarus
08-29-2013, 05:16 AM
Hello Fellow chaos players

I like to watch top 100 replays that involve a chaos army.

I have noticed that non of they use marowkai.

Why is this? please leave comment about how good or bad the marrowkail is and is it and its upgrades worth the gold or mana?

And please comment on the crawler upgrades are they value for gold and mana.

Sevarus
08-29-2013, 06:48 AM
Does any one use marrowkai in a strategy

jerrytt
08-29-2013, 11:26 AM
Marrows+deads and a jugger or two is a pain to deal with.

If your going to use the crawler upgrades, your basically going to have to mass them to make it effective at all.

ForgottenUser
08-29-2013, 12:52 PM
First off, please read this since you seem to be new. (Double-posting) http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76045-Stick-Empires-New-Player-Guide
Secondly, I'd say most people never get the crawler upgrade because by the time you could mass it to the point of usefulness, the enemy would have a Magikill out, which can easily kill them all.
Third, Marrowkai are useful in certain situations, generally those where you are massing a slow, powerful unit like Albowtrosses, Giants, Magikill. Often times the Reaper can make vulnerable ranged troops hiding behind a tank unit exposed for deads or eclipsors to eat. That's just my two cents anyhow.

fhtrg
08-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Also, once I used a army of 10 marrowkai, 1 giant, rest deads and its very effective

Sevarus
08-31-2013, 05:12 AM
I have read the player guide

Sevarus
08-31-2013, 05:13 AM
and i have been playing the game for 2 mounths

1 month

on stick empires

Sevarus
08-31-2013, 05:14 AM
ANy way forgotten user you are not so experienced your self

fhtrg
08-31-2013, 07:03 AM
I think he means new to forums. Don't post twice in a row, edit instead.

Azxc
09-01-2013, 05:25 AM
First off, please read this since you seem to be new. (Double-posting) http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76045-Stick-Empires-New-Player-Guide
Secondly, I'd say most people never get the crawler upgrade because by the time you could mass it to the point of usefulness, the enemy would have a Magikill out, which can easily kill them all.
Third, Marrowkai are useful in certain situations, generally those where you are massing a slow, powerful unit like Albowtrosses, Giants, Magikill. Often times the Reaper can make vulnerable ranged troops hiding behind a tank unit exposed for deads or eclipsors to eat. That's just my two cents anyhow.

I remember that IHATETHISNAME played a match with me, it was CvO
He massed cats (with upgrades)
And I got a magikill, I poison sprayed his cats, his cats fleeted with an epic speed, I blasted, his cats dodged, I walled him, he waited til the wall
And ran to eat my magikill, with a quick speed

I tried to massed swordwrath (with rage) or speartons, but those cats just eat anything....

So, cat mass isn't weak

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-01-2013, 05:51 AM
And I got a magikill, I poison sprayed his cats, his cats fleeted with an epic speed, I blasted, his cats dodged, I walled him, he waited til the wall

I tried to massed swordwrath (with rage) or speartons, but those cats just eat anything....

So, cat mass isn't weak

LOL...whoot, you hadnt pressure him or so? And lol... you did let him mass cats with all their upgrades? kk
BUT: What was the end result? Cause crwalers should be weak in late games, and when you have castle archer(s)..... dunno

jerrytt
09-01-2013, 08:48 AM
LOL...whoot, you hadnt pressure him or so? And lol... you did let him mass cats with all their upgrades? kk
BUT: What was the end result? Cause crwalers should be weak in late games, and when you have castle archer(s)..... dunno

Send a giant in to tank and crawlers can destroy the statue.

ForgottenUser
09-01-2013, 11:43 AM

So, cat mass isn't weak

Research miner wall so you're not making a human sacrafice next time? 300 gold prevents those cats from being able to help break a siege with your magikill.

fhtrg
09-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Just send a giant on top right in castle archers range so the cats kill the wall, and get 2 medusa!

btw I use crawler, giant, and eclipsor combo on medium-long to long maps