PDA

View Full Version : The Coincidental Camaraderie

Xate
08-30-2013, 01:30 AM
We may not share the same ideals. We may not share the same goals. We may not share the same values. Even so, we share this sense of camaraderie, friendship and companionship. We may be alone, but we are not lonely.

Belief
Do what you want, do what you should, do what you must.

Members
The (unofficial) leader

Lucario (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?55157-Lucario-quot-The-Blue-Brawler-quot) (Xate (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?174200-Xate)) (0/1/0/0)
A young man and his ghost companion on a endless, and probably aimless, journey to find what they don't know they need.

Altaer (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?98529-Altaer-Lord-of-the-Abyss) (Alphaeus (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?275083-Alphaeus)) (0/0/0/0)
A scheming demigod joining the clan for his own justice.

History
A cycle of Destruction and Rebirth as a formless clan dissipates as members slowly drift away. Lucario, yearning for companionship, decide to try once more and set up a new clan, a clan for the lost, the aimless. A home for those without a home. It died. And now, a new one. Let's see what dies first, Lucario, or his clan.

Friends and Foes
Friends
Observer's Protocol (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?61017-Observer-Protocol-60-Origins): Lucario is friends with the leader of clan O.P. due to circumstances. A dutiful clan with a strong purpose, something Lucario respects.

Foes
The clan is still young, and Lucario harbors no ill will, so no one antagonistic towards us yet.

Tryout
Visit Lucario and prove to him your goals, your values. Show your true nature. A fight, a talk, anything goes. No word limit. Requires only visible effort.

Current Activity
Weekly 1: On The Brink (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76150-The-Coincidental-Camaraderie&p=1433476&viewfull=1#post1433476)

Note: Green denotes "ongoing".

ErrorBlender
08-30-2013, 04:36 AM
So GamerXD8, shall we continue the collab with this clan?

And I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure you'll do fine in leading this.

Xate
08-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Of course. Being able to do a collab with you is our honor. Plus, with the title "Wanderers", our meeting will happen in a much more natural fashion.
Below here are the clans that died off.

The Lost Wanderers

For we are the Lost Wanderers, trapped by fate, doomed to wander forever in this wasteland called "Life".

Motto: Only fate binds us.

Purpose: We are but wanderers, lost in our lives. The unity of the wanderers shall create Entangled Fates: Our lives, our stories shall connect with each other, one way or another, and from there, a legacy will be born: The Legacy of the Wanderers. (In short, a story-based clan, but also encourages freedom for writers) There'll be weeklies to continue certain wRHG's plot, while others are simply for practice.

Flag: In progress

Clan Story: Will be processed.

Clan Members:

GamerXD8
Lucario the Blue Brawler (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?55157-Lucario-quot-The-Blue-Brawler-quot)
wRHG Boss Fight entry (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?54245-WRHG-BOSS-FIGHT/page15)
A short story (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?64834-A-Dark-Night)
A prologue (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?67045-A-simple-prologue-for-a-wRHG-battle) for wRHG spar with Error (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?73639-wRHG-SPAR-GamerXD8-Versus-ErrorBlender)
Tournament battle R1 vs ErrorBlender (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?74127-wRHG-Tournament-R1-Bl-An-C-%28ErrorBlender%29-vs-Lucario-%28GamerXD%29)
Fairy Tale Battle Royale entry (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?75962-wRHG-Loser-s-Bracket-Round-1-Fairy-Tale-Battle-Royale)
XDHunterNest
Zackeroar (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76153-Zackeroar)
Filii Martis - The Sons of Mars (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?78981-Filii-Martis-The-Sons-of-Mars)
RaWrz-Cupcakes44
DonJhea "The Reckless" Kenner (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76568-DonJhea-quot-The-Reckless-quot-Kenner-%28%E3%80%9C%EF%BF%A3%E2%96%B3%EF%BF%A3%29%E3%80%9 C-%E3%80%9C%28%EF%BF%A3%E2%96%B3%EF%BF%A3%E3%80%9C%2 9)
wRHG Battle with Chamel (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?77342-Chance-%28Chamel%29-vs-DonJhea-%28Rawrz%29)
Contacts:
(AKA: Sub-members who can participate in the Entangled Fates event)
None.

Past members:
GlacierSnake
Masaru- The Frozen Warrior (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?75651-Masaru-The-Frozen-Warrior)
BoomerangReturns
Titus/Bane (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?73664-Titus-Bane)
Codincx
The Crystal Warrior (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?73592-The-Crystal-Warrior)

Clan Events:Weekly 1 is finished. With GamerXD8 (Me...) and Glacier not finished.

Rise from the Ashes
The fall of a clan, the disappearance of their comrades, the remaining few scattered across the city of Stickpage. Blending into the midst of civillians, they bided their time, waiting until the time was right. And now, The Lost Wanderers was born, uniting lost souls in this barren called "life" for one purpose: To lead the misguided travelers to their next destination.

Task: Write about your joining The Lost Wanderer. You can also write about the clan's first meeting and future actions, if you wish.

Word Limit: None.

Deadline: 30/9/2013.

Result: Uh...Good enough? Finished works: BoomerangReturns, Zackeroar, Codincx. Unfinished: GamerXD8, Glacier. ( ;-; )
Note: I, GamerXD8, will be working hard to get this done...before the end of this year. Honest. And also, it's a two-parter.

Ruins.

Titus looked around at the carnage. In the middle of the sandy desert two miles out from Stickpage, sat a combination of crumbled stone and various objects you'd find in a building. Sand blew onto the destroyed stone, covering it up somewhat. The wind blew again, creating dust clouds going up into the sky as Titus sat on a large piece of jagged gray stone.

He didn't really know what to do about his emotions. He wasn't really surprised the place had fallen, but he had wished it wouldn't have been so soon.

When Titus had first arrived, the clan was at a state of unrest as it was. A month passed. Cyber Virus, their clan mate, had been on edge for a while at the time. He was too rageful, to put it lightly. But he was kept because he was loyal to the clan. And when Arvine, the leader, went missing, he finally lost it. In his rage, he destroyed the entire building and went into the desert. He hadn't been seen since.

Beside him was a young man by the name of Lucario, with blue eyes and the hair to match. He had a fur collared vest on and normal jeans, along with a hanging tooth around his neck. He was the only member other than himself left. They both had been staring into the horizon morosely for quite some time now.

Titus sighed heavily and stood up from the jagged stone, his feet sinking a bit into the hot sand. He looked to his right, to where his room used to be. It was all a wreck like everything else, except there was also pieces of wood from his desk everywhere. His bed had been completely flattened, and the big hunk covered in sand that was once his television sat next to it. Just when he was about to give up on his search for what he wanted, he saw a glint near the ground. He looked down to find a handle.

Titus smiled slightly and ran to the handle. He took it out through the sand to find his sand covered Massacre. He brushed the sand off to find it still good as new. Next to that sat a picture frame, the glass covered in sand.

He blew the sand off to find his painting of Sidney, her smile still as beautiful as ever as she sat on the bench. Just looking at that made him smile, even with the circumstances.

He took the painting out of the picture frame and folded it up before putting it into his pocket while he put Massacre into it's respective holster. He was happy he found the only two things in this room he really cared for.

Titus turned around to find Lucario looking at him. Luke's blue eyes and Titus' dark green ones locked, waiting for the other to say something.

Luke was the first to say something. "I'm going to be leaving. Wander the desert and maybe find some people to fight,"

Titus wasn't surprised in the slightest. Like himself, Luke was a wanderer at heart. He had came here to fight and Stickpage was good for it. But he didn't like being confined for too long, and the clan was one of the only reasons he had stayed.

"I'm going to say my goodbyes to the other gladiators and leave too." Titus replied. He was itching to leave too. He denied the thought in the back of his mind of becoming attached to this place.

More silence. They stood there, taking in the fallen clan. There was no way to fix it now. It was just ruins for the sand to completely cover up over time.

Luke broke the silence again as he patted Titus on the shoulder and smiled. "Maybe I'll see you around some day, friend."

Titus smiled back. "Maybe, friend."

And with that, Lucario turned on his heels and walked into the desert as Titus walked back to the city of Stickpage.

After about two days time, Titus had finally said goodbye to all of the gladiators and went to leave, nothing but his painting, his knife, and the clothes on his back. There was no cheering or crying, no parties to remember him. Nobody even stood to watch him go. He just wasn't around long enough to be noticed, he guessed. With that realization, he went into the shadows and quietly left the city, ready to wander once again.

Until a familiar voice stopped him.

"Titus! Wait!"

Titus turned to the city gates. There stood Lucario, running towards him. He stopped and held onto his knees, panting.

"Gah, I've been looking for you," Luke said.

Titus looked down to see papers in his hand. They looked like registration papers.

“What is this?” Titus asked.

“Registration for my clan…I want to make a new one, and make you the co-leader.” He replied.

Titus stood there, speechless. He had never thought he’d be leader material, but here he was, being offered a co-leader position. He may just be good after all.

“Okay,” He said, smiling. He went to take a registration paper.

“Nah, you don’t need one, your already in.” Lucario said.

After that bit of banter, they went on making the clan, and making ads. Soon enough, The Crystal Warrior and The Frozen Warrior put in their registration papers. They both seemed interesting, and as Luke said, “Two double personalities and two warriors, perfect”. After a bit of debate, Luke took Crystal and Titus took Frozen.

The Frozen Warrior had Titus’ interest. Frozen spears, shurikens, and just plain frozen powers just intrigued him. Going in, Titus thought he was a shoo-in anyway. But he was even better than initially expected. He took out over half of the enemies Titus threw at him. Very entertaining, and immediately Titus said he was in, followed by Luke’s approval.

“I think he’s great to have on the team,” Luke had said.

Titus said the same thing about The Crystal Warrior, so he was inducted as well into the Lost Wanderers.

And with that, the whole four needed for the clan was created. With that, The Lost Wanderers were finally born.

The End.
I should begin by telling you who The Warrior is. In short, he is the greatest elven warrior-smith, doomed by fate to be creator and wielder of Agarosgar, the cursed red blade, capable of thinking on its own, and control another mind. Now, that you know who The Warrior is, I can begin the real story…

It took place near The Warrior’s home. He was training near his little forge. Striking at the trees around, for the place was inside a small forest. Well, to clarify more, he was training to improve his Projections. These “Projections” are a move created by him, allowing one infinite speed of movement, at the cost of the moves being first executed by a spectral, illusory being, resembling the user. The way he searched an improvement was simple: to copy Agarogor, to be able to Project two moves at once. But enough with this.

As I said, The Warrior was training. A man, blue-haired and with a martial presence, approached him. The Warrior suddenly jumped backwards, sword in hand, ready to defend at any moment. But the other man didn’t seem to want a battle.

“Whoa! Take it easy! I’m a friend!” he said, slightly raising his hands to show he was unarmed.

“Friend, you say? Then be a friend from that distance.” came the answer, showing The Warrior was still awfully suspicious. “What business have you here?”
“Okay, I’ll say things openly. I want you to join us, The Lost Wanderers. Will you?”

The Warrior smiled under the helmet. “We’ll see about that. So, I believe you know who I am, but I’ve got no idea who YOU are. So, what’s your name?”
“Lucario. Call me Luke. And you are right when you say I know who you are, Warrior.”

“Of course you know who I am, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.” The Warrior’s unseen smile grew wider. “Now, I’ll join you, if you pass my test.”
“Wait a second… What? Shouldn’t I be the one testing you?” Luke surely looked puzzled.

“You know my power already if you are here, right?” The Warrior nearly chuckled. “But, I know nothing of YOUR power. I must know the power of the leader of my future group, no?”

“That seems… logical… Ok, I’ll take this test of yours” Lucario looked confident.

The Warrior went into the forge, and returned with two massive ingots of crystal. This crystal is an alloy that only The Warrior knows how to make, between steel and diamond. It keeps both proprieties, flexibility of steel and durity of diamond. Anyways, he brought these two ingots…
“So, the test is simple: Break one of these. Give me one of those knuckles so I can demonstrate.”

Luke passed him one of his two brass knuckles, which the warrior quickly equipped. He channeled his Blade Aura into them and… Oh yeah! The Blade Aura! It’s a technique passed down between the warrior smiths of the elves, and it consists of burning raw energy into the blade, or, in this case, tip of the weapon. It allows one to pass through steel like through butter. Literally. So, to get back to the action, The Warrior broke his ingot in half with one strike.

“See, it’s not hard.” He said, passing the knuckle back.”Your turn.”

Lucario took the weapon and hit his ingot really hard. It broke. The knuckle, not the piece of crystal. As he was looking to Luke’s puzzled expression, The Warrior smiled. He knew that would happen. But Lucario didn’t give up. He took the other weapon and a shockwave came out of him. He was now glowing strangely. And it suddenly felt like… he changed. Lucario hit again. This time he broke both his weapon and the ingot of crystal. He smiled victoriously.

“I did it! You’ll have to join us!” he claimed, seeming to change back.

“I honestly didn’t think you could do it. Congratulations.” The Warrior threw him a new pair of knuckles.

“Thank you.”

“These are made of crystal. Same as that ingot you just broke.”

“Well, thank you more in this case!”

Luke suddenly screamed. He backed away in fear, his eyes closed and hands over them. The Warrior quickly realized what was happening. Agarogor had woken up, and was somehow attacking Luke mentally. The Warrior caught Agarogor and put him back to sleep. He could do that because the weapon was still weak from the lack of blood.

“Oh, you fool, what did you do?” The Warrior was clearly afraid of something.

“I-I used m-my Aura Vision… trying to read your true intentions...” Luke had an expression of pure fear on his face.

“What did you see?” The Warrior seemed to grow more and more concerned.

“R-red. Blood red. A lot. I-It was giant. It engulfed me. And then pain. It felt as if someone, no, something, wanted to devour my mind and soul. What was that?” Luke started to slowly calm down, as if talking about it eased his pain.

“That was Agarogor. You are lucky, for it was still weak.” The Warrior let out a sigh. It turned out better than he first thought. But still, to think the blade could do this much harm without even making physical contact… “It seems no one else but me can ever use it…”

“And you mean you can wield that blade?” The question surprised The Warrior, since he only muttered that few words to himself.

“Well, not without a risk, no, and never more than a few minutes, otherwise I lose consciousness. But that blade can use my body freely if I’m unconscious. And leaving the blade do as it pleases never turns out well...”

“Well, let’s just let the grim thoughts fade away!” Luke’s enthusiasm was astonishing. How could he be this…relaxed… after what he went through, was a total mystery to The Warrior. “So, you join?”

“Yes... I join.”

Thus the lone wolf became part of a group. But, the question still remains: will he ever be able to escape the curse of the red blade Agarogor? Will he not hurt his own friends? Only time will tell…
"Good morning!" greeted a voice. Zackeroar, having no clue of what happened before or where he was, nodded at the man.

"Ill be back with some breakfast for you."

Zackeroar sat up on his bed. Looking out of the window, Zackeroar saw a familiar sight. "Stickpage City!" Zackeroar yelled in astonishment.

"Is something wrong" asked the innkeeper

"No. Sorry."

Zackeroar noticed many things as he looked outside the window. Huge skyscrapers, cars flooding the roads, lush green vegetation and elegant parks. Truly, it was as beautiful as his father told him. It really was a beautiful piece of paradise.

The kind innkeeper came in, holding a tray with plates of all kinds of food. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, ham and bread filled Zackeroar's sight. Zackeroar thanked the man and indulged in the scrumptious breakfast.

After eating, Zackeroar packed his things and proceeded to thank the innkeeper for what he has done for him. Zackeroar, being a polite man, thanked the innkeeper once again.

"Thank you, kind sir. Before I leave, may I have your name?"

"Ah, yes. My name is Samuel."

"Thank you, Samuel. Lovely inn, if I do say myself. Here, my good man. Take these as my payment of gratitude."

"Thank you and have a blessed trip!"

"Goodbye, friend. Take care!"

Zackeroar rushed out of the busy yet beautiful city, Stickpage City. He had began his journey to Sparta, his home. Due to his quickness, he had reached a wilderness very far away from the city.

Tired, Zackeroar ran towards a thicket and sat in the cover of a big, fruitful apple tree. Hearing some noise, he chose to investigate where that noise was coming from.

"Hey! You stole my knife!" said a teenager, pointing at an elf.

It was a fight. A fight between a teenager, a guy that looks like a pokemon, an elf and a warrior with crystal weapons.

"No. He did!" denied the elf, pointing at the guy that looks like a pokemon.

"What are you looking at me for? He did it!" said the guy that looks like a pokemon, pointing at the warrior with crystal weapons.

Irritated, Zackeroar saw a knife near his knee. It was the teenagers knife. "Massacre".

"Imbeciles don't even know where they last put their weapons. Pathetic scoundrels." murmured Zackeroar

Without hesitation and out of irritation, Zackeroar immediately grabbed the bloody knife. Zackeroar mercilessly threw it at the teenager, almost piercing his ear.

Emerging out of the thicket, the group of wRHG fighters, as it seemed, were surprised to see a man in full armor, carrying a spear with a sword hanging onto his belt.

"Stop this nonsense now, fools." Zackeroar interrupted.

"What did you call us?" shouted the group in reply.

"What? Are you deaf? I said you're a bunch of fools!"

Angered by this, the group responded with a wide array of insults and shouts. Zackeroar just laughed at them loudly. With hubris, Zackeroar even danced foolishly, insulting the group.

Suddenly, a figure arose from the thicket. It was Samuel! Unaware of the current situation, Samuel stood out in the open, very vulnerable.

"You forgot this." said Samuel, handing over a picture of Zackeroar's father to him.

"Look out!" exclaimed Zackeroar.

Zackeroar tried to shove him out of the way but it was all too late. Samuel lay down on the ground with a weapon that struck his heart. Zackeroar considered him as a friend. As Zackeroar approached the corpse, he kneeled down and declared, "I will avenge you, my friend!." Saddened, Zackeroar let a few tears fall until his sadness turned into anger.

"You!" said Zackeroar as he pointed at the elf with his face turning sour, seeking revenge.

"Im sorry!"

Zackeroar dashed towards the elf. No force could stop him. Lucario, as his friends called him, was the pokemon guy. Lucario bravely stopped the angry warrior using his aura.

Zackeroar resisted and threw his spear at Lucario. Lucario, focusing on keeping Zackeroar under control, did not notice the spear. With accuracy and precision, Zackeroar hit Lucario's ear, piercing it and making Lucario deaf and thus making him useless for the battle.

Zackeroar now faced Titus. This demon possessed boy was the most challenging warrior that Zackeroar faced during the battle. Titus swung at Zackeroar using his mighty knife, Zackeroar. Zackeroar groaned in pain as Massacre smashed his finger. Titus pinned Zackeroar down and started to land a myriad of punches. Punch after punch landed on Zackeroar's face as he lay defenseless. Hoping to deliver the final blow, Titus grabbed Massacre and prepared to strike Zackeroar.

Undaunted and not defeated yet, Zackeroar called upon the help of mighty Zeus.

"Dear, Zeus, grant me empowerment!" cried Zackeroar

Prior to Zackeroar shouting that phrase, a powerful lightning storm happened in the area. The lightning bolts were color red, making the group afraid. Yet Titus, who was not even terrified, continued his strike. Suddenly, a lightning bolt hit Zackeroar, causing Titus to retreat to his friends.

The storm stopped, yet a "storm" was brewing. Zackeroar's eyes turned dark red, like a river of blood, seeking for vengeance. His hair turned gray, symbolizing death. The storm was over yet the group was still terrified. Titus, who was the last to inflict damage at Zackeroar, prepared to fight the beast that Zackeroar had become.

"Resistance is futile!" yelled Zackeroar as he lunged at Titus.

Titus resisted and managed to throw Zackeroar and pinning him again. Yet Zackeroar was uncontrollable. Zackeroar let out a loud shout and Titus stepped back. Zackeroar grabbed his sword and swung it at Titus. Titus tried to defend himself using Massacre but Zackeroar managed to hit the bloody knife away.

Zackeroar grabbed his shield and pinned Titus down. Stabbing the shoulder of Titus so he could not get up, Zackeroar smashed the arm of Titus using his shield. Titus groaned in pain as moving would only cause more suffering. The crystal warrior threw his ice spear towards the shoulder of Zackeroar. Hitting with accuracy, Zackeroar had a deep wound on his shoulder.

Zackeroar now threw his shield at the crystal warrior, breaking the warrior's knee. Zackeroar was challenged by Lucario once again. This time, Lucario managed to kick Zackeroar so hard that Zackeroar slid back. Grabbing this opportunity, the elf threw an ice shuriken at Zackeroar's knee, hitting with precision and power. Zackeroar now kneeled. The group got on stood up and gathered around Zackeroar.

Zackeroar, now calmed down, accepted his defeat and realized that being in a group was better than being alone.

Lucario, being the leader of the group, helped Zackeroar get up. Titus and the others fixed themselves up. Lucario, being very kind, bandaged Zackeroar up.

"Could I join your clan, noble warrior?" asked Zackeroar, humiliated.

"Of course, warrior. You are indeed a good fighter."

"Thank you. My name is Zackeroar, by the way."

"I'm Lucario. That's the Crystal Warrior, that's Titus and that's Masaru the elf right there. Welcome to the clan!"

THE END
How…How did it come to this? I mumbled as I stared upon the ruins of my “home”. My friends, my comrades…gone. When I arrived, what welcomed me was a broken heap of concrete that once was my, rather, our base. The moment I heard the news of the clan’s disbandment, caused by the missing leader and one other member that went MIA, I rushed posthaste, using every tricks I have to reach here. But I guess it was futile. Everyone was gone, the surrounding field was devoid of life, and I was left behind, clueless as to what had transpired.

Where the hell did that irresponsible brat go? That question kept on popping in my head as I looked through the remains of the establishment. Nothing. Other than pieces of rubbles, nothing hinted towards the cause of destruction or the existence of other members. That, in itself, was strange. In a fit of anger, I kicked a single piece of rubble as hard as possible as it flew into the horizon, crumbling into smaller bits in the progress.

Based on the amount of dust, no one has been here for quite a while, even before the announcement. Then what could’ve happened? The members were killed and afterwards, the base was then wrecked? Or is it them, the kid’s enemy? How can they know about here, then? So many questions, yet so little answers. I turned my back around, looking at the sun rising from the horizon, its orange flare was a magnificent sight. I glanced back the ashes of the fallen one last time, the shadow of glory, a remnant of the past. With a push of a button, a portal appeared in front of me, lingering in mid-air as its blue glow shined faintly.

“You can’t take back what you lost. What is it that you have now? That is the question. One that I shall answer in due time. Farewell, my dear friends.” Then I vanished, leaving behind a tattered flag, its red leather fluttering in the air and the golden letters gleaming under the sunlight.

Trudging through the city of Stickpage, its vibrant life was astounding each time I see it. The buildings screamed “artsy” on top of their lungs and the people were as diverse as the tips of a drawing pen. Every now and then, I came to question the reason why there were gladiators here but as a very special lesson I’ve learnt from dimension traveling: “Don’t question the abnormal. You don’t even know what’s normal.” I navigated through the crowd of people and a few minutes later, I ended at the Writer’s Lounge, the place for gladiators and writers to show off. Heading through the door, I approached the receptionist and asked for more info regarding the clan’s disbandment. Other than the mysterious disappearance of two members, one of which was the leader, there was nothing else. I thanked her with a bright smile before finding a resting place on a nearby sofa.

“Hm… Now then, what should we do next…They’re gone and we have no leads that could help us.”

Don’t give up now! I’m sure you’ll figure something out. said my freeloading not-so-imaginary friend, who goes by Rio. He has always been like that, upbeat, stubborn and an idiot. But there’ll be a time when you need an idiot, so I had to tolerate him for now.

“Sorry to disappoint, but I can’t, mate. Zero leads, random teleportation, and their wanderlust. Hell, one of them is a ghost for crying out loud.”

Even so, we can’t give up on them! They’re our comrades! Ah…The good old stubbornness, oh how easy my life would be had he lost that trait. Though that could be a perk from time to time.

“Futile effort will be futile. So no. Besides, what should we do about our clan now? We can’t exactly make one out of no- Wait…we can!”

What do you mean?

“That kid made the clan just by filling out a simple form! Kind of weird, but I don’t mind. Well, let’s get cracking.” With that said, he leapt from the sofa and went straight to the receptionist to ask for the clan registration. Then came the hard part: filling it. As I pondered about the content, I ran into a hobo. Wearing a very colorful set of clothes, it was hard to take him seriously even with a scar that ran down his face. He was minding his own business when he noticed me and before long, he was racing at me. He stood in front of me, panting heavily to get some air before greeted me warmly.

“That you, Lucario? It’s really you!” said the man. Apparently, he was the other member of the clan who I haven’t got a chance to meet. He probably recognized me thanks to the available clan data. “Have you heard of the clan’s dis-Wait, why are you having a clan registration sheet?” I explained about my desire to create a new clan, one that would be long-lasting. It would leave a mark in history, in place of their former’s premature death. The both of us agreed immediately, but a question was raised, one that was so simple that it was hard.

“So…What’s the clan name?” That was the one thing that stumped me from the very beginning. I may talk big, but I got nothing to show. I pondered, thinking about a suitable name and a perfect theme that suited us. If only that wandering kid were here. Everything would’ve been simplified greatly had it not been for his disappearance. That was when it struck me.

“How about…The Lost Wanderers? That would suit us to the T! As a bunch of misfits and lost travelers in life, this name represents us perfectly.” Both of us nodded in agreement and the rest of the form were filled out, giving birth to a new sleeping giant that one day might be comparable to that of Freeborn, a legendary team that struck fear to the wicked and courage to others. We didn’t waste time celebrating, however, for our new task became apparent: Find new recruits. The two of us split up, each on their respective ways to find new comrades, ones we would risk our lives protecting.
The chilly air made the two men’s teeth chatter as they wandered along, in search of more people to aid them in their unpurposeful journeys. After the fall of a previous team, they needed reliable members, fast. It was closing in on fall, and the night was even colder as usual as they kept on walking. And as they kept on walking, the younger of the two could not bear it anymore. In the distance, a landmark. Fatigue overtook them as they set off towards their new destination, trudging along, slowly, slowly. Getting so close, too close, they can see that it is a building. And they walked. As they began to approach a building half complete, with only cold, concrete walls and hallways, they took their first break in a long time. Too long to think about. They touched the bare surface, somehow even more frozen than the night skies.
They were the two named Lucario and Titus. Settling into a less than comfortable slouch, they looked to the stars. Titus’s green eyes seemed to be luminescent as he stared at the infinite universe beyond, forgetting for just a second the cold journey. Lucario, sitting next to him hardly had the energy to lift his head. So he let it drop. The two of them slipped into a deep trance, fixated by their senses on anything and everything; The relaxing muscles, the crickets, the cold earth below them, anything. They do not know how long they sat there, in an almost hypnotic state, relaxing and letting their worries free. But it lasted only that long.
He jolted back to reality just like that. It was getting brighter out; They realized that they should probably get moving now. Titus got up first, stretched, and woke up Lucario. Slowly, he became aware of his surroundings. The sky, a deep red in between scarce lines of clouds, was the first thing he saw. Soon, he too stood up and got ready for the journey ahead.
Titus’s clothes were ragged from the journey, and even though they had gotten a bit of rest, he was still worn out. His muscular shoulders ached from leaning against the concrete for too long, and his dark hair had clumps of packed dirt in it. Lucario, on the other hand, with his energetic blue eyes and smile, benefited a lot more from the slumber than his partner. He almost forgot about all of their troubles as he got up, slowly yet enthusiastically about their journey ahead.
Titus begins to pack his heavy bags once again. “You ready for another day of walking?” He turns to Luke, who has just started packing as well.
“I guess so. You know what, I have a feeling about today.” Luke picks his bag off the ground, jogging in place to warm his legs.
“There’s something in the aura”. Dust clouds begin to form where he gets ready for the day.
“Well, nethertheless, we better get going. I don’t want to freeze to death out here”. The freezing air already began to set in as they packed, giving them even more reason to leave.
They walked around the corner of the building, feeling refreshing rays of the sun resting on their backs. They pass the last edge of the construction, once again on the search for a new beginning. But then, from behind them, there is a single, hopeful sound;
“Hold up”.
A New Ordeal
Everything was black as darkness engulfed his surroundings. There was nothing but one single lamp sitting on a table, its flourescent light flickering on and off. He edged closer, and noticed a strange detail. The table was not ordinary. It was not a dinner table, nor a monster desk. It was a something much more sinister, one he was too familiar with. A student desk. Then light flared in front of him, revealing a blackboard, its surface devoid of scratches and chalk marks. A man stood beside it, his hand holding a long wooden ruler. With a swipe of his fingers, letters of white powder were drawn on the board.

"Final Test."

"Get back to your seat, Lucario. Class in now in session."

Task: All 4 members are trapped and forced to participate in a test. Did I forget to mention that no violence is allowed? Variety!

Bonus (An extra task if you're up to it): Mudane Made Awesome (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MundaneMadeAwesome?from=Main.WhatDoYouMeanItsNotAw esome).

Word Limit: Minimum of 500 words.

Deadline: 29/12/2013.
Clan Allies/Rivals: None.

Clan Tryouts: PM GamerXD8 a 500-words-minimum story of your wRHG meeting a member of this clan. Anything can happen during the meeting (fight, talk, a test,...) Use this work to showcase your writing style.

Note: Entangled Fates is the name of story-based weeklies. Others without this tag can be considered non-canon if you wish to. There are times when I MIGHT make non-wRHG related weeklies to add more spice, so that's a heads-up.
We are open to feedbacks. We shall strive to grow stronger!

A New Journey

The curtain falls...The music plays...The credits roll, and it all fades to black. Now, an adventure unfolds, and a new story is waiting to be told. Screw Destiny, ignore those dice rolls and rock on the Gurren Lagann style! Let's forge a new path together!

Welcome to your Journey. Take now the contents of those treasure chests (where? Find it) and this paltry sum (from your own pocket), set out, find a party (right here!), defeat monsters,...And there goes the setting...! New quests will be made by YOU, your path will be drawn by YOU, and the boss will be decided by ME! (you, of cooooooouuuurse) Now, have fuuuun~ (dying)

Now then, where to begin our tale... Once upon a time, there was a ragtag bunch of misfits, banded together by one ambitious man, with his soulful companion. They were binded by destiny, their fates entangled. Sadly, the inexperienced leader's negligence led the clan into stagnation. Members began to rebel and soon left. With only the remains of his former glory, he decided to start anew, reviving the old "legend" under a new flag and a new man. Now, the tale of Rio, a young greenhorn brimming with confidence, shall begin. Let the grand Journey begin!

This here is our flag, withered by time, yet it still stands proudly like a true mark of a wanderer:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/132/b/f/xate_order_by_lordzaix-d7i4qfx.png

Now, let's recall our cast:

Lucario the Blue Brawler (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?55157-Lucario-quot-The-Blue-Brawler-quot) (Xate) (0/1/0/0)
A youth with a mysterious past, now he wears the clothes of an ex-warrior and sets upon a new time-jumping adventure. Accompanied by Rio, a wandering ghost once held captive inside a cube for unknown reasons, they will now tread places unexplored, discover secrets meant not to be revealed, defeating men and monsters alike, and find out the meaning behind their journey.

Serena the Deathsinger (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?47403-wRHG-Serena-the-Deathsinger) (DelorMaximus) (0/0/0/0)
Once upon a time, a young girl was blessed with a beautiful singing voice. But history was cruel upon her as it took away her mortality and in a twist of fate, gave parts of it back to her. Now, she wanders the world as a banshee on her millennium journey.

DonJhea Kenner the Reckless (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76568-DonJhea-quot-The-Reckless-quot-Kenner-%28%E3%80%9C%EF%BF%A3%E2%96%B3%EF%BF%A3%29%E3%80%9 C-%E3%80%9C%28%EF%BF%A3%E2%96%B3%EF%BF%A3%E3%80%9C%2 9) (RaWrz-Cupcakes44) (1/0/0/1)
Having her insanity broken by deaths of her loved ones, she was cursed with hemalurgy, or blood manipulation, and murdered the prepetrator. Then, she set off alone, in a neverending journey, seeking neither solace or madness.

Stefan Norberg the Primed Light (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?80681-Light) (devi) (0/1/0/0)
Once a righteous paladin, he was now corrupted by dark magic and turned into a fanatic of his ancient religion. After departing from his home, bathed in the blood of "sinners", he now journeys to the land of wRHGs, riping with evildoers to purge.

Drake Vans the Neon (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?85138-wRHG-Neon) (Miracle) (1/0/0/0)
He was a charming young man who lived a double life as a member of a righteous gang called "Gaurdians". When his leader was killed by an attack from a mad military group called H.I.V.E., he swore to take revenge with his newly gained powers, the Spectrum. A long journey is ahead of him, filled with mysteries and danger, and Drake will not back down.

L.L. Bust the Mechanical Buccaneer (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?85608-L-L-Bust-the-Bounty-Hunter) (6Asmo6deus6) (0/0/0/0)
A prodigious inventor, whose body and mind were scarred through a twist of events, possesses a body of a robot, a heart of a human, and the destruction streak of a mad scientist. With a cannon in possession, he will embark on a journey of destruction, explosions, and shooting big brass balls for cash.

The wind is blowing...slowly, but surely. The tide will rise, and the remains shall be resurrected.

Tryouts! TRYOUTS ARE ALL GONE! If you want to join our clan, interact with our clan. That's it. 500 words minimum. Talking, fighting, gambling, dating,... Anything, so have fun and let your imagination fly! None is left, sorry~ But fear not, for a spot may be opened soon!

And now..."Let there be light".

Note: The ratio: Wins/Losses/Ties/Forfeits.

ErrorBlender
08-30-2013, 08:17 AM
Shall we wait for the clan to get full or are you two ready? Will you still create that hike prologue?

I'm rushing though, The Origins Story is just in its first draft.

Boomerang
08-30-2013, 08:49 AM
You did a really good job gamer. I cant wait for our clan to grow.

You really should take my idea for the flag :P

Chamel
08-30-2013, 09:13 AM
Hoopla!! I wish ya'll the best of luck!! :D

acutelatios
08-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey you two! Good luck with the clan~I wish you guys prosperity and may you attain the last two members for your clan~
o w o

Xate
08-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Accepting tryouts for 1-2 weeks.

XDHunterNest
09-01-2013, 04:13 AM
Flag still in progress? Man, I'm looking forward to see that flag. I sense its awesomeness. :D

WhiteWood
09-01-2013, 05:40 AM
I'll tryout I guess! :) I used to be very popular back in the writers lounge when Fluidanims was a thing, but ever since we merged with Stickpage, I sort of stopped writing for the lounge. So give me about a day and I'll have that tryout sent your way!

Nikx232
09-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Try not to post things like that, it'll make you sound desperate and the last thing anyone wants to join is a clan that is desperate. Just try to create works between you and Boom posting them in the writer's lounge for others to see. Naturally if you guys keep being active, others may follow out of curiosity.

Hope this helps~!

Boomerang
09-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Hm..collabs between me and gamer?

Aha! Instead of makng a short clan story about CODEX and the forming of the clan we can put a collab in the OL!

Nikx232
09-05-2013, 11:56 PM
I also think having a goal for you clan would be a good thing to put up so that your writers have more purpose for joining rather than just to be there you know?

If you need help coming up with idea just discuss it among yourself what you want your clan to be portrayed as. What you want to be remembered for. What do you stand for? *cue outro music*

BirtDog
09-06-2013, 01:24 PM
*ruin music with fart*

Nikx232
09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
oh you bastard, I was getting into my groove too >:U

Boomerang
09-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Hmm.

I know today is the deadline, but i think i may suggest to gamer to extend it a few more days for any stragglers.

Gamer, how about we extend it until the 11th?

Nikx232
09-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Why do you guys have a dead line for tryouts?
The idea boggles my mind. o_o?

Boomerang
09-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Well it makes it so we dont just pick the first two people that try out that we like. I mean what if we take a guy in and were full and another guy comes along that we like more? Now we cant do anything about it unless we kick one out wihich would be mean. Idk we may not do dealines.

Also. Glaciersnake has especially caught my eye and gamer has told me hes tryed out. If his tryout is good and he promises to be active he will be on our top priority.

Nikx232
09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Isn't it better to have options rather than whomever you're stuck with? You guys should have some kind of standard rather than just accepting the first few. :/

That's why I thought you guys were having tryouts. To test their mettle :U

Hewitt
09-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Nikx, it's their clan. Let them run it the way they want to. The important thing here is that they don't just drop everything and give up on it. If they realize that their methods don't work then they'll try other things, but don't pre-empt them and say that it's a bad idea.

I only pre-empted them last time with Triss because it was not fair to Gamer and Boomer, and it is something that I have noticed for the past few months with that guy and it's not fair that he's captaining a ship but is never around even when it sinks. But this is something they make on their own volition, so let them have their fun.

Nikx232
09-09-2013, 12:51 AM
ah right, I apologize...sorry.
I did not mean to impose on you guys, I just wanted to see you guys do well too~ ^^;
Good luck with the clan~!

Xate
09-09-2013, 04:56 AM
After considering the obvious options available, I think the deadline is a good thing, for it creates an incentive to write. But with school going on, life can really get in the way of writing, especially since I only gave one week. So...I shall remove the deadline with my bare hands! But even so, do try to submit your works early because the closing of tryouts can be...unexpected.

GlacierSnake
09-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Thank you so much.. yeah. i had so much stuff going on right about when I discovered that there were tryouts here and... Yeah.
Ill try to get that to you by the end of the week.

Boomerang
09-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Okay well send it to me because Gamer has school stuff going on so he probably wont be around much for a while.

That also goes for everyone unless Gamer thinks he'll be active enough, otherwise I'll look over the tryouts.

Xate
09-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Okay well send it to me because Gamer has school stuff going on so he probably wont be around much for a while.

That also goes for everyone unless Gamer thinks he'll be active enough, otherwise I'll look over the tryouts.
Why not send it to BOTH of us? :D That'll do nicely.

XDHunterNest
09-10-2013, 04:53 AM
So uhhh who get accepted? No rush, though. Just excited :D

Xate
09-10-2013, 05:19 AM
You should try to sharpen your own abilities in the meantime, yeah? Since I'm giving a chance to life-cockblocked writers.

BirtDog
09-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Since I'm giving a chance to life-cockblocked writers.

T-shirt material. Wouldn't you agree?

Xate
09-17-2013, 09:59 AM
T-shirt material. Wouldn't you agree?Yeah! So we can give free T-shirts for our members! Thanks for saying that, mate.
FALCON! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

Boomerang
09-17-2013, 01:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GLACIER AND CODINCX

Welcome to The Lost Wanderers. I think you both fit the role of a wanderer very well. I was interested in both of your wRHGs from the very beginning and now that I know you have a good writing style, everything is good. I am very interested in how this will turn out with you guys. Just don't be inactive D:<

And Hunter, your still set up as a privilege wRHG. You still have something to do with the clan, your just not directly in it. If one of these two become too inactive and we have to kick one out, you will be the first one to take the spot.

Again, Congratulations guys, weekly is gonna be coming shortly after I find time to talk to gamer

GlacierSnake
09-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Wow! yay... I looked at the post and now im in i guess. It was just kind of awkward for me because I saw it and both my wrhg and codinx's end with warrior... o well.
I was actually about to post my wrhg as "The crystal warrior" earlier and then I just kind of casually looked at then whrg section and noticed codinx's... yeah.
Anyway, thanks for lettun me in!

Xate
09-18-2013, 04:24 AM
The Double Souls and the Armor Clads...Haha, what a strange combination.

Chamel
09-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Clan war!!! >:D
LOLJK

Xate
09-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Clan war!!! >:D
LOLJK
OKAY!...Nah, maybe not. With school around, and that the skill difference is...so yeah, I'll pass.

XDHunterNest
09-20-2013, 06:23 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GLACIER AND CODINCX

Welcome to The Lost Wanderers. I think you both fit the role of a wanderer very well. I was interested in both of your wRHGs from the very beginning and now that I know you have a good writing style, everything is good. I am very interested in how this will turn out with you guys. Just don't be inactive D:<

And Hunter, your still set up as a privilege wRHG. You still have something to do with the clan, your just not directly in it. If one of these two become too inactive and we have to kick one out, you will be the first one to take the spot.

Again, Congratulations guys, weekly is gonna be coming shortly after I find time to talk to gamer
That's awesome! Congrats Glacier and Codincx!

Xate
09-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Update: A new weekly has been made. Members must turn in their work at the deadline, minus for special cases of life issues. Contacts can do it if they want. (XDHunter, I'm looking at you)

XDHunterNest
09-22-2013, 01:59 AM
Update: A new weekly has been made. Members must turn in their work at the deadline, minus for special cases of life issues. Contacts can do it if they want. (XDHunter, I'm looking at you)
I'll be participating :D

XDHunterNest
09-26-2013, 04:45 AM
My story is 50% complete. Also, keep in mind that 70% of the percentages in the internet are made up. Also, keep in mind that 47% of the people that post percentages can't even do math correct. I am part of the 47%. Kidding lol. Well, it's almost done. Going to pass it a day before the deadline.

Boomerang
09-26-2013, 06:30 PM
A week and a half worth of work...all gone...

I'm gonna need an extension or something. I just lost all of my work and I'm so very angry.

Xate
09-27-2013, 12:12 AM
How did you manage to do that? And as for extensions, I'll be giving you until November 4th. How does that sound?

XDHunterNest
09-27-2013, 04:30 AM
How did you manage to do that? And as for extensions, I'll be giving you until November 4th. How does that sound?
Hey have you read mine? :D

Xate
09-27-2013, 04:42 AM
Ya. It was a pleasant read. I also planned the next weekly already, but I'd gladly give the right to decide the next weekly to the winner if they choose to. WHICH also includes you, mate! :D Cheers~ And since you're the earliest, I'll try to give you a present of sort. Don't expect much, though. Just a spoiler of the next (rather, the default) weekly.

Boomerang
09-27-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm currently writing in school on my phone to get a headstart for when i return home. So im going to post it on here and copy paste it to word.

Ruins.

Titus looked around at the carnage. In the middle of the sandy desert two miles out from Stickpage, sat a combination of crumbled stone and various objects you'd find in a building. Sand blew onto the destroyed stone, covering it up somewhat. The wind blew again, creating dust clouds going up into the sky as Titus sat on a large piece of jagged gray stone.

He didn't really know what to do about his emotions. He wasn't really surprised the place had fallen, but he had wished it wouldn't have been so soon.

When Titus had first arrived, the clan was at a state of unrest as it was. A month passed. Cyber Virus, their clan mate, had been on edge for a while at the time. He was too rageful, to put it lightly. But he was kept because he was loyal to the clan. And when Arvine, the leader, went missing, he finally lost it. In his rage, he destroyed the entire building and went into the desert. He hadn't been seen since.

Beside him was a young man by the name of Lucario, with blue eyes and the hair to match. He had a fur collared vest on and normal jeans, along with a hanging tooth around his neck. He was the only member other than himself left. They both had been staring into the horizon morosely for quite some time now.

Titus sighed heavily and stood up from the jagged stone, his feet sinking a bit into the hot sand. He looked to his right, to where his room used to be. It was all a wreck like everything else, except there was also pieces of wood from his desk everywhere. His bed had been completely flattened, and the big hunk covered in sand that was once his television sat next to it. Just when he was about to give up on his search for what he wanted, he saw a glint near the ground. He looked down to find a handle.

Titus smiled slightly and ran to the handle. He took it out through the sand to find his sand covered Massacre. He brushed the sand off to find it still good as new. Next to that sat a picture frame, the glass covered in sand.

He blew the sand off to find his painting of Sidney, her smile still as beautiful as ever as she sat on the bench. Just looking at that made him smile, even with the circumstances.

He took the painting out of the picture frame and folded it up before putting it into his pocket while he put Massacre into it's respective holster. He was happy he found the only two things in this room he really cared for.

Titus turned around to find Lucario looking at him. Luke's blue eyes and Titus' dark green ones locked, waiting for the other to say something.

Luke was the first to say something. "I'm going to be leaving. Wander the desert and maybe find some people to fight,"

Titus wasn't surprised in the slightest. Like himself, Luke was a wanderer at heart. He had came here to fight and Stickpage was good for it. But he didn't like being confined for too long, and the clan was one of the only reasons he had stayed.

"I'm going to say my goodbyes to the other gladiators and leave too." Titus replied. He was itching to leave too. He denied the thought in the back of his mind of becoming attached to this place.

More silence. They stood there, taking in the fallen clan. There was no way to fix it now. It was just ruins for the sand to completely cover up over time.

Luke broke the silence again as he patted Titus on the shoulder and smiled. "Maybe I'll see you around some day, friend."

And with that, Lucario turned on his heels and walked into the desert as Titus walked back to the city of Stickpage.

After about two days time, Titus had finally said goodbye to all of the gladiators and went to leave, nothing but his painting, his knife, and the clothes on his back. There was no cheering or crying, no parties to remember him. Nobody even stood to watch him go. He just wasn't around long enough to be noticed, he guessed. With that realization, he went into the shadows and quietly left the city, ready to wander once again.

"Titus! Wait!"

Titus turned to the city gates. There stood Lucario, running towards him. He stopped and held onto his knees, panting.

Titus looked down to see papers in his hand. They looked like registration papers

Boomerang
10-09-2013, 02:10 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My grandmother saved something over my clan writing AGAIN. AND I HAD IT POSTED HERE. WHY CRUEL WORLD, WHY?

Xate
10-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Why, indeed. Why, indeed. Remember the one that you PM'd me, Boomer? :D

Boomerang
10-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Alright, it's finished. Better not give me a late fee gamer, cuz I had it on time it was just all deleted. Also, I apologize for the shortness, I just did not have the patience to make a third version of the storythat was fully detailed. Probably will cost me the win, but I'm sorry, I was just fairly annoyed and bored with this weekly after the third time doing it.

Ruins.

"Titus! Wait!"

Titus looked down to see papers in his hand. They looked like registration papers.

“What is this?” Titus asked.

“Registration for my clan…I want to make a new one, and make you the co-leader.” He replied.

Titus stood there, speechless. He had never thought he’d be leader material, but here he was, being offered a co-leader position. He may just be good after all.

“Okay,” He said, smiling. He went to take a registration paper.

“Nah, you don’t need one, your already in.” Lucario said.

After that bit of banter, they went on making the clan, and making ads. Soon enough, The Crystal Warrior and The Frozen Warrior put in their registration papers. They both seemed interesting, and as Luke said, “Two double personalities and two warriors, perfect”. After a bit of debate, Luke took Crystal and Titus took Frozen.

The Frozen Warrior had Titus’ interest. Frozen spears, shurikens, and just plain frozen powers just intrigued him. Going in, Titus thought he was a shoo-in anyway. But he was even better than initially expected. He took out over half of the enemies Titus threw at him. Very entertaining, and immediately Titus said he was in, followed by Luke’s approval.

“I think he’s great to have on the team,” Luke had said.

Titus said the same thing about The Crystal Warrior, so he was inducted as well into the Lost Wanderers.

And with that, the whole four needed for the clan was created. With that, The Lost Wanderers were finally born.

The End.

Boomerang
10-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Okay guys, theres been some changes.

Basically put, Gamer has given the reigns as leader to me. And let me tell you right now, there's gonna be some changes.

If I don't hear from Glacier or Codincx by Wednesday morning that they are still in this clan, then they will be indefinitely kicked out. I do not tolerate inactivity, ESPECIALLY when I've seen glacier on Score Attack, getting up to 100,000 points which probably takes about an hour to make. An hour he could have used to make the weekly. I'm not gonna be nice about this, you people have to step up.

That's all for now, expect updates.

Codincx
10-28-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm alive, I'm alive...
Also, I'm done with the problems I had. (Bommer, you should know what I'm talking about)

Also, the weekly... I've had it finished for a while now (more than 1 week for sure)... soo.... I should really post it shouldn't I...

I should begin by telling you who The Warrior is. In short, he is the greatest elven warrior-smith, doomed by fate to be creator and wielder of Agarosgar, the cursed red blade, capable of thinking on its own, and control another mind. Now, that you know who The Warrior is, I can begin the real story…

It took place near The Warrior’s home. He was training near his little forge. Striking at the trees around, for the place was inside a small forest. Well, to clarify more, he was training to improve his Projections. These “Projections” are a move created by him, allowing one infinite speed of movement, at the cost of the moves being first executed by a spectral, illusory being, resembling the user. The way he searched an improvement was simple: to copy Agarogor, to be able to Project two moves at once. But enough with this.

As I said, The Warrior was training. A man, blue-haired and with a martial presence, approached him. The Warrior suddenly jumped backwards, sword in hand, ready to defend at any moment. But the other man didn’t seem to want a battle.

“Whoa! Take it easy! I’m a friend!” he said, slightly raising his hands to show he was unarmed.

“Friend, you say? Then be a friend from that distance.” came the answer, showing The Warrior was still awfully suspicious. “What business have you here?”
“Okay, I’ll say things openly. I want you to join us, The Lost Wanderers. Will you?”

The Warrior smiled under the helmet. “We’ll see about that. So, I believe you know who I am, but I’ve got no idea who YOU are. So, what’s your name?”
“Lucario. Call me Luke. And you are right when you say I know who you are, Warrior.”

“Of course you know who I am, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.” The Warrior’s unseen smile grew wider. “Now, I’ll join you, if you pass my test.”
“Wait a second… What? Shouldn’t I be the one testing you?” Luke surely looked puzzled.

“You know my power already if you are here, right?” The Warrior nearly chuckled. “But, I know nothing of YOUR power. I must know the power of the leader of my future group, no?”

“That seems… logical… Ok, I’ll take this test of yours” Lucario looked confident.

The Warrior went into the forge, and returned with two massive ingots of crystal. This crystal is an alloy that only The Warrior knows how to make, between steel and diamond. It keeps both proprieties, flexibility of steel and durity of diamond. Anyways, he brought these two ingots…
“So, the test is simple: Break one of these. Give me one of those knuckles so I can demonstrate.”

Luke passed him one of his two brass knuckles, which the warrior quickly equipped. He channeled his Blade Aura into them and… Oh yeah! The Blade Aura! It’s a technique passed down between the warrior smiths of the elves, and it consists of burning raw energy into the blade, or, in this case, tip of the weapon. It allows one to pass through steel like through butter. Literally. So, to get back to the action, The Warrior broke his ingot in half with one strike.

“See, it’s not hard.” He said, passing the knuckle back.”Your turn.”

Lucario took the weapon and hit his ingot really hard. It broke. The knuckle, not the piece of crystal. As he was looking to Luke’s puzzled expression, The Warrior smiled. He knew that would happen. But Lucario didn’t give up. He took the other weapon and a shockwave came out of him. He was now glowing strangely. And it suddenly felt like… he changed. Lucario hit again. This time he broke both his weapon and the ingot of crystal. He smiled victoriously.

“I did it! You’ll have to join us!” he claimed, seeming to change back.

“I honestly didn’t think you could do it. Congratulations.” The Warrior threw him a new pair of knuckles.

“Thank you.”

“These are made of crystal. Same as that ingot you just broke.”

“Well, thank you more in this case!”

Luke suddenly screamed. He backed away in fear, his eyes closed and hands over them. The Warrior quickly realized what was happening. Agarogor had woken up, and was somehow attacking Luke mentally. The Warrior caught Agarogor and put him back to sleep. He could do that because the weapon was still weak from the lack of blood.

“Oh, you fool, what did you do?” The Warrior was clearly afraid of something.

“I-I used m-my Aura Vision… trying to read your true intentions...” Luke had an expression of pure fear on his face.

“What did you see?” The Warrior seemed to grow more and more concerned.

“R-red. Blood red. A lot. I-It was giant. It engulfed me. And then pain. It felt as if someone, no, something, wanted to devour my mind and soul. What was that?” Luke started to slowly calm down, as if talking about it eased his pain.

“That was Agarogor. You are lucky, for it was still weak.” The Warrior let out a sigh. It turned out better than he first thought. But still, to think the blade could do this much harm without even making physical contact… “It seems no one else but me can ever use it…”

“And you mean you can wield that blade?” The question surprised The Warrior, since he only muttered that few words to himself.

“Well, not without a risk, no, and never more than a few minutes, otherwise I lose consciousness. But that blade can use my body freely if I’m unconscious. And leaving the blade do as it pleases never turns out well...”

“Well, let’s just let the grim thoughts fade away!” Luke’s enthusiasm was astonishing. How could he be this…relaxed… after what he went through, was a total mystery to The Warrior. “So, you join?”

“Yes... I join.”

Thus the lone wolf became part of a group. But, the question still remains: will he ever be able to escape the curse of the red blade Agarogor? Will he not hurt his own friends? Only time will tell…

Xate
10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Trying to get my shit together IRL, especially the upcoming tests. However, if I'm being given the comp back, which has all my work btw, I might be able to get into the writing zone again. Expect me sometimes. See ya for a while. And Boomer, mind following my 2 monthlies ? I appreciate it.

Boomerang
10-28-2013, 01:05 PM
I will Gamer, once I find out everyones alive I'll send them the two monthly ideas. I'm thinking we take a vote on which one we do first.

And good job Codincx

Boomerang
10-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Ah, It seems gamer has obtained his computer rights once again. Huzzah, he is now leader once again.

But as my last act as clan leader, I am kicking Glacier out of the clan. He's been way too inactive, and the time he has been inactive, has, as I've said before, been him getting the high score on one of Hewitt's games, instead of updating us. With that said, we will now be taking any tryouts for other members.

Xate
10-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Well...Dangit. There goes our Armor Clads. And Double Souls, too. Can't have only one duo in our team. What about Codincx?

Boomerang
11-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Codincx has done what I asked and posted his weekly here. So he stays. Though unless you have your weekly I think we should most likely just do away with it.

Xate
11-01-2013, 04:54 AM
...I'm doing it...Sorry...I won't become Triss.

Triss
11-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Hey there darling.
Do you miss me?
I guess I should...
http://www.filz.us/files/7b0d9621/467/3374701-1580958627-csi_m.gif
Ok, seriously. I'm sorry, Mr. Gamer. I'm sure I owe an apology for all my former teammates.
And in exchange, I allow you a dope slap, a douche slap, and a bitch slap.
How does that sound?

Xate
11-02-2013, 04:26 AM
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCK! TRISS IS HERE! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Triss
11-02-2013, 04:31 AM
You look like a fanboy, my dear son. You need enlightenment.
How is your clan doing? I'm fixing my clan, ever since I have gone.

Xate
11-02-2013, 04:40 AM
Your clan? Have fun. No one's in it anymore, so good luck scavenging good/active writers (are you even one of them?)

Triss
11-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Your clan? Have fun. No one's in it anymore, so good luck scavenging good/active writers (are you even one of them?)
Thou underestimate me. For me, writing is for fun, for life, to fill in a gap.
Do not tempt me to slay you in an un-behaviour-like manner.

And by the way. Your ticket for practice fight with my character is still valid.
You may activate it when we together are ready.

Xate
11-02-2013, 05:31 AM
Alright. Just let me work harder and finish all my unfinished pieces. Damnit, must...not...turn...into...Triss...

Triss
11-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Alright. Just let me work harder and finish all my unfinished pieces. Damnit, must...not...turn...into...Triss...
The T(riss)-Virus is spreading to you.

GlacierSnake
11-02-2013, 01:01 PM
yeah I kind of abandoned you... I'm really sorry. I am going to try and restart my weekly soon and get more active on this thread; I have plenty of time anyway. I'll be on chatzy.

Edit: oh, I guess i'm out. Oh well, I deserved it.

Xate
11-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Hah...I'm quite merciful, unlike Boomer. So do your best on that "long-forgotten" weekly and still give it your all on our next monthly (even if there's a 4th member), then I'll consider it. Is it too much work? Of course it is. Since you've benn kicked and all.

Hewitt
11-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Thou underestimate me. For me, writing is for fun, for life, to fill in a gap.
Do not tempt me to slay you in an un-behaviour-like manner.

And by the way. Your ticket for practice fight with my character is still valid.
You may activate it when we together are ready.

Don't do it Gamer. His tickets are made of orphan tears. And lies.

Triss
11-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Don't do it Gamer. His tickets are made of orphan tears. And lies.
Damn you Hewie, you make me look as evil as a cthulhu spawn or something.

Xate
11-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Way eviler, and less awesome than a cthulhu spawn. More like a rat. Fusioned with a muggle.

Triss
11-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Curse you both for bandwagoning my debauchery.

Hewitt
11-06-2013, 06:46 PM
This is the way a conman dresses:

1. Just be confident.
2. Look confident.
3. Prepare an ass-kicking pose.

I've never seen so much bullshit in my life.

Way eviler, and less awesome than a cthulhu spawn. More like a rat. Fusioned with a muggle.

GamerXD8, you should exercise your right as the real owner of this clan to expulse a pretender to the throne. I propose a proper duel: not unlike Triss' public challenge tickets, but more of an official ultimatum. Challenge Triss as a clan now on your own terms with a deadline of exactly ONE week with his rights on the line. If you win, he can never set foot in this clan AND challenge anyone in your clan ever again. If he wins, grant him a pardon and honorary member status.

No extensions. Refusal of the Duel = Loss

The settings and miscellanea completely up to you.

Sire any clan member to help you out. Reveal Triss for his treachary to the kingdom and show the people of his true nature.

Also GamerXD8, I would like to ask your clan to vote and comment for the semi-finals battle between Loboto and Chamel. It would be greatly appreciated

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76690-wRHGT-Semi-Finals-Kalena-(Lobotomizer)-vs-Chance-(Chamel)-POLL-IS-UP

Triss
11-07-2013, 05:10 AM
This is the way a conman dresses:

I've never seen so much bullshit in my life.

GamerXD8, you should exercise your right as the real owner of this clan to expulse a pretender to the throne. I propose a proper duel: not unlike Triss' public challenge tickets, but more of an official ultimatum. Challenge Triss as a clan now on your own terms with a deadline of exactly ONE week with his rights on the line. If you win, he can never set foot in this clan AND challenge anyone in your clan ever again. If he wins, grant him a pardon and honorary member status.

No extensions. Refusal of the Duel = Loss

The settings and miscellanea completely up to you.

Sire any clan member to help you out. Reveal Triss for his treachary to the kingdom and show the people of his true nature.

Also GamerXD8, I would like to ask your clan to vote and comment for the semi-finals battle between Loboto and Chamel. It would be greatly appreciated

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?76690-wRHGT-Semi-Finals-Kalena-(Lobotomizer)-vs-Chance-(Chamel)-POLL-IS-UP
Whoa dude, I'm not pretending to own this clan. And the tickets? Gamer and I dealed it together before I was gone without a trace.
It was just a practice, not a real battle.

But I accept your challenge. If it is enough to show I'm sorry.

EDIT: About the way I dress, it was a joke.

Xate
11-07-2013, 08:04 AM
One week? Guess I better...Literature test...Cruuuuud....

Hewitt
11-08-2013, 02:26 AM
lol gamer no. the duel is initiallized by YOU. it hasnt started yet

Triss i was just joking. Im being overly-dramatic I thought that was the first hint

Xate
11-08-2013, 04:00 AM
The realization of upcoming tests. Cruuuuuuuud. Trying to scavenge my brain, so I think I'd refrain from this for a while. Need to kill off some tests to relieve my burden, ya know?

Triss
11-08-2013, 04:55 AM
lol gamer no. the duel is initiallized by YOU. it hasnt started yet

Triss i was just joking. Im being overly-dramatic I thought that was the first hint
*Sniffle

Hewie u meanie.
I aweady start ma stori

Xate
11-08-2013, 08:37 AM
You did? Keep going. I'll get to your battle someday. In this year.

Codincx
11-09-2013, 04:30 AM
I might just do the Triss battle for you Gamer (like it or not).
That's because I quite like Arvine. And because I have some neat ideas.
Heck, I can even do it in the 1 week deadline.

Triss
11-09-2013, 07:29 AM
I might just do the Triss battle for you Gamer (like it or not).
That's because I quite like Arvine. And because I have some neat ideas.
Heck, I can even do it in the 1 week deadline.
Oh. Never thought that an alcoholic OP dragon merging happy-go-lucky magical child prodigy would spark a battle interest :/
Sure, I can battle you after my practice with Gamer.

XDHunterNest
11-23-2013, 03:11 AM
HEYO! I'M BACK! Sorry for my absence. I had some complications in life. I'll be more active starting today. I PROMISE!

Boomerang
11-23-2013, 09:25 AM
It's so alive in Chatzy. Just not here.

Codincx
11-23-2013, 09:34 AM
Pfffff... Boomer, for god's sake, visit the chatroom first! (I hate having you assume I'm dead when I log in every day, y'know?)
If I seem dead, it's because I don't have any reason to talk. Give me one and I will.

Hewitt
11-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey guys, we have a thread up for this year's SP Awards and there's categories for writers. Would be appreciated if ya'll could nom some peeps. Since this place was built within the year, virtually every entry is up for noms.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?78033-StickPage-Forum-User-Awards-2013-Nominations

Xate
11-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Updated. Check it out, guys.

devi
11-30-2013, 11:21 AM
so you guys need a member?

Xate
11-30-2013, 11:24 AM
Exactly What It Says On The Title. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin)

XDHunterNest
11-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Exactly What It Says On The Title. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin)

Can the contact replace the missing member? Or do I have to tryout again?

Triss
11-30-2013, 05:07 PM
lol, you got 2 members to join 1 place.
Gotta choose 1, Gamer.

Boomerang
11-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Actually it's three once Rawrz gets her tryout in.

Christ Gamer you gotta tell me when were discussing this stuff. If I have no reason to be here why stick around all day?

devi
11-30-2013, 08:32 PM
lol, you got 2 members to join 1 place.
Gotta choose 1, Gamer.

If the others really want to get in the clan then I won't get in there way
Stefan leaves the tryout for Wanderers

Xate
11-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Well, looks like Zackeroar will become the official member. I was planning to let devi become a contact, but guess not.

devi
11-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Well, looks like Zackeroar will become the official member. I was planning to let devi become a contact, but guess not.

Sorry. :(

XDHunterNest
11-30-2013, 10:16 PM
"I will be the official member?" Zackeroar asks.

Due to this news, Zackeroar ran into the woods and immediately killed ever animal that he saw. :D

BTW. When's the next weekly?

Xate
12-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Falcon UPDATE!

Boomerang
12-17-2013, 06:12 PM
What the hell did I just wake up to?

This was Titus Gardener’s first thought as he awoke from his deepened slumber. It had seemed that one moment he was wandering around the vast cities of Stickpage City, a large smile on his face. And then in the next moment, there he was, in an unknown place. His hands slumped downward, checking his pockets for the things that he usually carried with him. Massacre and his picture of Sidney. He let out a heavy sigh of relief to feel the painting still in his front pocket, but yet his knife was not present. Someone probably had stolen it away before entering this place.

What was this place anyway? He looked around the room. There were other people, sitting at their desks, and waiting for whatever was to come. He saw the Lost Wanderers in the midst. Zackeroar, The Crystal Warrior, and his trusted friend Lucario were the only ones sleeping in their chairs, unbeknownst as to what was occurring as of yet. Directly in front of him was a chalkboard with markings that indicated it had been used before. In front of that stood a large desk with an apple at the corner of the top.

Wait a minute…Desks? Chalkboards? Apples? Fuck…. He had finally come to the horrid realization that he was in fact in a classroom. Although this classroom looked nothing like the ones in the schools of Stickpage City. Somehow, they had been dragged into another dimension. By what? That was yet to be discovered. He just hoped that there wouldn’t be any learning to be done. He never went to school, he was always on the streets.

The loud slap of a ruler hitting his mahogany wood desk awoke Titus from his daydream, as well he realized the Lost Wanderers had been awakened by said ruler. Lucario had a bit of drool running down his chin, the other two had bloodshot eyes. Typical thing that would happen to someone who had a rough night and a rough awakening. He brought the gaze of his sea green hues upward, only to find the face of one he knew all too well. It seemed that some of the main civilians of Stickpage had somehow warped into the dimension along with him. It was the administrator of Stickpage, Stone. He adorned a pair of glasses on his face, and his hair was neatly cut short. He adorned khakis and a T-shirt that said “I’m Awesome. Your Not. Questions?” On it.

“Ladies, gentleman.” He said in a heavy British accent, “It is time….for the test”

Suddenly, a dramatic sound effect sounded in the classroom. “DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN”

And with that, the teacher dropped a test at each person’s desk. The test was five pages of white paper, ten questions on each. Titus heard in his ear a familiar voice, a woman’s voice. “What the fuck, I can’t take this”

He turned to the woman, and it was Rosie. Instead of her normal mod of awesomeness attire, she adorned a belly shirt of pink color, and tight jeans. She had way too much makeup, and her hair was straight. She looked like the popular girl of every cheesy movie.

“Well, your going to have to deal with it, Ms. Rosie.” He replied, a slight smile forming onto his lips as he walked back towards his desk. “BEGIN!!!”

Without warning, a fully sharpened, unsullied yellow No.2 pencil appeared in Titus’ left hand, his dominant hand. He brought his gaze down to the test of fifty multiple choice questions, numbered neatly. He glanced over to his other clan members, who had already begun their test. He let a heavy sigh escape his lips before turning back to his own test.

“This is going to be a big barrel of fun.” He muttered sarcastically as he went to the first question. As he looked at the first question, he began to hear Eye of The Tiger go through the loud speakers.

#1: Who is NOT a high member of Stickpage
A. Hewitt
B. Stone
C. Jeff
D. Naimad

Well, that one was easy. He instantly checked off D, suddenly feeling confident about his chances at passing this test and getting out of here. The questions on the first page were relatively steady with the first question. Questions like, “Which member HASN’T returned”, or “Which member HAS been banned forever”. So by question 10, Titus was pretty confident in himself.

Then came Question 11. What is Chlorophyll? . He froze. He had absolutely no idea if any of these multiple choice questions were right. Then he heard a voice. Cronos’ voice.

“Chlorophyll? How about BORIPHYLL.” He yelled out loud, causing the class to go into a frenzy of laughter. Stone looked up from the book he was reading. His face turned into a demonic scowl.

Suddenly, two ninjas jumped through the ventilation systems in slow-motion, arms spread outward. Cronos‘ face turned from a laughing contortion to a scream as he slowly turned his head around. The slow motion stopped when they hit him, and they both tackled Cronos at the same exact time, sending him tumbling into a wormhole that had opened up just to the side of his desk, all three of them suddenly disappearing from existence.

Titus blinked his eyes rapidly for a few moments at the occurrences that he had just witnessed. All he could think was. Dafuq? .

He quickly turned his head back to the teacher as he cleared his throat. “Ignore question 11.” He said simply before looking back down onto his desk. Titus could swear he saw the title “Playboy” At the front, but he didn’t dwell on it, quickly focusing on his test once again.

It wasn’t long after that…mishap…that he had finished the grueling test. If you would call not long after about thirty minutes worth of pure working, that is. Aside from about ten of the questions that actually involved something other than Stickpage, they were all fairly easy. That being said, everyone finished at about the same time. The teacher finally looked up from what he was doing and began to collect the tests. Rosie gave Professor Stone a scoff as she gave him the test, which had a friendly little doodle made of lipstick on it. Titus wondered if her entire test was written in lipstick as well. “We Will Rock You” By Nickelback was playing in the background during the collection, as well as the agonizing hour that it took for Professor Stone to grade the tests of all twenty of the people in the room. It was a nice song to be on repeat at first, but after about a half hour straight of it, he began to become tired of it, and wanted to throw his desk at whatever the hell was playing it. He would probably now hate that song forever.

Finally, Professor Stone stood up, and began to hand back the tests to everyone. Virtually everyone looked at the big grade in red at the test and pumped their fists chanting almost inaudibly: Yes! There were a few people that got said test packet back and brought their heads down in shame. It was a shame, due to the fact that they should be able to know about Stickpage. The ones that had failed the test, as told by Stone, were not allowed to be brought back to where they came from, and were to spend all of eternity listening to Harvie talk. Titus shivered at the thought of such an eternal punishment. All of the members of The Lost Wanderers, including himself, were able to pump their fists and silently scream: Yessss!

Professor Stone opened two doors. One, was the way back to whichever place you were when you were dragged into this place. The ones that got a passing grade were almost magnetically attracted to that. It was the same for the ones who had failed, except they were magnetically attracted to the door that had harvie waiting at the very back of a dimly lit room, with many troll posts written upon the walls and on various pieces of paper. Those poor people, he thought to himself. He was just happy his clan had made it through this, as various victory songs were playing in the background. Looking back to Professor Stone, he came to the realization that the person singing these songs the entire time, was him. He blinked, admiring the fact that he could sing it for a long period of time and mimick their voices perfectly. Though that might have explained the pitch problems from time to time. He nodded to him as he felt himself go into the portal, back to his home in Stickpage City.

XDHunterNest
02-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Goodbye, my former comrades. Stay strong.

devi
02-20-2014, 12:43 AM
Goodbye, my former comrades. Stay strong.

Well geez, that means three people have left in a small period of time. Guess its a good time to tryout for the clan then.

XDHunterNest
02-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Well geez, that means three people have left in a small period of time. Guess its a good time to tryout for the clan then.
Well, I fear the clan may fall considering that two left and one had been kicked out.

devi
02-21-2014, 01:57 AM
Well, I fear the clan may fall considering that two left and one had been kicked out.

oh no no no
This clan ain't gonna fall yet sonny, it has two tryouters c:

EDIT: GOD DANG IT LETHAL
3 people

My chances have lessened by more than 70% now ;-;

Lethal
02-21-2014, 01:58 AM
Gamer, this clan looks sweet. I would like to join c: I'm going to do my tryout now c:

devi
02-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Gamer, this clan looks sweet. I would like to join c: I'm going to do my tryout now c:

Oh fuck me, I've practically lost my chance now. God dang you lethal.

;-; god damn it ;-; my chances have dropped a huge amount

Lethal
02-21-2014, 02:07 AM
Oh fuck me, I've practically lost my chance now. God dang you lethal.

;-; god damn it ;-; my chances have dropped a huge amount
What? I'm not extremely good at writing lol. Nothing is impossible if you always think that it is possible. lmao.

Good luck, the two of us will be battling for a spot in the clan lol.

devi
02-21-2014, 02:09 AM
Good luck, the two of us will be battling for a spot in the clan lol.

You do know that there are three people now tryouting including us two, you know that right?

And that there are two spots?

AND that I am terrible at writing?

yeah I'm fucked

Lethal
02-21-2014, 02:13 AM
You do know that there are three people now tryouting including us two, you know that right?

And that there are two spots?

Oh that's cool, didn't noticed that. Then that means you should do your best lol. I thought there's only one spot left, I'm stupid right? lol >.>

devi
02-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Oh that's cool, didn't noticed that. Then that means you should do your best lol. I thought there's only one spot left, I'm stupid right? lol >.>

lethal5: Good writer
Maximus: Great writer
Devi: Terrible writer

Yeah I'm fucked

anyway to be a good sport, good luck Lethal, I hope you get in.

Lethal
02-21-2014, 02:28 AM

Yeah I'm fucked

lmao. dude, you know. I have read your wRHG's demo and you've got high potential of being a "good writer". And for me, I'm pretty sure you might even defeat me based on my writing skills. I'm a Filipino and I lack a lot of English vocabulary words. And based on your demo, it's better than mine. For example, some words you used such as "enwrapped", "intimidating", I'm not familiar to those words. And based on my demo, I like using basic English words. So if I want to admit it, you might be better than me. Don't tell that you're a terrible writer. Because you might be hiding some skills that you don't know. lol.

And thanks for the good luck lmao. haha.

Hewitt
02-21-2014, 02:31 AM

being a good sport means not patronizing your rival by stepping down so he can take everything.

where is your sense of humility

SaulMurphy
02-21-2014, 05:07 AM
being a good sport means not patronizing your rival by stepping down so he can take everything.

where is your sense of humility

Hewitt is right, because of the fact that you think everyone is better than you makes you sound a little weak. Why would someone want you around if you don't even believe in your own skills as a writer? You're a fine writer, tweak, get better and you will probably kick everyone's ass. I know I'm not the best writer, but I know I will be one day, because I have faith in my writing.

DelorMaximus
02-21-2014, 06:24 AM

Yeah I'm fucked

and there goes his self esteem...RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!

Lethal
02-21-2014, 06:41 AM
and there goes his self esteem...RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!
lool.

GamerXD, when's the due date of the tryout?

ErrorBlender
02-21-2014, 06:59 AM
devi, don't make me go Gurren Laggan on you. xD

Anyways, I bid good luck to all the people who tryout for The Lost Wanderers. Me and GamerXD8 have a lot planned for a collab soon. :)

Xate
02-21-2014, 07:37 AM
lool.

GamerXD, when's the due date of the tryout?
None. So DO IT NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Lethal
02-21-2014, 07:51 AM
None. So DO IT NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh cool lmao. so that means, if the other two tryoutees is done while i'm still not done, you're gonna wait right? or the first two to finish will immediately get in the clan?

just askin' c:

Xate
02-21-2014, 08:17 AM
...Then you'll be put into our contact. First come, first served.

Xate
02-27-2014, 10:08 AM
Let the trumpet roll! I mean, drums, ah whatever. The Lost Wanderers is revived and kicking!

devi
02-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Yeah! its up :D
Now lesse dem tryouts mates

[CENTER][COLOR="#33ccff"]Tryouts! TRYOUTS! If you want to join our clan, interact with our clan. That's it. 500 words. Talking, fighting, gambling, [B]dating,... Anything, so have fun and let your imagination fly! 2 spots left!

....... I'm going to rofl in my bed for that. Bloody brilliant

Anyway hopefully we'll be full soon so we can get to events and such. (And maybe a clan war? >:3)

Xate
02-27-2014, 10:02 PM
We need not a full clan! 4 is good to go!

SaulMurphy
02-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Yeah, 4 is good for a clan, even a clan war as well.

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Whoa Lethal, you're not thinking of switching clans already are ya?

devi
03-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Whoa, you're not thinking of already switching clans already are ya?

What do you mean with that?

EDIT:

Oh that
Those posts are very old >.>

Lethal
03-02-2014, 01:07 AM

What? I canceled my tryout here before you even invited me on your clan xD

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 01:08 AM
What do you mean with that?

EDIT:

Oh that
Those posts are very old >.>

You know what, never mind. I think I'm misreading things. Sorry Lethal.

Lethal
03-02-2014, 01:10 AM
You know what, never mind. I think I'm misreading things. Sorry Lethal.

Haha. No problem.

Codincx
03-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Well, here I am, finally finding a few free moments.

First, I apologize for quitting the clan in a such sudden way. I think it's better to clarify the issue completely now: It's not Gamer's fault, but school's; this is why I am going to be "dead" for quite some time (until June-July). On the other hand, I plan on returning. And if the "defeat to take place" rule Gamer was thinking about is going to be in effect, then clan-members beware, for I shall challenge you for the spot. (this only in June-July though...)

Second, I wish the New-Found Journey prosperity. I wish you good luck Gamer, since bad luck was the only thing that made the clan fall in the first place. It isn't your fault.

XDHunterNest
03-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Dammit. RIP Lost Wanderers? Sigh.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 06:26 AM
hi new-found journey, you guys ready for the clan war? lol.

Xate
03-06-2014, 07:10 AM
hi lethal2, we ready for the clan war! lol.

Bad humor aside, we're ready.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 07:15 AM
aaaaand, i'm currently waiting for your announcement on who i am going to battle on the clan war, lol.

Xate
03-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Pick 1 to 4. All of ya. This is for random matching. Though I would rather "some" pre-set match-ups due to skill levels.

Intermediate-Advanced: DelorMaximus(go to ActaStratum), Cruel (just check his O.Lit), me (...maybe...since I do have many works?), Rawrz (1 win).

Beginner: devi (1 loss), Ken-Rou (CnC received in 1st battle), Lethal2 (same as Ken-Rou), XDHunterNest (Lack of battles and only 1 O.Lit).

And...this is my oh-so-BIASED judgment.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Pick 1 to 4. All of ya. This is for random matching. Though I would rather "some" pre-set match-ups due to skill levels.

Intermediate-Advanced: DelorMaximus(go to ActaStratum), Cruel (just check his O.Lit), me (...maybe...since I do have many works?), Rawrz (1 win).

Beginner: devi (1 loss), Ken-Rou (CnC received in 1st battle), Lethal2 (same as Ken-Rou), XDHunterNest (Lack of battles and only 1 O.Lit).

And...this is my oh-so-BIASED judgment.

haha, the truth is i don't understand this post. lol.

Xate
03-06-2014, 07:41 AM
...REphrasing:

I have 2 options for picking your enemy: random (by choosing 1 to 4) or I will decide. The members are put into 2 groups: Pro-above average and noob-average. This helps with not picking an OP enemy that your chances of losing is 90%.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 08:01 AM
hmm, i'll rather pick "you'll decide". c:

Xate
03-06-2014, 08:03 AM
GamerXD8 vs Lethal2.
Rawrz vs XDHunterNest.
devi vs Ken-Rou.
DelorMaximus vs Cruel.

Decided?

Lethal
03-06-2014, 08:10 AM
GamerXD8 vs Lethal2.
Rawrz vs XDHunterNest.
devi vs Ken-Rou.
DelorMaximus vs Cruel.

Decided?

this is fine. i don't care if you're too good for me to fight, i'm going to destroy you lmao. but in all serious way, this is alright, i'll tell ken_rou about this.

Cruel
03-06-2014, 04:17 PM
I already started writing against DelorMaximus's character, so if you would kindly not switch us as opponents, that'd be great. Good luck to you all.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 06:59 PM
gamerxd8, about the deadline, when is it?

Xate
03-06-2014, 09:54 PM
April 15th. A long time to crank out a good work. And to fit in with the test-filled schedules. May be reduced to March 30th if everyone had finished.

EDIT: Looks like Hunter wants to battle devi instead, which results in Hunter vs devi and Rawrz vs Ken-Rou. Would you guys like to change, for their member's sake?

Mage
05-25-2014, 10:53 AM
So where can I see these battles?

Aquila
05-25-2014, 12:02 PM
You're PM is full Xate, I wanna join your clan, i'm tired of being alone lol. ANd i love writing so a clan sounds really fun to be in.

Mage
05-25-2014, 12:38 PM
I like to read so I want to see these battles that should have been out last month

Xate
05-25-2014, 12:39 PM
You're PM is full Xate, I wanna join your clan, i'm tired of being alone lol. ANd i love writing so a clan sounds really fun to be in.
Alright! I'll clean it up in a jiffy! And welcome to the club, mate.

SaulMurphy
05-28-2014, 03:46 AM
I like to read so I want to see these battles that should have been out last month

Ah ha... Well, sometimes things don't go according to schedule, so go read the battle or original literature section if you like reading.

Miracle
05-31-2014, 01:47 PM
Master Xate, I would like to join this clan. And I wished upon a star last night, so you cannot refuse. It is strictly destiny at this point.

Mage
05-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Sorry that wasn't the right star... You wished apon a star that is 700 light years away (Betelgeuse) so the wish won't come true for another 700 years... Have wishes apon Alpha Centauri which is only 4.3 light years away

Miracle
05-31-2014, 03:43 PM
It must have been my destiny to wait 700 years to join, then. Well, I'm going to need a supply of food in my bedroom that will last me several hundred generations.

Xate
05-31-2014, 06:22 PM
It must have been my destiny to wait 700 years to join, then. Well, I'm going to need a supply of food in my bedroom that will last me several hundred generations.

Welcome,then my dear child. Make a tryout and consider yourself a member.

Aquila
05-31-2014, 06:31 PM
I'll talk to my clan, and maybe, if possible, we could do a clan war after our first bi weekly.

Miracle
05-31-2014, 07:00 PM
This is so sudden! I still had 700 full days left, but mkay. A tryout for what, just a random fight, or meeting the clan members?

Mage
05-31-2014, 08:07 PM
This is so sudden! I still had 700 full days left, but mkay. A tryout for what, just a random fight, or meeting the clan members?
You mean years not days... But I forgive you... Congrats on being in a clan now

Xate
06-01-2014, 01:09 AM

It's on the front page.

Aquila
06-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Lol, love your description of L.L Bust, cept for one small problem, he ain't a pirate!

Xate
06-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Lol, love your description of L.L Bust, cept for one small problem, he ain't a pirate!
Yarrrr, but he look like one. And got a cannon. :D

That, and a Pirate is essentially a Bounty Hunter for Treasure. :D

Aquila
06-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Goddammit you're killing me smalls! I liked mechanical buccaneer over the new name you gave him, but I still prefer bounty hunter over all the above! HE'S NOT A PIRATE!

Xate
06-24-2014, 08:19 AM
Goddammit you're killing me smalls! I liked mechanical buccaneer over the new name you gave him, but I still prefer bounty hunter over all the above! HE'S NOT A PIRATE!
"He has a cannon. That qualifies as a pirate for me. Har har har." Lucas said, imitating the chuckle of a veteran sea-monger.

"So sorry, but come on, Bounty Hunter *pales* in comparison to the Mechanical Buccaneer. Well, even better than my new title. And besides, it may even become an inside joke. Now, are you with me?" The line was serviced with a smile and a snigger. And a snicker. :D

Aquila
06-24-2014, 09:11 AM
Bust sighed, his breath sounding like static feedback. "I'll take the name, but don't expect me to act like a pirate. I'm also going to go by Bounty Hunter still, because as far as I'm concerned like you said, this buccaneer title will only be an inside joke between the two of us."

Xate
06-24-2014, 09:19 AM
Bust sighed, his breath sounding like static feedback. "I'll take the name, but don't expect me to act like a pirate. I'm also going to go by Bounty Hunter still, because as far as I'm concerned like you said, this buccaneer title will only be an inside joke between the two of us."
"Well, I can spread it if you want." Nudging the "mechanical pirate", Lucario let out a hearty laugh, as if trying to brush off his suggestion. "That was a joke, if you will."

"Oh, do try to grow a beard, a steel one, even. That'll make you look manly! Scary! And most of all, pirate-ey!" Skipping off, the blue brawler left an echo of mad laughter as he disappeared into the street.

Aquila
06-24-2014, 09:22 AM
Bust shook his head, Lucario had a sick sense of humor in his opinion. He took out a cigarette and fit it into the hole cut into his bandanna. He chuckled, a beard under his bandanna, that would just be ridiculous.

Codincx
07-21-2014, 03:31 AM
I'm back in business guys, so I was thinking, should i rejoin this clan, or just go for whatever clan is the most rival-ey... What do you guys think?

Also, if I'm to join this, I have a proposal: I once was part of the clan. What if, instead of a tryout, I'll just challenge every one of you to a battle?

Xate
07-21-2014, 03:56 AM
I'm back in business guys, so I was thinking, should i rejoin this clan, or just go for whatever clan is the most rival-ey... What do you guys think?

Also, if I'm to join this, I have a proposal: I once was part of the clan. What if, instead of a tryout, I'll just challenge every one of you to a battle?
There's Rawrz and devi. Try challenging them. Then, you'll be part of us again :D

Codincx
07-21-2014, 04:15 AM
Well then, I'll be taking the offer then:

I hereby challenge each and every one of the current clan members to a battle; You can either accept or decline, and from what I understand from Xate, I guess that I have the right to take the place of whoever loses;

Aquila
07-21-2014, 06:26 AM
A challenge? Hmmm I'm tempted very tempted. Oh hell, sure why not. I, the maker of L.L Bust; accept your challenge Codincx, maker of Alcarain Mornië - The Crystal Warrior.

devi
07-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Well then, I'll be taking the offer then:

I hereby challenge each and every one of the current clan members to a battle; You can either accept or decline, and from what I understand from Xate, I guess that I have the right to take the place of whoever loses;

Fuck you niggah, I accept your challenge for the spot in the clan.

DelorMaximus
07-29-2014, 04:20 PM
I say instead of randomly accepting challenges and sitting around shouldn't we focus and actually FINISHING our CB with Wind Chasers? Like guys seriously...

Hewitt
07-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Greetings transients, how are you all.

I was walking between boards when I said to myself "I should give the first clan I see a present. Something from our humble establishment." And just like that, I am obligated to not back down on my word.

Watch the skies for our mark. It should be quite entertaining.

Xate
07-31-2014, 08:59 AM
Greetings transients, how are you all.

I was walking between boards when I said to myself "I should give the first clan I see a present. Something from our humble establishment." And just like that, I am obligated to not back down on my word.

Watch the skies for our mark. It should be quite entertaining.
It looks like the sky will be darkened, Death shall parade into the hall, and one shall fall. However... is it Death that will fall? Let's find out.

DelorMaximus
08-10-2014, 05:38 PM
OK now this IS KINDA GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

This clan is slowly dying. Nobody is showing any signs of activity, and by the looks of it no one is planning to do so. No offense Xate, but this is sorta getting out of control.
I joined this clan after AS to hopefully be part of an active group of people. But right now, this is all but active. I understand that people have personal lives and just sitting in front of a monitor typing is not the most appealing of hobbies, BUT AT LEAST SHOW THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THIS.

The current status is just horrifying:

-Xate is still around but I really don't know how much he is focusing on the rebuilding of this clan.
-Myself I will admit; not the most active on the forums, but that's because we are stalling with the Clan War. I personally stopped considering it being an organized thing and tried contacting Cruel to post it as a normal battle, but no response so far.
-Rawrz and devi are AWOL's (I will not expand on that because of manners)
-Miracle and Aquila I don't really know much about Miracle and I didn't even knew that he joined us (because nobody ever tells me stuff), but to my eyes I see him as an AWOL aswell. Aquila has been active, but not really focused on the clan. I excuse the two new members for obvious reasons. They are waiting to get involved into clan projects, which is not happening.

This message is mostly aimed at the elder members. We are not doing what we are supposed to do. Personally, we are not achieving the expectations that I thought we had.

I HEREBY MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Every single New Journey member has to make their presence known and give a status update (the AWOL's are begged to do so). I am getting tired of waiting around, and all the Clan War story is something that really annoyed be tbh.

After this week, I hope that at least somebody will come around. But if not, it's not really worth spending time in an inactive community. So I will take my leave.

The One and Only,
Alex "DelorMaximus" Craescu

Aquila
08-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Well I must say that this is quite a depressing post. I mean I do agree with you on practically all points, and I guess can't blame you much for saying what you are saying. I am waiting for something to happen, mainly whatever Hewitt has planned for us hahaha. I guess besides that I can't say much about my status, I'm working on two battles and one tourney piece, and of course Veir's RP hahaha.

Hewitt
08-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Just wanna say that what I have planned is not reactionary. There is no back-and-forth. It is simply a piece by us. An invasive manuver if you will. So i don't know what you guys wanna do once we strike.

Aquila
08-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Hahaha well then we need to have a clan collab like Delor said hahaha

Xate
08-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Alright then, Delor. What do you suggest? If it's an event or so, I'll simply whip one up.

DelorMaximus
08-11-2014, 06:24 AM
FIRST OF ALL LETS GET THE PREVIOUS PROJECTS OUT OF THE WAY!

I suggest (and demand) that we get in touch with Wind Chasers and flippin' finish this Clan War. Personally it doesn't really matter if we are all there or not. Just contact all members and who answers will be included. It might be greatly handicapped for us, due the fact that it's only myself and Xate representing New Journey. But at least let's get the business done. I will personally try and contact all Wind Chasers and hopefully by the end of the week I will have set up a thread for our battle.

Thus I request that all pieces are finished before Friday, August 15. Doesn't really matter if they're bestsellers or bedtime stories. Just finish the story. From there on it's all up to the community to judge the best Clan.

We should think about monthlies or projects after we are done with the ones that we have in queue already. There is a Romanian saying that quotes: "Do not fill your pool too much, or you'll end up drowning in it".

So let's not fill our pools too much...

Delor

zoomxoom
08-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Hmm, if you wish, I could assist in an event of sorts. Of course by that I mean I could plant my seed in your domain to a degree where you'll need more than one person to cut through the overgrowth. It wouldn't be the most pleasant experience for you all, but it would force your members to work together to keep from having my throng children take over your base of operations.

Xate
10-02-2014, 02:04 AM
*beep*

"Everyone. Report for duty. We're having an event."

*beep*

Mage
10-02-2014, 08:35 AM
*Salutes*
Reader and when needed grammar Nazi reporting for duty

Aquila
10-02-2014, 04:16 PM
An event? Really? Sounds like fun, alright.

L.L Bust looked up in surprise, an event? Finally. Interested he stood up from the couch he was lounging on, stuffing whatever he was tinkering with in his pocket and grabbing the chain wrapped cannon where it leaned on the side of the chair. "Alright Lucario, what's the plan?"

Matthew Murphy
02-22-2015, 08:13 AM
Tryouts!*TRYOUTS ARE ALL GONE! If you want to join our clan, interact with our clan. That's it. 500 words minimum. Talking, fighting, gambling, dating,... Anything, so have fun and let your imagination fly! None is left, sorry~ But fear not, for a spot may be opened soon!
Tryouts! TRYOUTS EVERYWHERE!

Xate
01-18-2016, 05:35 PM
The clan has been dead. And revived. And dead. And now, revived YET AGAIN.

Anyone want to come? Any suggestions?

ayamketimun
01-18-2016, 06:06 PM
Anyone want to come? Any suggestions?

Maybe I could, after my fight with Crank. How's that sound?

Xate
01-18-2016, 06:12 PM
Sounds perfect.

Crank
01-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Out of curiosity, does your clan, or will your clan, have a driving force behind it? Just something to prevent it from being Team A VS Team B.

Xate
01-19-2016, 11:09 AM
As of now, my clan's driving force is personal motivations.

The divergence of personal motivations that happen to converge at one point: this clan. This clan is a means to an end: a foundation for character development, or other things.

And maybe, just maybe, that this coincidental camaraderie turns into a real bond.

As for me, I would tailor the weekly/monthly to each character, giving them trials and tribulations to conquer.

Chromium7
01-19-2016, 03:11 PM
First off, I am going to say that, for the moment, I am completely, udderly, double-D booked. Notable obstacles would be an apparent spar with a giant rodent, feeding Malacal a nut sandwich, and Christmas at the beach.

HOWEVER, this is exactly the sort of thing that I've been looking to do with my character Dante. (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?46051-Dante) My schedule is going to be an absolute mess for the foreseeable future, and my tryout may be one of the last, but I would very much enjoy a spot in this, and I'll jump at the chance to help you with it in any way.

Malacal
01-19-2016, 06:05 PM
feeding Malacal a nut sandwich

I'm going to eat my words in the most dramatic of ways aren't I?

Alphaeus
01-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Once I get my Char page to actually work, I'd love to be able to join. The only problem I might encounter is that my char (Altaer) might be too Machiavellian, and could be willing to betray his own clanmates...

Xate
01-20-2016, 01:17 AM
Mag-ni-fi-cent.

And I even plan on sharing a video (movie, animation, whatever) per weekly-monthly to help pique that noggin of yours, too. :D

And Alphaeus, "This camaraderie is only in name. I don't expect us to be able to forge such a deep bond so easily. Then again, a man can always hope."

Alphaeus
01-21-2016, 04:19 PM
Okay, Xate....my Char page is up (and will be in my Signature soon), and I will now attempt to officially join.

EDIT:

Hello. Aura you? (https://docs.zoho.com/writer/published.do?rid=v7xm9b83d23f1b8854cc3987b4df7fb6c 561e)

Here is my application! (since I read that some people have trouble with Gdocs, I use a business oriented server called Zoho, just so you know).

Also, this is just something that messes with me as an Idealist, so bear with me, but.... "Coincidental" is the correct spelling, not "CoincidentIal" as you spelled it in the heading for the clan forum...no "I" in the suffix, in other words.

Hope everything sounds good!

P.S. -- I'm posting this here, Xate, because your Inbox/Messaging is full.

Xate
01-26-2016, 02:21 PM
I've added. The next Weekly or Monthly is to happen this weekend. After I finish my mid-term, we are to have our first one. And if possible, state your preference for Weekly or Monthly.

Alphaeus
01-26-2016, 05:44 PM
Hmmm...Well, obviously for this month (Jan), the weekly will BE the monthly...

(and now, presuming I have a correct understanding of what weeklies/monthlies for clan members ARE...)
How 'bout....

Snow.

And barriers.

Like, the snow bringing out the inner child or something along those lines and that somehow breaking a barrier. Big or small, temporary or permanent.

This is just a preference thrown out as quickly as I looked out my window, so if you have a better idea, feel free to pitch it at me. :D

Xate
01-26-2016, 10:07 PM
Alright, then. A weekly that lasts until the beginning of February.

And to ask not much of you, let's make this simple...

On the Brink
Rapid Action-packed Scenes. A Slow Stream of Thoughtful Consciousness. A Confusing Mess of a Sentence that Left The Reader Hanging. Pacing. To launch the sudden attack, or to pause and mull over the murder mysteries, there are many ways that we can help... spice things up, so to say. So here's the deal:

Make a story and have a cliffhanger.

Simple, yes? I can ask you to also make a sequel later, but let's not get ahead of yourself here. Make a story worth reading. Remember the movie, animation, manga, what-the-hell that makes you crave for more. Remember the feelings, and recreate it. Action, suspense, mystery, anything goes.

Or perhaps... a prequel.

And as per my new tradition, here's something of a educational piece of work that may help you.

Alphaeus
01-27-2016, 09:53 PM
The Death of Love, Part 1 (https://docs.zoho.com/writer/published.do?rid=obq1e24f76420b5b34ef3a9e444a75166 90bc)

Here it is!

Xate
01-27-2016, 10:10 PM
And also, here's the inspirations I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odE0SI31huYhttp://i0.wp.com/www.aerogrammestudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/This-Sentence-Has-Five-Words-%E2%80%93-Gary-Provost.jpg?w=540

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--AzEQ3pSgA

And Alphaeus, mull it over. And see if anything's cooler may appear.

Alphaeus
01-28-2016, 04:35 PM
I read/watched the Inspirations, and I assure you I have been browsing tons of the other writings here.

What I did was intended to be the "prequel" to another work.

But I did vary sentences, and leave with a hanging ending. Granted, I was keeping it short. If I can make it longer, flesh it out a bit more, I'd love to do that. I just thought that this was supposed to be a smaller work, but in any length is fine...I have plans to make it much better.

Xate
01-28-2016, 07:51 PM
Good to hear! Keep up the spirit!