PDA

View Full Version : Wacom Bamboo

Stickman8190
09-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Wacom Bamboo (Graphics Tablet) came today and right now I'm doing animations on adobe flash CS5, it's pretty cool you know, now I can do my stick figure animations better. :D

I've done a quick animation so take a look here :)

http://www.filz.us/XfK

So what do you guys think?

Stickman8190
09-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Why is nobody replying?

WolF D.
09-22-2013, 03:00 PM
I think it's pretty good!
I'm not sure if you need anything to work on. .
Maybe if Iwatched it again XD
But this i awesome
try practicing the reactions a little more , but overall results are good.

Stickman8190
09-22-2013, 03:44 PM
I think it's pretty good!
I'm not sure if you need anything to work on. .
Maybe if Iwatched it again XD
But this i awesome
try practicing the reactions a little more , but overall results are good.Thanks

Captainalien72
09-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Why is nobody replying?
Haha. Not everyone is always online at the same time as you or is browsing the forum your thread is in. Have patience lol.

Some constructive criticism: You should practice easing. The sticks were not accurately affected by gravity. They landed too fast, if you know what i mean.

Stickman8190
09-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Haha. Not everyone is always online at the same time as you or is browsing the forum your thread is in. Have patience lol.

Some constructive criticism: You should practice easing. The sticks were not accurately affected by gravity. They landed too fast, if you know what i mean.Hmm... after watching it over and over, maybe they did fall a bit fast, I'll slow that down, thanks for the reply.

AkLeMo
09-24-2013, 02:06 PM
This is pretty nice for a tablet drawn animation, and nicely drawn as well. The only thing I didn't like was what was mentioned, a little lack of easing, and the physics and force was a bit off as well, along with some movements. Overall, it was nice, good job.
I'd suggest practicing some more with easing, movements and force and you'll definitely see an improvement really quick.

Stickmanias
09-24-2013, 06:13 PM
what is your wacom model?