PDA

View Full Version : WWhiteSShadow vs TrulyEpic

TTheDDoctor
09-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Here it is, ladies and gentlemen! The ultimate showdown between a legendary king and an energy-bending psychic is finally under way as each contestant brings their A-game to the table! Now behold the badass works of two distinguished animators...

WWHITESSHADOW'S BATTLE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6V3rr-5V6g

TRULYEPIC'S BATTLE: http://loxias18.deviantart.com/art/RHG-5-397447164

...vote fairly!

Mantha
09-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Woah, you guys have put a lot of effort into animating this, especially for characters with as many powers as these. WwhiteSshadow was esp creative with the usage of 3D models and animation, the sound effects, the speech, the music, while at times I didn't know what was going on movement-wise.

So for now I'll vote for Trulyepic's battle, if felt more clear and simplistic. It was honestly a tough call to make.

GuardianTempest
09-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Another battle worth the hype. WWhite, your movements have improved by a lot though it still feels a tad uncanny and your choice of voices kinda ruined it. Meanwhile TrulyEpic's animation was awesome but I'm starting to get a bit tired of the 'everybody falls for the red afterimage' shtick, but maybe that's just me. Hmm, voting is a tough choice right now since I'm too hyped to make a conclusion so I'll wait until I calm down.

SZ-Rayze
09-02-2013, 08:28 AM
same for me from what two said.. cant say it completely though so i waited for someone to say it for me.. i voted for TrulyEpic.. his angles are cool and his effects are awesome.. i loved your to WhiteShadow especially the cinematics.. i love cinematics.. its just like my style before starting the fight but TrulyEpics' anim got me.. keep it up though..

C3WhiteRose
09-02-2013, 09:47 AM
This one is the battle that worth 2 months waiting.
TrulyEpic: what I can see is your battle vs Allbus is much better than mine with many angles and well done weapons details design. Still Im not satisfied with your slow motion, and stick proportion.
WWhiteSShadow: my jaw was dropped in the 2nd minutes. You gave me a big surprise. Though I got confuse in the last minutes animation. Soon you will get a good place on Stickpage.

Findood
09-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Although i'm not a very big fan of 3D animation, you WWhiteSShadow made it very entertaining and likeable for me. Your lighting and story board was good although some of the parts were little bit unclear like the ending. Over all very good job both but my vote goes to WWhiteSShadow.

TTheDDoctor
09-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Woah, you guys have put a lot of effort into animating this, especially for characters with as many powers as these. WwhiteSshadow was esp creative with the usage of 3D models and animation, the sound effects, the speech, the music, while at times I didn't know what was going on movement-wise.

So for now I'll vote for Trulyepic's battle, if felt more clear and simplistic. It was honestly a tough call to make.

Annotations have been added. It should be 25% easier to figure out what's going on now.

Grim
09-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Aghhhhh. What the fuck man, this is such a hard choice. Gotta go with Truly Epic I guess. You still need to work on your slo mo and proportions but everything else was great. WWhiteSShadow I love what you tried to do with the 3D and it's apparent that a lot of work went into both of those animations but the way you filmed the action in your animation with the camera was to sporadic and made it hard to follow what was happening. Good job to both of you anyway. This was a close one

Shadowkirby
09-02-2013, 02:59 PM
I vote for WWhiteSShadow because it's more action-packed, a bit easier to watch and enjoy. Although the movements and the effects needs work, it's a great animation. TrulyEpic is good as well, but what spoils it was the music, it doesn't seem to fit the action with a soft trailer music, to me, it seems out of place.

C3WhiteRose
09-03-2013, 07:58 AM
When I fought you two. Both spared me with simple finish moves.
And here you guys cut off each other.
Thats a funny point perhaps?

TrulyEpic
09-03-2013, 08:28 AM
most people said i shouldn't have spared you. they said i should have added a finishing move, so yeah lol....

Anubis
09-03-2013, 09:17 AM
It's understandable truly, c3 isn't really worth the effort of being finished off. He's pathetic really...

*yawn*

Lagant
09-03-2013, 03:45 PM
It's understandable truly, c3 isn't really worth the effort of being finished off. He's pathetic really...

*yawn*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO snap

TTheDDoctor
09-03-2013, 04:03 PM

From what I recall in my animation, my character threw yours off a building just by planking.

Spectre
09-05-2013, 07:26 AM
yeah, i did like truly epic's my vote hade to go to WwhiteSshadow

Notch
09-05-2013, 07:50 AM
both have an amazing show, wow,
i'll vote for WwshiteSshadow, i think his anime is a bit more action packed then TrulyEpic's.
great fight guys!

Lagant
09-06-2013, 08:37 AM
I voted for trulyepic. WWhiteSShadow, I'm sorry I really am. Your animation was god-like, but that sound input just ruined it for me. I know you're just warming up, but you gotta realize that sound input can make or break your animation.

Phantom Ace
09-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Well I vote for TrulyEpic.
Reason:Bec.his animation was better and more understandable than WWhiteSShadow's animation.Sorry about that WWhiteSShadow but it was so close,both of the animations we're beautiful.

TTheDDoctor
09-06-2013, 06:56 PM
I voted for trulyepic. WWhiteSShadow, I'm sorry I really am. Your animation was god-like, but that sound input just ruined it for me. I know you're just warming up, but you gotta realize that sound input can make or break your animation.

I understand. It's a real pain trying to balance out all the sound, and trying to fix it later on is a dog because every time you load the video player on MAGIX, it gets a huge-ass error and you have to direct it to every last sound file on your computer. After the 4th attempt at fixing it, I finally threw up my hands and let it be. Clearly, that wasn't my finest hour.

Hitsu
09-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Though I enjoy a lot WS's anim,i saw some bad physics,so overpowered lol i think Loxias can't fly so long,you make them DBZ lol xD
Truly:They said it's stop and go,you must prevent it man.

Pandara
09-07-2013, 05:54 PM
A lot of amelioration from White 3D animation but it lasted too long and I was having hard time knowing who was hitting who sometimes. Still great amelioration!

My vote goes to TrulyEpic for those nice angles and weap design. Though, I didn't really appreciate the ending.

Gj to both of you ^^

shadowtears
09-08-2013, 01:30 AM
clearly Trulyepic won this,his was Truly Epic...lol yes u got one more vote Trulyepic from your bro shadowtears...nice effort,keep it up both of u

ThadeusQ
09-14-2013, 11:17 PM
I voted WWhiteSShadow since TrulyEpic's video didn't seem to flow right to me.

Reconcile
09-15-2013, 07:39 AM
This is hard...

Criticism time
WWhiteSShadow's man, yours was epic, but unfortunately the moves somehow confuse me. Although I dont use 3D animating software whatever is that, you still need to improve though, they keep sliding like wtf. In ratings, id give a 7.8/10
What disturbed me is the voice.

TrulyEpic's bro, yours was awesome too. Its simplier and didnt confuse me, but it slightly has less action in it. The flow of the movements has 84% physics in it. Id give also a 7.8/10.

Omg why is it so hard
Meh Ill vote for truly epic.

TTheDDoctor
09-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Well then, that's a wrap. Even if it's unfortunate that I should lose for the third time in a row, the fact that my head is now plastered above King Loxias's throne is more than enough for me. Good battle, TrulyEpic! If anyone else wants a free victory point, do not hesitate to ask!

Notch
09-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Well then, that's a wrap. Even if it's unfortunate that I should lose for the third time in a row, the fact that my head is now plastered above King Loxias's throne is more than enough for me. Good battle, TrulyEpic! If anyone else wants a free victory point, do not hesitate to ask!

cmon man, don't say that, you're great, maybe majority of peoples here liked stick fight a little bit more than 3D fight, yours is awesome!
i'm sure your next battle will be much more awesome.

TrulyEpic
09-18-2013, 06:36 PM
thanks for the battle i really enjoyed battling with you. you were very patient

TTheDDoctor
09-19-2013, 03:50 PM
cmon man, don't say that, you're great, maybe majority of peoples here liked stick fight a little bit more than 3D fight, yours is awesome!
i'm sure your next battle will be much more awesome.

...Do you have an RHG character?

Notch
09-19-2013, 09:10 PM
...Do you have an RHG character?

yea i have one.

TTheDDoctor
09-20-2013, 06:44 AM
yea i have one.

I was kind of hoping for a link to him.

Notch
09-20-2013, 07:37 AM
okay, lol, http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?75925-Nall-the-Tactician

TTheDDoctor
09-20-2013, 07:51 PM
okay, lol, http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?75925-Nall-the-Tactician

Huh, looks like you're only accepting speedbattles... Ah, well- I think GuardianTempest and I were thinking of battling once s/he got through with his/her character.

Notch
09-20-2013, 11:53 PM
yeah i won't be available until october/november, hehe.
good luck man with your next battle!
win it this time!

TTheDDoctor
09-21-2013, 10:57 AM
yeah i won't be available until october/november, hehe.
good luck man with your next battle!
win it this time!

I WILL FIGHT SOME MORE FOREVER!